Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is falling down. Is it the end for it? - page 2. (Read 610 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 125
Bitcoin is used for this moment, we have already seen bitcoin doing things like this so this price movement is natural and there is no something new for it, if you are thinking that bitcoin could go lower by about $20k then I maybe you are thinking the things that happened way back 2017 but then it won't happen because a lot of things have already happened. I just noticed that a simple post from Twitter or any social media platform can change the market value of cryptocurrency, especially when someone who has big-name has tweeted something about bitcoin or any altcoin, bitcoin is still there, we can still see it reach $100k withing this year.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008
Keep it dense, yeah?
The last few months of solid growth have instilled confidence that Bitcoin is unstoppable. Each time Bitcoin updated its maximum and even managed to get close to the $60,000 mark. However, then its price fell sharply in a few days and for many investors it came as a shock… for some reason.

Is it really the end of the Bitcoin rally or it’s just a pause before another storm? Let’s try to figure it out.

It would take something major to destroy Bitcoin specifically. The most likely scenario is that a downtrend would form and there would be a significant drop in price over the coming months. There is a lot of institutional money and individual major holders propping things up longer term, so I wouldn't imagine anything nearly as significant than what we saw the last cycle.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.
What's more surprising are the incredible number of new accounts creating those threads. Some ask forum members views on topics that aren't even relevant or repeating what's been asked in similar threads. Maybe they do it because they think it's a good way to increase their forum presence.

After every dump people creates incredible amount of threads like this here
Activity: 1414
Merit: 389
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The most significant aspect of the cryptocurrency market is that it will fluctuate over time.  If anyone thinks that the cryptocurrency market is always upward, he is under the misconception.  At the moment Bitcoin is moving upwards but for quite some time Bitcoin has been running downwards.  No worries, Bitcoin will soon reach its peak again.
The most significant yet the most dangerous one because anytime the cryptocurrency where you invest your money may fluctuate downwards in which you may burn all of your money in an instant or in a one-time sleep, but don't worry everyone as we can see that the market correction is just starting and yet we are clearly seeing that the bitcoin is very close to the $60,000 peak so let's just wait for it because I believe that it will surge again.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
I would say BTC is preparing for another storm but it will take some time to break again its ATH. We can not expect BTC to be in rising mode always. BTC is in the correction phase at the moment and we should wait for some time to come to any conclusion. We should not be panic by drops as its a normal behaviour of the BTC and we have seen such drops many time earlier. Now maybe we will see more consolidation before the market re-rises.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 402
The last few months of solid growth have instilled confidence that Bitcoin is unstoppable. Each time Bitcoin updated its maximum and even managed to get close to the $60,000 mark. However, then its price fell sharply in a few days and for many investors it came as a shock… for some reason.

Is it really the end of the Bitcoin rally or it’s just a pause before another storm? Let’s try to figure it out.

In my opinion, it's like another recession period for Bitcoin. The price is at $54k right now. I feel like we will continue to see the price staying at these levels for some time and a new ATH after that.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502

We are definitely seeing a slowdown in the current rally and a very strong resistance to the $ 60,000 barrier. I think we have a long time ahead of us, maybe a few months until we get to the next rally and the next bullish cycle. Until then, the price will range from $ 50 K to $ 60 K - $ 61 K most likely.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1168
Topics like that must be moved to off-topic. Every time Bitcoin looses few thousands, such topics appear like mushrooms after the rain. OP you can ask your question about the end to those who bought Bitcoin at the price of $20k and waited more than 2 years before price recovered. Current price down is just a weak gust of wind, this is not a fall down. We just stepped back for 1 month. The price is almost identical to March price.
Activity: 26
Merit: 14
corrections are normal, but institutional acceptance is a given and should lead to higher prices for btc
Activity: 268
That's perfectly normal. Reduce it again! If you pay attention after each bitcoin discount for a long time, it makes people worried or lost or losses. After that, the price Bitcoin increased quickly to get rich for those who boldly store Bitcoin. Many years the Bitcoin market kept increasing so continuously so you are not too worried. Currently the whole world is influenced by Covid19 epidemic so economic recession. So Bitcoin discount is normal it will increase in a short time.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 279
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
What I find saddening about the recent prices is that they are manipulated by tweets and news, etc. This is just one bad part of crypto to me. If Elon makes a tweet about Bitcoin, Boom! It's up by 5K, and then a dump. Actions like this aren't good for this space. We really need real investors; not people who dump on us (and yet they some of them make a loss).
Activity: 2814
Merit: 766
Every rise and fall sudden predicts an end for cryptos.  Why is that? Why do this phobia gets instilled in the minds of those that aren't really sure. Not like any of us really are, we are going to get out at some point and beside bitcoin, we've got other careers of our own at least most of us but then, the rise and fall is much needed for a healthy market. It can't be one direction all the time. If it continues to go up and doesn't retrace at some point, then the market is definitely going to crash. These rise and fall exists to create some bias in the minds of people and thats where the value comes.
For people who had just recently dived in into this market then they would really be having these kind of common impressions or words like;
-Bitcoins gonna die
-Its over, it would be heading down to $0
-Bitcoin gonna be controled by government
-Bitcoin is scam
-Bitcoin is used for money laundering and illegal things.

For price matters then volatility can be neither affected or not by FUDS and shills but dont ever consider that price decrease or crash
would end up for bitcoins price to fall down to the floor.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1107
Every rise and fall sudden predicts an end for cryptos.  Why is that? Why do this phobia gets instilled in the minds of those that aren't really sure. Not like any of us really are, we are going to get out at some point and beside bitcoin, we've got other careers of our own at least most of us but then, the rise and fall is much needed for a healthy market. It can't be one direction all the time. If it continues to go up and doesn't retrace at some point, then the market is definitely going to crash. These rise and fall exists to create some bias in the minds of people and thats where the value comes.
Activity: 1302
The most significant aspect of the cryptocurrency market is that it will fluctuate over time.  If anyone thinks that the cryptocurrency market is always upward, he is under the misconception.  At the moment Bitcoin is moving upwards but for quite some time Bitcoin has been running downwards.  No worries, Bitcoin will soon reach its peak again.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
With bitcoin price falling does not actually means it end. Price rising and falling had been a normal thing in the cryto market.When bitcoin price falls, it eventually create room for people to buy more bitcion because it will surely rise. But if you already have bitcoin and the price drops, is either you sell it or wait still the price rises back.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
We all under stand that certain conditions are responsible for certain effects we see mostly in the price action of digital assets. That of bitcoin isn't left out as it functions with the price patterns authored by the entire community. The price of Bitcoin saw a sharp pull back of straight $8000+ as a result of information arising from the mining of Bitcoin but it doesn't tell that Bitcoin is about to end.

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Do you think bitcoin will crash like the stock market?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1220
Bitcoin is falling - no, this is not the end, this is the beginning. I will write a phrase that may have already bothered everyone - a fall in price is a very good opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a price that you could only dream about yesterday.

Those people who afraid for some bad situations happening in the market are newbies who's seeking quick profit from bitcoins, mostly they are the one who easily get panic when fud and dumps occuring thats why I'm sure they are now regretting their decision to sold immediately since bitcoin is now bouncing back again.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
i feel like bitcoin will keep going up, never play with money you need play with money you dont need and see how it ends up! i currently have 2 bitcoin and im holding. goodluck!
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ecowatt.io
Bitcoin is falling - no, this is not the end, this is the beginning. I will write a phrase that may have already bothered everyone - a fall in price is a very good opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a price that you could only dream about yesterday.
Pages:
Jump to: