Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is anticipated to raise $10,000 sooner - page 4. (Read 553 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 10
I think this bitcoin will break through the $10,000 mark and need the ETF as a support point. If the ETF can pass the review, then I think Bitcoin will win a new high in six months!
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
Bitcoin break past the $8,000 mark. Do you think the price of Bitcoin will break the $10,000 mark sooner? Will it be worth it to get more bitcoin at this price?
probably 10k has a chance to reach .but in my opinion maybe not on this month which is IMO perhaps on August it's either on mid or before end also, but unless if there's no issue occur again that will interrupt on bitcoin growth rate. 'cause for sure not just 10k has a tends maybe 15k as well but it depends.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
break it? may be not.
reach it? most possibly yes.

if you look at the last two times we had such rises, the price went back to very close $10k price but came down again.
my theory is that bitcoin real price is $10k and it has always been like it, specially if you look at the first time it was broken and price dropped below it. so it is trying to get back to reality again.
but since we have had $5700-$6000 as the bottom there is still some fear in the market which brings it back down and the manipulators love it too.

eventually we will break it though it may take longer.

That $10,000 mark has always been the psychological breaking point of Bitcoin. Indeed, It will be reached but I believe much sooner than expected due to its proven historical trend, media hype reviews, wide adaptation and more institutional money getting in to join the battle.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
If there's no bad things will occur on bitcoins then most provably the big rally will continue and $10,000 is reachable but we cannot expect this to occur right now since july month nearly ends. Maybe August is the right time for bitcoin go up since the big news gonna happen by this month and maybe it could bring more good news once bitcoins and cryptocoins been approved.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
break it? may be not.
reach it? most possibly yes.

if you look at the last two times we had such rises, the price went back to very close $10k price but came down again.
my theory is that bitcoin real price is $10k and it has always been like it, specially if you look at the first time it was broken and price dropped below it. so it is trying to get back to reality again.
but since we have had $5700-$6000 as the bottom there is still some fear in the market which brings it back down and the manipulators love it too.

eventually we will break it though it may take longer.
The left and right positive reviews will attract more investors onboard.  I hope Bitcoin reaches the $10,000 mark sooner. Exciting period for cryptocurrencies!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Bitcoin break past the $8,000 mark. Do you think the price of Bitcoin will break the $10,000 mark sooner? Will it be worth it to get more bitcoin at this price?
Apart from price rise, what I liked in recent days is that BTC dominance share in global crypto market has increased - from 40% to 47% somewhere..
That`s the better sign then just price increase of BTC.
More dominant BTC will attract corporate funds more easily and quickly, then alt part of crypto, which is full of scam and useless coins.
Pages:
Jump to: