Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is 93% mined today, will the future be born into 100% premine like fiat - page 2. (Read 196 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
All you guys care about is fiat gains, your lives are fucking meaningless. Go plant some damn food or build buildings contribute to humanity. Fuck everyone on this forum, the wef, the central banks and all the politicians and bankers, bunch of fucking pieces of shit.

Big words coming from someone getting angry over some inanimate numbers over the internet. You're assuming we're just sitting in our asses waiting for BTC price to increase, but in fact like 90%+ of people here are living normal lives with normal jobs/businesses lmao.
Activity: 47
Merit: 2
All you guys care about is fiat gains, your lives are fucking meaningless. Go plant some damn food or build buildings contribute to humanity. Fuck everyone on this forum, the wef, the central banks and all the politicians and bankers, bunch of fucking pieces of shit.
So.. you want to instead own an asset that would still continue to have emissions in the far far future just so future kids can still mine new supply?

Like.. you know..

inflation?

I don't want to own anything, even my thoughts are burrowed from the creator, I did not know how to make my heart beat or learn how to breath, it was given.

There is no mining you just start with the same supply like the game of monopoly. Instead of people with fiat or miners getting more for no fucking reason. There is no inflation.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
So.. you want to instead own an asset that would still continue to have emissions in the far far future just so future kids can still mine new supply?

Like.. you know..

inflation?
You are all a bunch of fucking idiots, the future kids will not accept it it is like fiat to them, Make a fairly distributed currency or fuck off. Satoshi is no fucking hero.

Step 1: Get WILLINGLY UPLOADED heartbeats or dna
Step 2: Give everyone the same supply
Step 3: Have a % of transaction fee's go back to all accounts (welfare, basic income)
Step 4: Have a pool of network fee's the users vote on where they are used (roads, garbage) its voting software ffs.
Step 5: Have a better world for everyone, u cunts.
Pages:
Jump to: