Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Investing - page 2. (Read 1451 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 03, 2015, 09:31:18 AM
Well, most of our clients have accounts that just contain their bonus for using our promo code, but we send daily profit reports customized to that user. Those will also state the current fund balance. Other information about our investments will be found on those reports as well. I won't say it isn't risk free, because all investments have some degree of risk. We don't pay our investors with money from other investors, we are not an HYIP. You can sign up with no deposit and try it out for yourself.

Thanks
Caleb

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
April 03, 2015, 09:28:19 AM
That's the beauty, no matter what BTC does, we guarantee daily return. It is only .6%-.8% daily, but that is much better than any savings account.
Just sign up and you will see...let the .005 sit for a week and earn some profit.

Thanks for the reply,
Caleb
Just a typical HYIP.  This site was probably created in less than 10 minutes...   If it was risk free, everyone would be doing it.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
April 03, 2015, 09:16:16 AM
Sure, we do a lot of things with the coins. It is a mix of investments...day trading, btcjam, etc. Not an HYIP. Actually, you don't need to invest to get started. With the promo code, you just need to make the account. Definitely not an HYIP

Thanks for the replies

Happy to take any more questions

Caleb

You would need to provide more detailed info about the way you plan to invest money of your clients. More importantly, additional transparency s needed. Cause who guarantees you clients you re not gonna run in two days.
April 03, 2015, 08:39:58 AM
Sure, we do a lot of things with the coins. It is a mix of investments...day trading, btcjam, etc. Not an HYIP. Actually, you don't need to invest to get started. With the promo code, you just need to make the account. Definitely not an HYIP

Thanks for the replies

Happy to take any more questions

Caleb
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
April 03, 2015, 03:14:16 AM
i tried to register but after that it tell you to deposit first, usual scam, when it is too good it's probably a scam i would say...

Yup plus the site loads so slow. I'd rather advice to avoid this site
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
April 03, 2015, 03:05:16 AM
i tried to register but after that it tell you to deposit first, usual scam, when it is too good it's probably a scam i would say...
Activity: 42
April 02, 2015, 11:59:14 PM
Just like some HYIP which will close in 1day shortest or it may stay for a year if many people invest. However I don't think it will success.
BTW this should be in the Service Announcement section.
Activity: 1
April 02, 2015, 11:45:57 PM
It's indeed too good to believe. Could you specify how are you gonna use the coins customers have deposited?
April 02, 2015, 10:23:18 PM
That's the beauty, no matter what BTC does, we guarantee daily return. It is only .6%-.8% daily, but that is much better than any savings account.
Just sign up and you will see...let the .005 sit for a week and earn some profit.

Thanks for the reply,
Caleb
Activity: 1
April 02, 2015, 10:19:19 PM
I always go by if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. Bitcoin market seems to go from one extreme to another. I'm feeling like sooner or later the bubble will burst which scares me from investing in virtual currency. To get my feet wet I've place many of my music albums for sale in my bitcoin store but why is the market so unstable?

https://libertymusicstore.net/buy-music-online/reh-dogg-entertainment/bitcoin/
April 02, 2015, 10:01:39 PM
Hi everyone,
Not sure if this is necessarily the best section to place this post, but I just wanted to advertise a bit for my new Bitcoin investment mutual fund. I know what you are all thinking--another scam. Sorry to disappoint, but this is a totally legitimate way to invest your bitcoins and earn a daily profit. I'd like to prove it to you. Visit bitcoinmutualfund.us and go to the 'Invest' Page, just create an account with the promo code TRYITFREE2. Upon your registration, .005BTC will be credited to your account and begin to earn a daily percentage. Every 24 hours, an email will be sent to you containing an excel file outlining your personal daily profits. You can withdraw after 1 week or deposit more any time. You can read about our company at that URL as well.

Thanks,
Caleb
Pages:
Jump to: