Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is down / All Market is RED - Can you suggest best ICO to invest now? - page 6. (Read 1125 times)

Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
the current state of Bitcoin like 2 years ago which after a large-scale pump and then a prolonged dump
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
current events and other coins bitcoin down is still the same and there has been no change. My advice is don't rush to invest is included in the ICO because it is very risky. probably waiting for more stable all the coins used to be more secure than the current state.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Activity: 42
Merit: 3
Help the needy, do the little things others ignore
March 16th, and the market is still down,  Cheesy basically the whole first quarter of 2018 has been a slow bloodshed, with greens coming up once in a while, and the red showing everywhere.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
These are some of few mistakes Crypto investors makes, believing on speculation, silly predictions from some silly analysts. If you are looking for ICO project to invest in, go do a research on your own, then come back here for some inputs on your finding. You will keep on hurting yourself and loosing your investment if you're looking for some ICOs project with much hypes and no future
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Remained a few days before the ICO , we look forward to!
More and more people are aware of this project day by day and acclaimed that this project has got a lot of potential
Start ICO on March 18
The perfect currency
of the future.
The PGC is the first gold standard since 1914! Fast transactions combined with high stability and universal acceptance are the ingredients, the currency of the future is made of.
https://pecun.io/
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hey There i have found really boot icos here ---> https://bountylord.com/

thanks Huh

Hi everyone!

Bitcoin is down, thus All Market is RED. In this situation can you suggest some of the best ICOs to invest?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you!
Activity: 490
I think those people who do not believe that the crypto currency market will recover, should not have invested money here at all. I believe that the correction will soon end and if you still want to invest, now is a very good time
I completely agree with you. This is a very unpredictable market, if you are not ready to lose everything, you better not trade in this market.

All who are not willing to risk, nothing to do here! It is impossible to predict with certainty 100% that you will make a profit in a particular ICO! You can roughly draw a conclusion about any ICO and if you have the confidence for other projects you can invest) But that does not guarantee 100%

I agree, there are very risky investments here and no one forces you to invest money, you want to safely carry money to the bank.
But the risk can always be reduced by a detailed study of the project

It is good that you understand these risks! To study the project before making a decision to join the ICO or not, this is one of the important points! If other people are so thoroughly suited to the choice of the ICO, they have had no problems with the risk)
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
It's more than month now from that situation - and market is still red...try to pick extra-reliable projects like Ocean protocol, Seele etc.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
This is the best time to invest or buy any ICO, because your investment of any dollar will eventually earn you more token as market reverses
Investment principle is simple you buy when prices are down, and sell when prices goes up.
And Now the scenario is just right for that so go ahead buy ICO's with good prospects that's my advice
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Super project! I with great pleasure will participate in ICO! I think this is a unique company among all competitors in the field of blockchain! Team Pekun will achieve great results! Still not so often in the world there are companies with such an interesting product! Definitely one of the best projects of 2018.
Register and receive a 10% bonus.
March 18 launch of the ICO
https://pecun.io/
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
I'm keeping my eyes on this ICO: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480

They have a plan to bring in the masses into crypto.

Hmm.. they havent really built anything yet, I prefer that one:
www.pecun.io

Looks more solid to me, what do you think?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I'm keeping my eyes on this ICO: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480

They have a plan to bring in the masses into crypto.
Activity: 672
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I think those people who do not believe that the crypto currency market will recover, should not have invested money here at all. I believe that the correction will soon end and if you still want to invest, now is a very good time
I completely agree with you. This is a very unpredictable market, if you are not ready to lose everything, you better not trade in this market.

All who are not willing to risk, nothing to do here! It is impossible to predict with certainty 100% that you will make a profit in a particular ICO! You can roughly draw a conclusion about any ICO and if you have the confidence for other projects you can invest) But that does not guarantee 100%

I agree, there are very risky investments here and no one forces you to invest money, you want to safely carry money to the bank.
But the risk can always be reduced by a detailed study of the project
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I think that it is not worth investing in ICO. Now the whole market is falling. It is better to find interesting projects on the market that have fallen in price. It is better to invest your money in such projects. This will be a very easy percentage of profits.

If you invest on ICO you will get the tokens to your wallet on once the ICO ends. It takes more than month atleast. If you invest on active ICO token sale last minute. So you no need to worry at all on investing the ICO or altcoins at all.
If there is dump in the market there will be reason behind it. Some may true, some may created and some are fake. Except the first information nothing will works right at all.

Activity: 448
Merit: 106
quarkchain.io
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I think that it is not worth investing in ICO. Now the whole market is falling. It is better to find interesting projects on the market that have fallen in price. It is better to invest your money in such projects. This will be a very easy percentage of profits.
Activity: 672
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Markets red scare newcomers)) but already and experienced investors, traders began to worry. There are two sides: the first if you believe that the market will recover, now is a very good time to buy an ICO. This is a chance to buy coins at a low price. The second side, if you are not sure, it is better to put aside trade and investment. And start to make bounty) then return to the trading market again)
Pages:
Jump to: