Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is down and looking at the "graph" this weekend will see a crash also - page 2. (Read 2284 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
That said I will be buying at $100, $90, $80 and all the rest of your options. Tongue I've already sold a portion of my holdings at 110 so I have enough fiat ready if it goes down.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
I miss options higher than $80.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
In da Jungle!
Now, of course, this poll will affect the bottom too...

HAPPY SPECULAT'N!! Smiley
In da Jungle!
I think this will show what we all think is the "NO WAY ANYONE WILL SELL BELOW THIS POINT" point is... so while waiting for BTC to bottom-out so we can quickly all buy-back-in... regardless of what the FED, FinCen, NSA or whomever does... we will all just play the:

"Hold-it... hold it... hoooold it..... hooooold....  BUY, BUY  BUUUY!!"  - game! Smiley
In da Jungle!
HappyBitcoinUser made this poll 3 days ago:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-poll-when-will-you-sell-229932

But I think a more interesting question for all us FANS here, is not when we sell when the price drops, but when we will BUY!!!

RIGHT? Smiley

So, looking at the trends the last few weeks, and the obvious TARGETING of all the exchanges by the PTB... there is a HUGE CRASH on the horizon, or MAYBE NOT! (?)

What do you/we think?

EDIT: SORRY I re-read this, and felt it is better to add a few more options to SEE the BOTTOM end in more fine detail! Wink

EDIT 2: I had to add that last one... just for those not in the BUY/SELL world, but stumble on this little POLL

EDIT 3:  I added 3 more options, due to demand  Smiley  

NOW IT IS A GOOD POLL.... except that I couldn't re-order the list... oh well...

FINAL EDIT: I closed the poll, this "weekend" is over... the majority WON (were right) the market did not crash!  CONGRATULATIONS! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: