Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin investment - page 3. (Read 919 times)

Activity: 626
Merit: 250
December 03, 2019, 09:38:03 AM
indeed sometimes many people who misstep just put all the money in one basket. it should be avoided and not necessarily in one basket. there are many types of altcoin coins that have the potential to have not only one in the form of bitcoin.
preventing losses will be better than already experiencing losses. think about it well
we really have to prepare a portfolio before investing, if we only invest in one coin it might be more complicated to see growth. so we have to have investment in some coins in order to be able to see coins that have more good price movements among other coins invested
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
December 03, 2019, 05:17:56 AM
Bitcoin is one of the leading crypto in the market as it is one of the first crypto in the market. Investing in Bitcoin will give better returns on investment.
Investing to bitcoin gives you the chance to earned only if you dully knows what you are doing inside the market. It can be a good assets to hold for your trading business but also a good payment tools to enjoy paying online or transferring your money from different wallets. If you go and explore more you will be able to find many ways to enjoy, the profitability though is difficult when you are starting but after you learned different techniques the chance is more higher.
Activity: 289
Merit: 3
December 03, 2019, 05:05:53 AM
Bitcoin is one of the leading crypto in the market as it is one of the first crypto in the market. Investing in Bitcoin will give better returns on investment.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
November 23, 2019, 03:22:27 AM
It's a very delicate venture investing in cryptocurrency. It's something one should be careful about and make a dedicated effort to research well before going into it. Most people just hear of successes made by others in crypto and because of that, they feel it’s an easy stuff and just dive into it.

One thing I can say is that cryptocurrency is a business for the strong in heart and determined. Also, patience, much of it is required when treading the part of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin Investment Hub is one of the legitimate bitcoin investment platforms in the world. I have invested 0.5 BTC on https://bitcoininvestmenthub.com/ and got back my return with profit within no time.

Like I earlier said, research is of uttermost importance when choosing to invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
November 20, 2019, 11:12:31 AM
indeed sometimes many people who misstep just put all the money in one basket. it should be avoided and not necessarily in one basket. there are many types of altcoin coins that have the potential to have not only one in the form of bitcoin.
preventing losses will be better than already experiencing losses. think about it well
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 20, 2019, 10:29:37 AM
all investments have advantages and disadvantages. if in my opinion all investments are something we can do in the future or can be called the future. investing in bitcoin will have advantages and disadvantages. especially bitcoin investments because crypto currencies do not depend on any country. but most of what I have heard investing in bitcoin is very beneficial for everyone, but all of this to me is a brave challenge or not someone to invest is in his hands.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
November 20, 2019, 09:04:52 AM
Losses will always be a part of crypto trading and investing. We are always advised to study things about crypto's advantages and disadvantages for us to know how to deal with the risk of its volatility. As long as we know how to handle our funds if we're not just listening to FOMO's but we believe in our guts, we will still be able to gain the best profit that we want.
Exactly this is why most has been said to know how big is the risks when investing in bitcoin. As the value is volatile, and when we invest we may lose and earn that’s the reality in this industry. But before anything, we should always understand how market works and it is true that we should not put all our money in one basket.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
November 20, 2019, 05:58:41 AM
Losses will always be a part of crypto trading and investing. We are always advised to study things about crypto's advantages and disadvantages for us to know how to deal with the risk of its volatility. As long as we know how to handle our funds if we're not just listening to FOMO's but we believe in our guts, we will still be able to gain the best profit that we want.
Activity: 136
Merit: 12
November 20, 2019, 05:52:11 AM
Bitcoin is an asset so you can hold it like you would with gold or spend it like you would with cash. Also, there are thousands of apps and websites which will accept Bitcoin either for playing games, gambling or shopping/travel. It would be smart to look up all the options you have with using your hard earned bitcoin.
Yes. An asset which is quite volatile. Looking it like other asset would be good and dont put all of your money is one thing. 
Activity: 652
Merit: 257
November 20, 2019, 12:25:59 AM
Bitcoin is an asset so you can hold it like you would with gold or spend it like you would with cash. Also, there are thousands of apps and websites which will accept Bitcoin either for playing games, gambling or shopping/travel. It would be smart to look up all the options you have with using your hard earned bitcoin.
Activity: 29
November 19, 2019, 04:21:53 PM
Hi,

I think bitcoin will growup by december, because your know holidays, and all will sell their lode) But according to this bitcoin analysis price will be lower and lower(
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
November 19, 2019, 04:10:04 PM
--snip
that's why I always explain that everyone wants to invest in bitcoin think again, because all of this is risky, so look for an advisor who is experienced in bitcoin so when investing really right at the right time and not at the wrong time

sometimes people come when bitcoin prices skyrocket and they sell all their assets to buy it is clearly wrong, because they invest at the wrong time, so make sure to always remind investment in bitcoin has risks so understand and learn to find the right time to buy , that is easy  Wink
I didn't think that it is necessary to seek any opinion in investing in bitcoin when the adviser that you said too cannot tell exactly what is going to happen to bitcoin at a particular time, so the best is for the individual to learn by itself everything about cryptocurrency and understand that it is highly a volatile market that can rise and fall, at any time, and the best time to buy any of it is when the bitcoin value is down which is very simple to tell, Provided that anyone can actually spot the time that bitcoin has dip which I don't think that they need the advice of any expert to do so, they will be having a less risky investment and for now that bitcoin value is still very low, I don't think any investment that is being done right now will have any risk.
Activity: 3
November 19, 2019, 10:46:33 AM
Bitcoin is a good investment right now because i know many people are change there life because of bitcoin. And bitcoin are very good for investment to those have money i think put some in bitcoin then hold it for a long term investment. To those early bird that invest in bitcoin, now they are become millionaire because they hold there bitcoin for a long run.

I am not sure about that. Bitcoin can be replaced by another coin, technology or value. Since 2017 BTC does not do much progress as far as I see.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
November 19, 2019, 08:48:21 AM
Dont put all your eggs in one basket."

did not think to do that.

I have been investing in Bitcoin since a few years ago, but I have my own method in investing long and short term.

Much can be done before laying eggs on one bed. To make a big profit, what's the rush in taking one action, a lot has to be learned and analyzed entering 2020, especially regarding Bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
November 19, 2019, 08:35:45 AM
Bitcoin is a good investment right now because i know many people are change there life because of bitcoin. And bitcoin are very good for investment to those have money i think put some in bitcoin then hold it for a long term investment. To those early bird that invest in bitcoin, now they are become millionaire because they hold there bitcoin for a long run.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 19, 2019, 08:14:48 AM
it is very good to invest in bitcoin but it will not be too good to invest all your source of income into bitcoin
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
November 19, 2019, 07:19:54 AM
The term of 'don't put all your eggs in one basket is just a watchword, in fact it depends on your conviction to the something (on this case is bitcoin). You can ignore that term and believe to the conviction that you have, I think it is pair enough. Indeed, we don't know what will happen in the future, but at least we still have our own prediction which is mean we can make the prediction about the place and see its function in the future, moreover in the case of technology.

For an example, have you believe that the internet is something that will be needed by all human on this world when it was created? But I'll guess you won't believe it because at that time you will believe to the something real which can be felt as soon as possible. So, this what was thought by someone who spent all his money to bitcoin. I think for the first time he will see to the technology first before they know about bitcoin as a whole. After that, they will find about its function and made a supposition about it.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
November 19, 2019, 12:51:47 AM
I have seen people here as well as on internet who suggest people to go in Bitcoin whatever they earn from their income sources like Job, Home, Real Estate, Other assets etc.

This is not the wise choice. Whether you say good or bad to Warren Buffet but being one of the greatest investors he said " Dont put all your eggs in one basket."

Thing is we are still unsure about the future and adaptability of bitcoin or crypto currencies. What if someone enters in crypto with all what he got and loses due to some volatility?  I have seen people like Didi Taihuttu who sold everything to buy bitcoin. But have you ever thought what was his entry point? His entry point was less than 1000$ per bitcoin. By the way i discourage this behaviour of Didi Taihuttu to put all your money in a single thing.

So be sure where are you going in future and be realistic with your goals and just execute them. No one will have ever written on his grave that "He earned more than the market average."

Kindly dont give bad advice to people here and on internet. Just take it as an opportunity not as a thing to put all what you got.
Probably going all-in is bitcoin was not a good idea for someone not but in everyone sometimes you could get lucky like other people who invested in bitcoin.
And then after a long investment sell the bitcoin in almost 20k$ value but still just like what I say sometimes you could get lucky and sometimes not you could easily lose a big amount of money in bitcoin due to bitcoin market price volatility the market price today is going up and down so quickly so I could say it could still be a good investment for a lot of people and ether way just buy low and sell it in a higher value to avoid the risk of losing profit, stay loyal.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 605
November 18, 2019, 04:01:27 PM

10% is more than enough as investment saving from your monthly salary.  It doesn't matter as long as you have put something for the future after all this is crypto. What Didi did is risk but he was lucky to have  joined the community early and I don't think he put all his eggs in one basket. He must have invested some other coins not just BTC.
Even if he had made all his investment in bitcoin, I don’t think that it would have been a mistake, all the investment that we have in altcoins, tell me where all of them are not, they are nowhere to be found and all the investment are so low that we cannot even remove other than hoping that one day, altcoin season will start and we will be able to get those investment back which to me is just a waste of time.

Because normally, all these altcoins where never supposed to be established in the first place, and only bitcoin and some of these few top altcoins are meant to stand, so if it was me, I would have focused on having bitcoin alone as the major investment, and the only stupid thing I will not just do is to put all my monthly income in it at once.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 273
November 18, 2019, 03:25:29 PM
I had actually known about bitcoin investment for so long but I did not get to participate fully in it until it was $4000 when I saw how it was progressing, so luckily for me, I had about $20000 dollars for investment, then which me about 5 bitcoin, which I had even made up my mind then that I was not going to touch it until one bitcoin is equal to 20 us dollars which I never expected to be possible until maybe like in 5 years’ time, but to my greatest surprise, just few months to my investment was when bitcoin started rising drastically which we all called bull run and I removed my money around $15000 giving me a profit of 11k each and that is 55k USD profit in return for bitcoin but run.

Other profits that I have made is from the Altcoin you don’t want discussed and profits from trading which I cannot remember how much I have made now.
Pages:
Jump to: