Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is a good investment now, because... - page 5. (Read 105529 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 24
Bitcoin is a good investment now because the market isn't that saturated and it's a very good way to earn good cash maybe not instantly but pretty soon
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is a good investment now, because we all know that its value is stable. Many people got so much interest on bitcoin for it offers great deal. And also the adaption of bitcoin in the society will be one of the reason why bitcoin is a good investment by now.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Yes, i am agree to your content. Coz we all know that, Bitcoin is the top cryptocurrency. this is really helpful for everybody and I think bitcoin way is just up! we can earn bitoin just keep hold it on our walet. so this is the key of success for all us to invest on bitcoin Cool Cool
Activity: 63
When you look at the past days, it fallen now and compared to the price in december, it lost a huge amount of value. So the only way it can go is up. Many people are afraid of it dumps even more, but the coin is too much hyped, and everbody has wait for the dump. So there a huge buy wall at ten thousand, and it will not go deeper than that.
Activity: 10
because it will be the coin of the future, and its value will only grow, thats it.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I think nowadays bitcoin is the best investment we could use because the returns and the profit is really high compared with other methods. I think bitcoin is a long term investment...you can not wait for the results in only 1 month
Activity: 224
It's very nice to invest in Bitcoin, because you've got your money in these successful campaigns will make your money so triple that bitcoin is very high when it comes to money. So you will not regret investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 19
Bitcoin has fallen significantly and now is the time to make use of that fall and buy from a lower level.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
As they said in their previous posts bitcoin price is stable so it is the best time to collect or to earn more btc because of its increaing price and demand
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
With today's bitcoin advances, this is certainly a good opportunity to invest in bitcoin, and bitcoin prices are currently declining as the opportunity to benefit from bitcoin investment grows because many parties have supported bitcoin growth from entrepreneurs or other investors.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
This past week until now almost all coin are have a serious dip even BITCOIN, some said its because of issue that crpto will ban on korea but now it approved by the government. So means the investor in korea will buy back soon.  This is the time to buy bitcoin and gain more profit
Activity: 251
Merit: 100