Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is A Beacon of Hope for the Present and Future - page 4. (Read 562 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 653
I was reading some text by Victor Frankl and in it he believed that the most important thing we can do for our fellow human beings is to give them hope for the future. With regards to the bitcoin, its purpose is in line with this idea. In the Bitcoin White paper, it is outlined that Bitcoin represents a decentralized financial system, that will offer hope for economic empowerment and financial inclusion, especially in regions facing economic instability or lacking access to traditional banking. By granting people the power to be in charge of their finances through non-custodial wallets, and offering an alternative to centralized systems, Bitcoin carries with it the hope for a more equitable and inclusive future. You can see the connections between these two and it is phenomenal. It is just amamzing. Isn't it. I just thought to share it here.
Yes, indeed Bitcoin is a beacon of hope for both the present and future of finance due to it's potentiality offering us an asset medium where we can still have full control and access over our funds without third party restrictions, because truly, long before the emergence of Bitcoin, we all know how the financial system works, whereby though there was security of funds, we never had full access and control over the movement of our funds, hence Bitcoin came to break such barrier, and yet still providing value to those who stick to hodling it, rather than keeping money in banks, which are prone to economic inflation.
Activity: 84
Merit: 32
₿itcoin maximalist
I was reading some text by Victor Frankl and in it he believed that the most important thing we can do for our fellow human beings is to give them hope for the future. With regards to the bitcoin, its purpose is in line with this idea. In the Bitcoin White paper, it is outlined that Bitcoin represents a decentralized financial system, that will offer hope for economic empowerment and financial inclusion, especially in regions facing economic instability or lacking access to traditional banking. By granting people the power to be in charge of their finances through non-custodial wallets, and offering an alternative to centralized systems, Bitcoin carries with it the hope for a more equitable and inclusive future. You can see the connections between these two and it is phenomenal. It is just amamzing. Isn't it. I just thought to share it here.
I also thought about fairness and financial self-sovereignty in the future when reading the Bitcoin Whitepaper, but to be honest, I think the role of BTC has changed now: BTC is not yet a common currency outside of El Salvador. BTC is seen as an asset for accumulation or investment. The biggest value I still see in BTC is that it helps me self-custody the value of my labor without fear of being affected by inflation or government asset freezes.

Some people say that BTC is leading the entire crypto market, but I don't think this is important to me because I don't hold any altcoins Smiley

I am also quite concerned about the negative impact of spot BTC ETFs on decentralization, self-custody, and the ongoing financial revolution, but perhaps there is nothing I can do to change the inevitable trend of the financial market, where BTC has become an important part.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1071
Bitcoin carries with it the hope for a more equitable and inclusive future.
There are many individuals who never imagine them self to be able to have something to invest in because of their very little source of income. Some of these people have engaged in activities like gambling where they know that they can win a fortune and change their story as a way to maintain hope about the future. Bitcoin provides this sort of hope because proper discipline investing in it even with the little source of income can be a way to financial independence in the future. It is a reason why many young people especially are adopting it, not as a get rich quick scheme, but as a way to be rich.
Activity: 504
Merit: 283
Pages:
Jump to: