Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Is Approaching $17000 - page 7. (Read 982 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140
November 30, 2022, 04:48:32 PM
  This I think is following what I learned from understanding the chart here in the bitcoin graph, In my opinion after the scandals that happened in Ftx, we know that the value of Bitcoin in the market has been affected somehow, and we cannot deny it.

That's why I think, according to my observation the price of Bitcoin will play between 16k$-17k$, in a few months the price value of bitcoin will play for sure in the market. So this is also a good opportunity to get profit in the short term, Just based on my opinion.
What happened with FTX, Blockfi and others are a kind of negative news and that is something that can't be learned by looking at the charts or the graph only. News are a part of fundamental analysis already and we need it as well to predict properly other than the technical analysis.

It's clear that btc is affected because the last price of btc was at $19k if I am not mistaken but after the FTX crash, btc then plunges to $15k but it is now recovering and getting stable at $16k. We are right now above $17k and I am sure that it will be reaching $18k in the next day or two. This is nice but I don't think we will stay on this level for months. I expect something better on the month of December.
Activity: 490
Merit: 16
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 30, 2022, 08:11:29 AM
   This I think is following what I learned from understanding the chart here in the bitcoin graph, In my opinion after the scandals that happened in Ftx, we know that the value of Bitcoin in the market has been affected somehow, and we cannot deny it.

That's why I think, according to my observation the price of Bitcoin will play between 16k$-17k$, in a few months the price value of bitcoin will play for sure in the market. So this is also a good opportunity to get profit in the short term, Just based on my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 2174
Professional Community manager
November 30, 2022, 07:23:00 AM
If there is something I did not miss about a rising market, it has to be the threads which are opened anytime there is a movement on the charts.

The Wall Observer thread is one place you can discuss intermittent price movements in the Bitcoin market.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
November 30, 2022, 07:06:34 AM
Despite the BlockFi bankruptcy news and an acute bearish trend, Bitcoin has remained resilient to bearish pressure. Some indicators and crypto prediction experts like coinpedia still point to a possible bearish trend reversal. The BTC price nearly jumped between $16,800 to $15,800 this week.

Bitcoin is having trouble coping with the bearish influences.

The asset could soon experience a major bearish reversal or upswing, until the price rises above $17,000 to reach the critical level of $17,500.

BTC is currently trading just above $16,500, which is the critical resistance. It is trying hard to validate the current upswing. Therefore, a slight pullback close to the previous resistance could be prominent before the price moves up.
Pages:
Jump to: