Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is a scam?! - page 2. (Read 240 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 04:27:01 PM
Bitcoin is not a scam,it is already proven by many people.Don't listen to those who says that it is a scam because they dont know any single details about bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3260
February 25, 2018, 04:15:11 PM
I am a newbie and i asked few people, and these people are people.i respect, because in terms of current news or financial situations of different countries, they are always updated or knowledgable about this topic, but how come when i asked them about bitcoin, they said it is a scam, what are the resons for them to say so?
I am new and haven't read much so i just want to get your POV.
TIA for your comments.

I would ask them why they think it is a scam. Research their reasons (if they actually have any), and I think you will find that they are simply misinformed.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
February 25, 2018, 04:13:06 PM
they said it is a scam, what are the resons for them to say so?

Then ask them why they think so. They probably think that of bitcoin due to all the fud in the past by people like Jamie Dimon, Jordan Belfort(wolf of wall st.) etc.

Exactly. Why you ask us why they think Bitcoin is a scam. Just ask them. They have own opinion no one here knows what their reasons are.

I am sure high on their liest is that price of Bitcoin rose so much in past 9 years. But that's just my guessing.
Activity: 112
February 25, 2018, 03:40:31 PM
Bitcoin is not a scam but it becomes a tool of a scammer to scam someone. Remember that in every success there is an enemy always working against it whatever reason he/she has.

Bitcoin is actually a success but everyone decides what they want to use their currency for, either for legitimate business or scam. Actually i do not see bitcoin as a scam
Activity: 478
Merit: 113
February 25, 2018, 01:39:34 PM
I am a newbie and i asked few people, and these people are people.i respect, because in terms of current news or financial situations of different countries, they are always updated or knowledgable about this topic, but how come when i asked them about bitcoin, they said it is a scam, what are the resons for them to say so?
TIA for your comments.

Ask these people a single question: if Bitcoin was really a scam, how come it has lasted for NINE YEARS, keeps growing in value and is more and more widely accepted?
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 12:15:27 PM
You are saying as if the whole internet world is a scam. It's not like that you see, Bitcoin is a currency. It's an online money. And Online or internet is not the right place for truth. Lots of people can misuse it and turn it into a scam in some people's eye. No bitcoin is not a scam, but yes sometimes people try to make it so. You should try to learn more about it, I sense some interest in you. Wish you all the best.
Activity: 146
February 25, 2018, 11:53:56 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam but it becomes a tool of a scammer to scam someone. Remember that in every success there is an enemy always working against it whatever reason he/she has.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
February 25, 2018, 11:47:38 AM
they said it is a scam, what are the resons for them to say so?

Then ask them why they think so. They probably think that of bitcoin due to all the fud in the past by people like Jamie Dimon, Jordan Belfort(wolf of wall st.) etc.
Activity: 126
February 25, 2018, 11:43:57 AM
TIA for your comments.
Pages:
Jump to: