Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin investments? - page 18. (Read 5122 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 08:18:05 PM
i believed in bitcoin currency. it is more risky to invest money in bitcoin because its price is fluctuated as the time passing. it may give us profit or loss.
Activity: 69
August 25, 2018, 07:49:25 PM
Bitcoin investment is one of the best or the investment invoke because the world is going digital therefore business and it environment must be done in digital. The investment must now be in the digital
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 06:22:05 PM
But this is really the perfect investment. This is a great way to keep your money and make good money on it. And people still sell bitcoin, so we still do not need to worry.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
August 25, 2018, 06:07:15 PM
I also like most use bitcoin mainly for investing and saving my money. I would be happy to spend some part of my cryptocurrency savings, but in my country there are no places where I could do it.

Your country is same as most of the other countries. But as long as it's possible to convert your cryptocurrencies to fiat, there is no problem.
Activity: 322
August 25, 2018, 06:04:21 PM
I also like most use bitcoin mainly for investing and saving my money. I would be happy to spend some part of my cryptocurrency savings, but in my country there are no places where I could do it.
Activity: 136
August 25, 2018, 05:39:20 PM
Bitcoin deserves to be called an investment. because investing with bitcoin is very profitable and can change our future. Especially in the economic field, it will definitely change your economy.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 05:33:53 PM
Already no panic, because people have already realized the fact that the market will not be the same as it was last year. Everyone is waiting for 2019
Activity: 210
August 25, 2018, 05:28:27 PM
It's true that Bitcoin has made a huge number of people financially independent, which is really remarkable. But many people misunderstand Bitcoin for what it is, it doesn't make someone rich overnight, risking life into something uncertain is not really a wise decision which they fail to understand and then when they couldn't meet up with their expectations or end up losing something they spread negativity about Bitcoin where all they do is fail to understand Bitcoin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 25, 2018, 02:43:15 PM
when you actually invest in bitcoin it will be very difficult to make a profit because if you allow the bitcoin assets that you have only in bitcoin then you will be very difficult to get profits and cannot grow assets that you have so you better use your assets to trade daily.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 02:05:00 PM
Bitcoin investment is a very good one to take a step in the Crypto industrial, because is a chance of taking risk and make a profit after a long time, therefore base on the current price of bitcoin, is a period to invest for a future
Activity: 180
August 25, 2018, 01:55:59 PM
I think everyone thinks like that, bitcoin is an investment, those who are there want to be millionaires, want to change their lives. Everyone has the right to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 158
August 25, 2018, 01:18:22 PM
When big boys enter the picture, the rule has changed. Bitcoin then becoming a fprm of investments, and no longer the original vision of satoshi, iguess its really inevitable, specially during the 2016-2017 when it peaked at around$20,000. It become a speculative asset, and others tske that as a opportunity, trying to make quick bucks, or even putting thier whole life-savings hoping to become rich.

Almost everyone today has really gotten it wrong. They now think of investment rather than as currency. I don't know what the original idea of Satoshi was anyway, but I think the investment idea may continue.
because the pattern has been formed since 10 years, no wonder the statment of bitcoin will change because every newcomer who knows bitcoin will always consider bitcoin as an investment
Activity: 85
August 25, 2018, 01:06:10 PM
When big boys enter the picture, the rule has changed. Bitcoin then becoming a fprm of investments, and no longer the original vision of satoshi, iguess its really inevitable, specially during the 2016-2017 when it peaked at around$20,000. It become a speculative asset, and others tske that as a opportunity, trying to make quick bucks, or even putting thier whole life-savings hoping to become rich.

Almost everyone today has really gotten it wrong. They now think of investment rather than as currency. I don't know what the original idea of Satoshi was anyway, but I think the investment idea may continue.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
August 25, 2018, 01:01:07 PM
Bitcoin is not investment but a payment system as it contained in the whitepaper of the developer as a peer to peer remittance over the blockchain. Men trying to make cash from any opportunity decided to hold bitcoins for investment purpose.
Activity: 196
August 25, 2018, 10:10:12 AM
Why not? maybe for some people that sounds impossible. but look at the fact that people who invest in bitcoin have benefited and improved their lives. why not start investing in bitcoin from now? Look at the peoples that early adopted the bitcoin. They who held until now, already gained much profit from btc.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 08:38:17 AM
madly hoping now to get rich on bitcoin with an investment of one hundred dollars this will no longer be
Activity: 110
August 25, 2018, 08:30:38 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency, like what Satoshi planned when creating it, but because the price can rise very high in a short time, this makes people speculate to make Bitcoin an investment tool. This is not wrong, because we can get huge profits from it, but in reality there are several countries and stores, and car manufacturers that accept Bitcoin as a payment instrument. This means that Bitcoin cannot be separated from the main goal of Satoshi Nakatomo when creating it.
Activity: 484
August 25, 2018, 08:20:09 AM
Bitcoin investment is something we do for the future. One can make investment and hope for better return in later time. Bitcoin investment is the right thing to do.
Activity: 574
August 25, 2018, 07:58:11 AM
Yes, I think you can invest in bitcoin now, because now you also have many opportunities to get lots of profits. because the price of bitcoin in the future will be higher than the current price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
August 25, 2018, 07:55:52 AM
investing in bitcoin is also very important bro.by buying bitcoin We can invest with other Coin. even if you are now buying coins to benefit bitcoin. after the price goes up then you will get two benefits from bitcoin and the benefits of Coin that we buy with bitcoin .
Pages:
Jump to: