Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is a mess. ETH is a freight train. - page 2. (Read 1893 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 252
I will watch this thread until ethereum got dumped then see how this people will run a way from and again come to original form . Its just the time asking to make this type of comment take your profit now only . Do you tell exactly how much ethereum will be supplied
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
Not because Eth is doing very good right now it doesn't mean it's not gonna go through some problems in the future. Who knows? It might even have worse problems.

It's just that Eth is currently alot younger than BTC.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
In my opinion Bitcoin is not a mess, bitcoin has proved to be something valuable as stated by it founding father, " Bitcoin either became something valuable or nothing" and currently Bitcoin has proved to be something valuable. Ethereum is doing very well and I think is a great option for diversification.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Very nice attempt to pump a coin which, I m sure you ve got a lot.

Yes, I agree, ETH s growing strong and I would support what you say apart from 2 important reasons.

First, UNLIMITED number of coins. Huh, that one is a problem. Scarcity s something which is very important in the investment world. Gold s pricey cause it s hard to get and it is NOT unlimited. The same is with diamonds, the same is with BTC. Unlimited is something I do not like to see when dealing with crypto.

Second, a few large holders including Vitalik having millions of ETH. Some of them re know of dumping large amounts when they feel like dumping.

All in all, I d suggest differentiating your portfolio and not forgetting to include ETH. However saying BTC s a mess and should be left out ON A DAY IT SURPASSED $3000 per coin?Huh? Nah, that s not how I d classify things in crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 260
Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin
What a name Ethereum, looks like a online videogame's coin
I'm not worried, Bitcoin will solve his problems and when people will start converting all their money to crypto will trust on Bitcoin no on altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
BTC has been stuck in impasse hell for over two years because Adam Back and G. Maxwell want to monopolize transaction processing on their Lightning.  Although Bitcoin seems 'decentralized', Blockstream/Core has complete control over the impasse and only they can break it.  They won't.  

On the other hand, ETH is like a heavy loaded freight train going straight down the tracks toward an awesome goal.  Many, many, many companies are now building onto that platform as the future.  That platform is far more dynamic and far more powerful.  It offers many opportunities that don't even exist with Bitcoin.  Many of these features are actively being deployed now, not just a bunch of talk like the people at Bitcoin.  Ethereum is highly organized and orderly.  Even in major crises, they get it sorted and move on in a short time.  

ETH will pass Bitcoin in about 2 more months.  

It's not too late.  Time to switch or get left behind.  
Pages:
Jump to: