Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is dead ! GHash over 51%, SR Seized coins and Mtgox coins, China Ban etc - page 2. (Read 4294 times)

Activity: 530
Merit: 250
Not sure if you are checking the indicators but this so called 'dip' that you are talking about appears to be just beginning. Its diving down with its mouth wide open.

Traders are having a great time though! :-)
Activity: 353
Yes, bitcoin is dead, sell all your coins to me!!! 
Activity: 448
There is a remote chance that ghash would destroy btc just for laughs, but I think like in everything in this world money comes first. Why would they cut the branch they are sitting on?

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
There is a remote chance that ghash would destroy btc just for laughs, but I think like in everything in this world money comes first. Why would they cut the branch they are sitting on?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010
Borsche
yes bitcoin is dead everybody please dump your 0.1 mBTC and go to 4chan or wherever you all came here from kthnxbye
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
Activity: 839
Merit: 608
Ghashio has little incentive to bring down bitcoin as that is their business. Still all miners on ghash.io should switch.
Activity: 518
MtGox is history.
SR is history, new markets have opened that are way bigger than SR ever was. (so I've heard)
China is making profit on BTC, they wont ban  Smiley

Activity: 564
Merit: 508
51%, happened before, no effect
Gox? over
China? silent
SR...could cause price drop if buyer sell it on market.
Cant see why would bitcoin be dead  because of it all?

Ghash.IO is now at about 45% (6 hours avg).
https://blockchain.info/pools?timespan=6hrs
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1029
51%, happened before, no effect
Gox? over
China? silent
SR...could cause price drop if buyer sell it on market.
Cant see why would bitcoin be dead  because of it all?
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
I like the etc. at the end of the title. He's too lazy to troll with passion today, bless him.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Buo
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Where can I check the Ghash hashing power percent in real time?
Thanks
Activity: 378
Considering GHash is a business and the primary goal for a business is to grow they can only limit themselves so much before it starts hurting, question is do they sell out and give control or keep their promise to have BTC best interest at hand.

Even if BTC was dumped, it would bounce back in no time, there's just so much belief in the concept that I'd almost call it a cult-like following. Not to mention the value of BTC doesn't effect what BTC actually is - something people often forget when prices 'crash'
legendary
Activity: 1178
Merit: 1014
Hodling since 2011.®
The answer to all this is... behold... Ghash is Deepbit!!!!

They tricked me I hodld!
Activity: 647
Merit: 501
GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥
Looks like you wanted to buy some cheap bitcoin, looks like bitcoin price went up instead Smiley
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: