Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is a good investment now, because... - page 14. (Read 105529 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is a good investment because there is a lot of people who are busy with bitcoin right now and who invest a lot on it witch mean that The value goes up and down and that is why a lot of people invest in bitcoin because there is a lot of money to make from it.
All the people are saying this that the bitcoin is the best investment and as much as the time passing the value and the price of the bitcoin is increasing it is getting more and more famous so it is the best time to invest because if you will keep your money for the long time you will not e able to earn more money with your money but if you will invest in the bitcoin you will be able to get the profit and the best price for the bitcoin.

My reasoning will be differend, I'm studying abrod for example and bitcoin is the cheapest and easiest way for me to get paid. Or to send money to my family members living abroad, it's the best choice.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Bitcoin is a good investment because there is a lot of people who are busy with bitcoin right now and who invest a lot on it witch mean that The value goes up and down and that is why a lot of people invest in bitcoin because there is a lot of money to make from it.
All the people are saying this that the bitcoin is the best investment and as much as the time passing the value and the price of the bitcoin is increasing it is getting more and more famous so it is the best time to invest because if you will keep your money for the long time you will not e able to earn more money with your money but if you will invest in the bitcoin you will be able to get the profit and the best price for the bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is good investment now because of it's growth rate.Investing in Bitcoin can provide us more profits in short period of time because the price is getting higher day by day because demand is increasing .If today we will invest ,we can almost earn a 20% to 30% profit withing in a month or before .So yes bitcoin is a good investment now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is indeed a very good ivestment because i belived that its value will just go higher in the coming years. As more and more people are now using bitcoin this will create a create demand,  and this will surely lead to a higher bitcoin value.

Some people have much large money and they want to invest them but they have no knowledge that how and where I can invest my money. So I want to suggest them to invest your money in bitcoin because bitcoin is the most secure and interesting and profitable place for investment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
Bitcoin is a very valuable asset. If you want to invest in long-term bitcoin then I think you can invest in it anytime. At present bitcoin is very scarce, while the demand of investors and the community is very large so the bitcoin price increase is very reasonable.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
Hello author! Just think with your head because it you have head not only for eating food. I think there is no any 100% investment advises. People must understand here is no any guarantees). On bitcointalk here we are just peoples and don't trust to nobody. This my good advice to you)
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Investing in bitcoin is nice as a result of you split your capital, just in case your native re script gets sorry you continue to have tiny low quality in bitcoin. If bitcoin gets sorry you continue to have your rescript. Just in case each get sorry, well shit happens.
Activity: 32
Bitcoin price too much faster in the near future and i hope we will be get a good profit from bitcoin
Activity: 317
Yes, it is a better invesment for now, but nobody know for the future. Comparing bitcoin vs stocks is not an apple to an apple.
Activity: 353
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
Yes btc is really a great investment of the current scenario as you can see from the profit ratio .Its market value is rising than any market.You can earn btc simply by trading on it.Trading is something which is always risky but as of the current market there is nothing to worry about and you can easily earn btc by trading.As compared to the normal stock and share market btc is something which we can trust and make investment as it does not take ages like the normal stock market to recover and it has become one of the trusted investment form of the current scenario.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
If you see the history of bitcoins then you will see the growth it has made over the years and now bitcoin is becoming more popular in compare to the past and it will increase its demand massively in next few years which will take its price to new level so if you invest in bitcoins now it will give you very good returns in future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
For bitcoin has a high value, then very good in make investment for now, and because the value of her kept up the very promising, and certainly everyone else was thinking so because invested from now is very nice to ensure the old we, where the old later already in the make sure we would not be able to work as now and when it was investment that we do while still young will feel the results of her
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is a good investment from now on,because they perform a good high quality value of the bitcoin, very significant so that hurry to invest because the value of the this is shocking and awesome, we all never repent.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Bitcoin has always been a good investment since 2014 when it's stagnating and being undervalued. Upon checking the current stock markets scene and reading some articles in regards to it, I can say that a big hit would strike the scene again and might hurt a lot of investors (I'm one of them) and might turn into something else for a safe haven on their assets--probably gold, oil or even bitcoin.

Thanks for the share btw. Made me want to grab that book again on my shelf and re-visit those particular parts.
I absolute agree to that, bitcoin is always been good investment where you could gain much income. Bitcoin is a good investment for long term and its because of the fluctuation of supply and demand of bitcoin on online market. Investing in bitcoin is a risky inveestment and even it is a risky investment it still a good investment where you could multiply your money.
Activity: 344
Because bitcoin is so popular right now. And if for long-term investment is certainly the right choice bitcoin. If you are unsure, try asking people for advice on this forum.
Activity: 2
Activity: 38
at the moment the bitcoin price increases so drastically, so it is suitable to invest the bitcoin at this time because bitcoin price every minute the price up and down continue, if for example we want to sell it now is a suitable time to see its price is very high but if not too important to sell still good to be invested for the future remember the price of bitcoin suddenly increased sharply.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
no doubt bitcoin is a good investment because bitcoin prices will continue to rise as now the bitcoin prices rise very significan and shocking
Activity: 269
Merit: 12
we're Radio, online!
Because it keeps rapidly increasing its price market, I think it would go beyond our speculations on what Its value in the end of the year, Its never too late to invest in bitcoin though Its price is high but it continues to go high, and you can get some profit out of your investment, but just be concious and alert anytime it would go down.
Activity: 132
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Bitcoin is a good investment now because we are in transition from the traditional economy dominated by banking and financial institutions to the online economy where online markets and technology thrives. If we look right now, amazon, an online market retailer sold millions of goods online, its founder is the world's richest man, compare that to traditional retailing of walmart and target, fewer and fewer buys good in supermarkets nowadays. I believe the age of online revolution is in the corner and bitcoin will certainly play a big role in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: