Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is back - page 9. (Read 856 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 110
August 22, 2018, 01:02:01 AM
Bitcoin is currently pumping could this be just a hype or this the next wave that will pull the market back from the current bearish track that we experience. Price pumped to 6750 USD from 6400. We can see an identical increase with other altcoins too. Your ideas are welcome?

$6750 to $6400? I think you have it the other way around.

Anyway, i do believe bitcoin is due for a pump soon simply because the next ETF decision is coming up. Just imagine what would happen if bitcoin ETF would get approved? I believe a lot of people will expect and bank on this again causing the value of bitcoin to rise right before the ETF announcement. What happens after the decision.. who knows!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
August 22, 2018, 12:23:14 AM
It is too early to say that bitcoin bear market has ended. Remember the huge rally in bitcoin from April to May? Everyone thought that the correction in bitcoin had ended but bitcoin broke below 6k briefly in August.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
August 21, 2018, 11:24:59 PM
Bitcoin is currently pumping could this be just a hype or this the next wave that will pull the market back from the current bearish track that we experience. Price pumped to 6750 USD from 6400. We can see an identical increase with other altcoins too. Your ideas are welcome?
Although Bitcoin has risen today, many are still skeptical about the pump as there is not any news that the BTC price will increase. I think tomorrow will be clearer as the SEC can accept ETF in this market and we can see a new future for the Cryptocurrency market. Right now we should hope for more and wait for SEC nod
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
August 21, 2018, 10:26:15 PM
this is the answer for anyone who complained and despaired yesterday.
bitcoin will come back, and the good news is bitcoin rises followed by other altcoins.
usually altcoin is red, it's fun.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 09:12:14 PM
Pages:
Jump to: