Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin investments? - page 12. (Read 5122 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 11:35:49 PM
When big boys enter the picture, the rule has changed. Bitcoin then becoming a fprm of investments, and no longer the original vision of satoshi, iguess its really inevitable, specially during the 2016-2017 when it peaked at around$20,000. It become a speculative asset, and others tske that as a opportunity, trying to make quick bucks, or even putting thier whole life-savings hoping to become rich.

indeed sometimes investors only think of profits without seeing the initial goals and intentions of investing and without considering all the risks and of course when there is bad news and bad prices they immediately judge with a negative statement
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 11:28:08 PM
Yes this is a very profitable investment, bitcoin has been recognized by the world as a very popular digital currency. I think everyone thinks like that, in 2017 bitcoin reaches its peak, translates to $ 20,000 and this is great for bitcoin investment, many people have successfully invested in bitcoin and become millionaires.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
September 14, 2018, 11:27:11 PM
That is the best decision for one to take to invest in bitcoin. I do not know you consider it now just because prices are down or just by mere speculations that the big boys are dumping it and making it valueless as compared to 2017 and however I always laugh when I see that because bitcoin has gone a long way to get to that and cant go down just like that, things will surely change and join now rejoice later.
although investing in bitcoin requires a high chances of taking a risk it is also gain a big salary if you achieve it. it is up on you how to manage the time and the price you want to achieve. because the fault of the others is thy invest rushly and they don't think about the price of the bitcoin next month or week they don't think if it will rise continiously or dropped. the others have short tempered that's why they can't manage to hold.
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 14, 2018, 11:21:13 PM
That is the best decision for one to take to invest in bitcoin. I do not know you consider it now just because prices are down or just by mere speculations that the big boys are dumping it and making it valueless as compared to 2017 and however I always laugh when I see that because bitcoin has gone a long way to get to that and cant go down just like that, things will surely change and join now rejoice later.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 11:09:32 PM
there are lots of bitcoin investment in the internet . you can do invest in hyip sites but its has a high risk that is why i already stop doing it . i also do investing in a community which is a donation exchange good at first but at the end it will end up scamming people . you can also do invest in mining its a daily percentage but return of income tooks long . The best investment i think is the trading buy low sell high go get enough education about it
Activity: 14
September 14, 2018, 10:07:52 PM
Now a day bitcoin is rising currency in the world. almost many people invest in bitcoin. If you have investment intentions for digital money then you should invest in bitcoin or you can invest in altcoin such as altcoin or litecoin it will help you to experience great things.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 09:52:07 PM
Bitcoin is a profitable place, and for profit, most people who join BTC are out of money. You and I are like them. We are just proving ourselves to be smart and investing, Bitcoin is where you can be yourself investing without worrying, free to do what you want. This is a good environment for you to express.
do not expect all this will be easy to make a profit. hard work and always looking for knowledge about new news every day is also needed in bitcoin. nowadays you really have to be careful because now prices are often moving, don't let you go wrong.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 08:40:34 PM
When big boys enter the picture, the rule has changed. Bitcoin then becoming a fprm of investments, and no longer the original vision of satoshi, iguess its really inevitable, specially during the 2016-2017 when it peaked at around$20,000. It become a speculative asset, and others tske that as a opportunity, trying to make quick bucks, or even putting thier whole life-savings hoping to become rich.

There are various types of Investment...Now which I most prefer is mining...Which needs a lot of Investment at first but if the electricity cost is low in your area then you blindly start mining...It will give a lot of profit

Bitcoin right now become new investment and i think many people and investor speculate on bitcoin price. Its invitable because people just want to make profits from their investment and its normal. Some people get their bitcoin from exchanger and some from mining but the point is people want to hold bitcoin for long term and want to make profits from their investment
Activity: 448
Merit: 20
September 14, 2018, 07:23:34 PM

This is the nature of things and you can not stop people from anything
We seek financial freedom and this is one of its results
A BTC and BLOCKCHAIN message will be added
do not worry .
copper member
Activity: 126
September 14, 2018, 05:31:17 PM
when bitcoin gets its popularity from bitcoin investments it will become easy for bitcoin to use as a method of transactions.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 05:13:24 PM
not only bitcoin is used as speculation. many things in the world of nayata can be used as speculations, for example gold, silver, plantation products, spices, etc. things like this depend on our own intent and purpose, what we want from this,
Activity: 205
September 14, 2018, 05:02:12 PM
Bitcoin helped me a lot. I have been able to meet the needs of my life by earning Bitcoin. Bitcoin has helped me financially in difficult times. So I love Bitcoin. I bought Bitcoin price 6 thousand dollars, then the price was 7,000$. Then I Have made many profits.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 04:16:25 PM

crypto currency is used in different ways. Including as an investment-speculative mechanism
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 01:55:27 PM
Bitcoin is a profitable place, and for profit, most people who join BTC are out of money. You and I are like them. We are just proving ourselves to be smart and investing, Bitcoin is where you can be yourself investing without worrying, free to do what you want. This is a good environment for you to express.
Activity: 336
September 14, 2018, 01:46:42 PM

There are various types of Investment...Now which I most prefer is mining...Which needs a lot of Investment at first but if the electricity cost is low in your area then you blindly start mining...It will give a lot of profit
Activity: 742
Merit: 103
September 14, 2018, 01:42:33 PM
Bitcoin is a great opportunity and an equally great risk. If you do not have a clear understanding of what to do, if you do not have a clear plan which you will adhere to, then you are in for trouble. There will come a time when you succumb to emotions, you panic and do stupid things. There is no place for unprofessional actions.
copper member
Activity: 409
September 14, 2018, 01:41:33 PM
Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency and can also be an investment that can provide tangible benefits, and if you want to invest in bitcoin it is a viable option.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 14, 2018, 01:22:16 PM
Bitcoin  investment has highly potential future in my opinion. If we invest we will definitely have profits that very much, all the people who choose to make bitcoin coins made in the investment material.
I agree with you. Bitcoin is such an investment and it will have a great potential in the future. We just need to believe about its recovery. As a matter of fact, it is slowly increasing again.
Activity: 238
September 14, 2018, 01:07:50 PM
Bitcoin  investment has highly potential future in my opinion. If we invest we will definitely have profits that very much, all the people who choose to make bitcoin coins made in the investment material.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 01:01:39 PM
As long as Crypto currency is concerns bitcoin is an investment, its not like every day ordinary digital currency,it has prospect, and is here to stay.,
Pages:
Jump to: