Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin investments? - page 26. (Read 5122 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 09:35:09 PM
I believe that in 2016 - 2017 people really wanted fast money, but now bitcoin is a long-term and good investment of finance.
Activity: 73
August 11, 2018, 09:26:16 PM
bitcoin investment is easy and beneficial for us. it is world largest currency. in which lot of people invests there money and after some time when bitcoin price is increases they sell out and get huge profit. 
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 09:12:16 PM
indeed most people like that, they panic buy when prices start rising and hope to get rich quickly in getting the results and but can turn the price down
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 09:10:08 PM
investing in bitcoin now does have a considerable risk if you don't understand the current situation. I do not hesitate when investing here in bitcoin because I know that more money can be generated than I spend investing. But have to be patient, because the bitcoin is suitable for long term investment. Then a big advantage could also be obtained with quite a long time.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
August 11, 2018, 07:33:55 PM
yeah i think bitcoin just become one of the most popular investment right now because the price can get expensive in short time, but this investment just too risky cause right now the price got so low this day and even got lower. so if you intend to invest some of your money into bitcoin you have to think about it carefully.
Yes, bitcoin investment is the most popular one, the price may not be the same luke bitcoin, it is still an opportunity to have it now, since you do not have a large amount of money to buy it.
Activity: 608
August 11, 2018, 07:15:47 PM
I first knew bitcoin and it was not a currency. I think it's a digital commodity asset. Why.? because prices are unstable, supply is limited, and many are controlled by previous people who mine bitcoin. so they can set prices. different from the original purpose of satoshi who said this was a currency.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 07:08:50 PM
When big boys enter the picture, the rule has changed. Bitcoin then becoming a fprm of investments, and no longer the original vision of satoshi, iguess its really inevitable, specially during the 2016-2017 when it peaked at around$20,000. It become a speculative asset, and others tske that as a opportunity, trying to make quick bucks, or even putting thier whole life-savings hoping to become rich.

People's view of bitcoin is now very different from your past, in many ways, cryptocurrency is indeed a digital asset. But digital assets are not as narrow as virtual currencies. There are several sides that distinguish between them. Cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and Litecoin was originally created and designed to be used as a currency that is predicted to be able to replace cash in the future, while digital assets, on the other hand, have a greater purpose than as a means of payment.
Activity: 209
Merit: 12
August 11, 2018, 07:03:06 PM

I actually think that people really misinterprets the effects of investing in Bitcoin. First of all, the Bitcoin itself doesn't make you rich, it's all about you and how would you make your profit grow. Risking a lot into something uncertain isn't worthy.
I definitely agree with you. People always misinterpret bitcoin investment. Most people think bitcoin investment as means to become rich within the blink of the eye but its not so. This ideology  makes people to invest in bitcoin blindly...
Activity: 283
August 11, 2018, 06:59:34 PM
Yes, bitcoin is conceived as a currency, but at the moment it is much more profitable to use it as an investment. I don't know anything else like this for investing and I like it.
Activity: 490
August 11, 2018, 06:48:01 PM
I, too, while using bitcoin only as an investment, it is the most profitable for me. But I hope that when I can use it as a currency.
Activity: 90
August 11, 2018, 01:38:16 AM
Investing in bitcoin always become a right choice but as we can see that the current state of market is not suitable at all and the environment of the market is totally opposite to the investors, So, I think we should wait a little.
Activity: 141
August 11, 2018, 01:27:30 AM
When big boys enter the picture, the rule has changed. Bitcoin then becoming a fprm of investments, and no longer the original vision of satoshi, iguess its really inevitable, specially during the 2016-2017 when it peaked at around$20,000. It become a speculative asset, and others tske that as a opportunity, trying to make quick bucks, or even putting thier whole life-savings hoping to become rich.

I think bitcoin is still in development, so it is very risky when you invest with thoughts to become rich. Uneven price fluctuations are hard to predict, so if you keep too much, it is very dangerous. Be very sober when investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency because it can make you rich but also make you poor.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 12:33:45 AM

many investors have goals and intentions who want to get rich quickly without seeing and understanding all the risks and they will definitely have negative thoughts if bitcoin experiences bad things
Activity: 98
August 11, 2018, 12:26:21 AM
Do you choose to invest in bitcoin? Is that the right action to make a profit now? maybe investing other digital money is more profitable. or maybe a gold and silver investment that will promise a better future
Activity: 140
August 11, 2018, 12:17:48 AM
investing in bitcoin is a smart investment that brings you many opportunities but there are still certain risks when you invest you have to know to accept and take chances when the opportunity comes.
Activity: 182
August 11, 2018, 12:12:43 AM
Bitcoin investment is fine if you know the strategy, following buying bitcoin to the lead the price drops and holds as long as realizable until the price rises. if scholastic, investing in bitcoin is no investigate profitable, but the risk is completely large. in my opinion if you glowing to invest, don't just invest in bitcoin, but in supplementary altcoins to shorten losses.

Activity: 298
August 10, 2018, 11:43:42 PM
Bitcoin investment is better than other realworld investment.it has a most vary market and stable. Today it is an extreamly deep position. and investing is better for future. If we invest in real word bank or properies. The increases value is fixt. But in the bitcoin it is fluctuating between higher and lower values like two times or three times. Therefor it is important to invest in bitcoin
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
August 10, 2018, 11:41:51 PM
yeah i think bitcoin just become one of the most popular investment right now because the price can get expensive in short time, but this investment just too risky cause right now the price got so low this day and even got lower. so if you intend to invest some of your money into bitcoin you have to think about it carefully.
Activity: 31
August 10, 2018, 11:29:49 PM
Investing in bitcoin is cool but am not in support of using all 100% wealth on btc. Yes bitcoin can make you extremely rich but don't forget the risk attached to it. Invest responsibly
Activity: 336
August 10, 2018, 11:25:11 PM
There are many types of Investment...Short time and long time...You will do which will fulfill all your condition..As like short time needs Investment and is time consuming...While long time and mining doesn't need time...But needs money...Long time is risky enough now...And mining needs low cost electricity power or if can manage with solar power.
Pages:
Jump to: