Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is dying. Is there ANY chance of a bubble and more adoption? - page 2. (Read 1083 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
There won't be a new bubble anytime soon, mate.
We're just lucky if it doesn't become worthless due to Gavin.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
It seams that quite a lot of people already indeed know about bitcoin yet the demand remains pretty constant. I am not personally holding much hope any more that the bitcoin price will reach what we all once dreamed of and will continue to fall until its irreversible.

Its really hard to accept that Bitcoin had its time when it was 1k usd each it really is but I think that was the limit as people just don't value it very much. People who have normal jobs and are happy just following the same rubbish the governments dish out are the complete majority and Bitcoin is risky and alien to them. These are the people we need yet will never get due to the nature of bitcoin. I can have very deep conversations with people about bitcoin but then when it comes to getting to buy one none are interested. People do not think deeply enough in general to accept bitcoin and those that do either genuinely believe in the great concept or are just trying to make money from it. Most people just trying to make money from it. So as far as I personally gather there really is not a great deal of belief in Bitcoin and less as the price continues to drop.

So for another bubble it really does need something revolutionary to happen. But what exactly do you think will make another bubble? Personally I can not see another bubble happening what so ever. Its sad really as I do like bitcoin a lot and I like to have control over my assets. If the volatility was sorted out I would keep all my cash in Bitcoin. But even I am now scared to keep money in Bitcoin so any of my friends or colleagues at work I can imagine NEVER buy it. So I can not see another bubble or any more adoption. I just cant see it.

I can't see anything happening with bitcoin from now and I cant see any more adoption. Maybe I am in a pessimistic mood. Or could I be wrong?

Pages:
Jump to: