Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is collapsing! Sell your ASICs NOW while you still can! - page 2. (Read 4327 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hyperboria - next internet
Everybody stopped mining now. It's a big guy's bisiness now.
But i would buy some cheap scrypt asics just in order to play with them.
Time to use btc (and doge) just as money. Buy and sell stuff and services for crypto. And fuck the banks and goverments.
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
NOBODY who has ever bought an ASIC is the least bit interested in the security of the blockchain.  And if they were only thinking of the blockchain security as their reason to dump thousands into an ASIC, they are fools.  They are all greedy like me, looking to grab as much Bitcoin as they can.

I never cared the least little bit about the security, I only mined for profit.  And when it became unprofitable, I got out.  With about $5000 in net profit after all hardware and electrical expenses, thanks to my holding 205 Litecoins during the big price spike a year ago and I sold them all off within a couple days at that time.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
One should mine to support the security of the blockchain.  If you are here only for greed please see yourself out.
I haven't mined Bitcoin since August 2013, I have been GPU mining Scrypt and X11 coins, and I'm done with that too.
Activity: 784
Glow Stick Dance!
Incorrect.  As stated above, I am not mining anything now, and I am almost done selling off my GPUs and big power supplies.  2 nice motherboards left.

Selling GPUs? Everyone else mining bitcoins sold theirs 2 year ago.

Shhhh! I have 70 USB Block Erupters that he may want to buy.  Cheesy
donator
Activity: 1616
Merit: 1003
Incorrect.  As stated above, I am not mining anything now, and I am almost done selling off my GPUs and big power supplies.  2 nice motherboards left.

Selling GPUs? Everyone else mining bitcoins sold theirs 2 year ago.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Infleum
If too many people shut down their rigs and the difficulty drops even more it will become more profitable for those who decide to stay.
 I hope you practice what you preach, OP.
Activity: 742
Just another clown! Cheesy
Activity: 882
Where am I?
Sell me your ASICs then.
legendary
Activity: 1218
OP is doing it right  Cool
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
what the matter i don't even have any mining rig
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
Let me guess: You have some other account on Bitcointalk and hope someone may be stupid enough to sell you equipment with a discount.
legendary
Activity: 1148
I am making money EVERY day mining.
Sorry you can't do it. 
No I'm not.
I own no ASICs, I am currently not mining any type of coin.  I saw that the profit opportunity had gone away for everyone except the developers who make a new coin and pump and dump it.

People should admit I am right, but they would rather piss their money away on ASICs, pay huge power bills, and in the end, have little to show for it except an empty bank account and a bunch of burned up ASICs.
Activity: 672
That ASIC you pissed your money away on is about to become an even more useless doorstop or paperweight.  Bitcoin is collapsing, difficulty is dropping off due to people getting out while BTC still has some value, and within the next month, you will wish you had never bought an ASIC!

Price of ASIC drops everyday because it's future mining revenue drops as difficulty rises. It has nothing to do with the price of bitcoin, or whether bitcoin is collapsing.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118
Lie down. Have a cookie
As long as there is a hash rate....
legendary
Activity: 1456
I wish I had a crystal ball like others Smiley.

BTC will remain to have a a value as long as people use it.  Currently... they keep using it.   Yes it is cheaper then we want but it still has a value.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I agree, everyone should drop off and let the difficulty fall for me... I mean.. ya im out too.. Promise, LOL
legendary
Activity: 1512
That ASIC you pissed your money away on is about to become an even more useless doorstop or paperweight.  Bitcoin is collapsing, difficulty is dropping off due to people getting out while BTC still has some value, and within the next month, you will wish you had never bought an ASIC!

SELL NOW!!!!

This is the dumbest thing I've read on here in quite some time.  Now, that's saying something since I spend a lot of time lurking in the Speculation forum of Bitcointalk and on the GAW Hashtalk forums.
Pages:
Jump to: