Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin investments? - page 2. (Read 5100 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 2
October 27, 2018, 03:24:52 AM
When big boys enter the picture, the rule has changed. Bitcoin then becoming a fprm of investments, and no longer the original vision of satoshi, iguess its really inevitable, specially during the 2016-2017 when it peaked at around$20,000. It become a speculative asset, and others tske that as a opportunity, trying to make quick bucks, or even putting thier whole life-savings hoping to become rich.

When you invest in bitcoin make sure you are willing to take a risk of it that whatever it takes you not get depress.Because when you invest money on it , it is possible to loss your investment because of unstable price of it. Just think before give all your money and invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 01:50:24 AM
Bitcoin does have a high value and is beneficial for many people who have held it, this certainly makes more and more people who want to learn and get it.
I think investment in bitcoin will have a high level of risk but the future is promising and this will be a challenge for the holders.
Activity: 331
October 26, 2018, 08:28:16 PM
Being a wise choice to invest in bitcoin, bitcoin is the most popular crypto and can grow bigger because bitcoin fans are increasing. Bitcoin investment in the long term will be better able to provide greater results and will be very useful to change life in the future.
Bitcoin can indeed make a profit. I will tell you the risks that must be faced in investing in bitcoin must be strong when the market goes down because the price of bitcoin can change at any time and no one knows the price of bitcoin in the future. this problem must be taken seriously. Price movements greatly affect the value of the investment, you must be smart in dealing with anything that happens in the market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
October 26, 2018, 07:52:32 PM
When big boys enter the picture, the rule has changed. Bitcoin then becoming a fprm of investments, and no longer the original vision of satoshi, iguess its really inevitable, specially during the 2016-2017 when it peaked at around$20,000. It become a speculative asset, and others tske that as a opportunity, trying to make quick bucks, or even putting thier whole life-savings hoping to become rich.

A lot of people in this world is now investing in bitcoin and i believe that people will continue to invest in bitcoin until it's value will go rise again and i believe that all people will invest on bitcoin can have a great amount of profit will have a good future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
October 26, 2018, 05:57:15 PM
After bitcoin brought such a huge profit to many people, the rest also wanted to earn. So now many people buy bitcoins in order to get a good profit. Few people love bitcoin for its idea and few will use it as a means of payment. But I think that soon we will come to this, when its price will be more stable and it will be difficult to manipulate.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 03:38:23 PM
Don't understand your question clearly... You asking about "when  another bull run whill starts?"
Or you just want to invest some funds in crypto? If yes, you may do this!
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 02:10:51 PM
Being a wise choice to invest in bitcoin, bitcoin is the most popular crypto and can grow bigger because bitcoin fans are increasing. Bitcoin investment in the long term will be better able to provide greater results and will be very useful to change life in the future.
Activity: 252
October 26, 2018, 11:28:49 AM
Yeah
In my opinion bitcoin investments is the best way to become rich in a short time. In this crypto world many person becaim milionair in a short time. No one can think how much he get profit from his investment .Because we know that crypto prices rise up and down everytime. Any one can become rich or losser at a time. But i think it's a small risk. I think every one should invest there money in crypto for make money from investment, thank you.
Activity: 410
October 26, 2018, 10:30:53 AM
Yes, unfortunately it is.I've invested almost all of my savings.And I counted on it as a long-term investment.But a bit missed with time of call.I think as and many here.Unfortunately, we are still suffering losses.But maybe time will help us?)Who knows?)Let's see what happens next.I now try not to hurry anywhere, so as not to miss again.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 06:38:34 AM
By 2014, bitcoin drops by 70% within 300 days. In 2018, bitcoin prices fell by more than 72%, just as the 2014 rally saw bitcoin dropping significantly faster.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
October 26, 2018, 06:00:01 AM
Am new to this crypto world. which coin is worthy and which coin would you suggest me to invest??? 

Here, we are discussing the investments in Bitcoin. Buy BTC, brother. You will not make any mistake. This cryptocurrency is a real market ruler. The altcoins are always affected by BTC as their leader.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
October 25, 2018, 07:55:40 PM
I think it is a big risk to invest in Bitcoin, which will cost you a lot of money. I've invested some money in bitcoin. In December of 2016, Bitcoin's price was almost $ 19,000. Bitcoin is getting places among many people. Now Bitcoin's price is very low, but hopefully 2018 December month Bitcoin will be worth $ 50,000.
I agree! It is a good recommendation that we can see the risk when investing in Bitcoin when the investment is a lot of money. It is a basic rule that can be used for any investment, especially in crypto because it is so volatile and the behavior of the crypto market is very variable.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 07:54:01 PM
Bitcoin is a good source of investment. If an investment is made using bitcoin, there is tendency that during increase in price the investor gain slot more than than its initial investment. Therefore it can be referred to also as an asset.
Yes it is a good source of investment where we can gains profit. From the start I dont have a doubt about bitcoin that we could have profit. Invest only on what we can afford to lose in crypto.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 07:38:48 PM
Bitcoin is a good source of investment. If an investment is made using bitcoin, there is tendency that during increase in price the investor gain slot more than than its initial investment. Therefore it can be referred to also as an asset.
Activity: 140
October 25, 2018, 05:51:07 PM
I can state that, Bitcoin is good which  you can have trust and depend on. You should recognize what Bitcoin is about and what its points of interest is and how it functions . , it's a smart thought to monitor advertise occasions. You should confront the dangers. With the end goal to have a decent benefit, you should need to hazard your cash and time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Iqcash
October 25, 2018, 10:46:10 AM
I think it is a big risk to invest in Bitcoin, which will cost you a lot of money. I've invested some money in bitcoin. In December of 2016, Bitcoin's price was almost $ 19,000. Bitcoin is getting places among many people. Now Bitcoin's price is very low, but hopefully 2018 December month Bitcoin will be worth $ 50,000.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
October 25, 2018, 09:25:44 AM
Bitcoin investment is pretty good right now and buy can buy bitcoin now with low price not very expensive like in last december 2017 so you can hold and wait until the price will come out again to increase.
it all depends on our courage in taking steps because in cryptocurrency it is very risky to be good or not currently depends on us, at this time the price of bitcoin is indeed cheaper than in December 2017 and for the end of this year is still uncertain.
Activity: 140
October 25, 2018, 09:16:44 AM
Bitcoin is one thing to depend to. Be that as it may, don't depend your future only for it. You can accept yet you should have your essential wellspring of salary. I believe that venture with bitcoin is using the headway of time and innovation in the field of financial matters for me a productive speculation
Activity: 191
Merit: 32
October 25, 2018, 05:50:56 AM
Bitcoin is one thing to rely to. But do not rely your future just for it. You can believe but you must have your primary source of income. Bitcoin is good for a long term investment which can secure your family lives later on. You must have to face risks. In order to have a good profit, you must have to risk your money and time. Nothing's for sure but if you believe, if you really do, there's a great tomorrow coming.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
October 25, 2018, 04:56:30 AM

Initially Bitcoin was created as a medium for digital financial payments. Then over time, Bitcoin is now more widely used as an investment.
Bitcoin price movements that are fast enough and have fluctuations are a reason for investors.
They take advantage of the situation to get a chance to reach margins from selling and buying.
Pages:
Jump to: