Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is down, Altcoin is UP !! - page 6. (Read 635 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
June 09, 2018, 12:10:56 PM
According to Ripple's CEO, Brad Garlinghouse, the Bitcoin dominance is expected to end soon.
He actually said : '' There is a very strong correlation between the price of XRP and that of Bitcoin. But these are essentially independent open-source technologies. »
The man is convinced that we are now witnessing the emergence of a much more rational market. As a result, the behaviour of investors will be permanently altered, which will lead to a devaluation of Bitcoin. Therefore, it will no longer serve as a reference to other crypto-currencies.
Hope he's right Smiley
For me i Believe the other way around, if bitcoin will continue to go a downhill trend so as other altcoind will follow in the long run. Yes intially i think the altcoin will rise in the fall of bitcoin because investors will seek another alternative investments but surely if the mother of all cryptocurrency will degrade i believe all the more the reason that other altcoins will follow the same lead.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 12:00:21 PM
According to Ripple's CEO, Brad Garlinghouse, the Bitcoin dominance is expected to end soon.
He actually said : '' There is a very strong correlation between the price of XRP and that of Bitcoin. But these are essentially independent open-source technologies. »
The man is convinced that we are now witnessing the emergence of a much more rational market. As a result, the behaviour of investors will be permanently altered, which will lead to a devaluation of Bitcoin. Therefore, it will no longer serve as a reference to other crypto-currencies.
Hope he's right Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: