Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time? - page 10. (Read 34150 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
It happen in the crypto market that bitcoin price fall but this is the time to keep patience and by this way we can achieve the bitcoin growth and investment increases with this the time is good and bitcoin is a little bit falling which will recover soon and the price will rise but patience is necessary in the crypto. there are so many up and downs are happening from many years but ultimately  the bitcoin rises and the people are interested to buy this for their needs and transactions.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
No, this is not the time to panic.  We all know that the price of bitcoin has ups and downs. Right now the price of bitoin is 9,263.01 US Dollar maybe someday the price of bitcoin will go up. So don't panic just wait and the right time will come.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol

just hold hodl hold dont panic for sure it will go up again and we all know that one of the characteristic of bitcoin is that it is fluctuating so there's no need to panic.

Panic selling is only for those who doesn't understand enough about bitcoin's history. Due to its volatility, it is expected that its price can fall drastically no matter how dominant and stable this coin has been. Panic selling only make the situation even worse.
Activity: 87

just hold hodl hold dont panic for sure it will go up again and we all know that one of the characteristic of bitcoin is that it is fluctuating so there's no need to panic.

Wouldn't it be better to re-buy it on the lower price?
Activity: 420

Activity: 87
Bitcoin, just like stocks and other currencies, has a volatile price and rates. That is what makes it as an investment with high risk but with high return. So it may not be a panic time but instead an opportunity wait it fall in price and buy at the low price then sell at the high price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
It is not a panic time but rather year of bear, down trend is obvious but experienced traders find ways to earn even when it is going down. Only newbies are panicking but after a few years in the business they will develop thick skin. so moral of the story hold your btc when candles are red..... you lose when you sell it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

The good thing to do is to hold it on since it is having its low value because sooner it will rise up because there will be investors that going to  buy coins and take chance with this and buy a lot of coins in low price then it will pop up again rise again. This is what is happening in this industry true investors waits for drop down and causes the price hike.
We should settle our mind too in that way. That is why rich become more richer and poor remains poor. We do not need to panic selling. Things will be good in time.
Holding bitcoin is better especially when the price is low and hold it for a long time. Because it will rise again on the next many days. If the price is low its better to buy some another coins, so that you can earn profit. Give more patience to hold, don't panic easily think wisely, so that you become rich.
Activity: 630
Bitcoins rise last year meanwhile led to increasing amounts of interest in other digital currencies, such as ethereum, litecoin and ripple XRP - all of which have performed well recently - and more and more people are now looking to invest in digital currencies. There is a possibility that the general concern created in these improvements has scared off investors( FUD, Laws, Regulators) and even compelled existing participants to decrease their losses.
Activity: 156
Im not panicking, everything is normal. Bitcoin may fall now but certainly it will rise back. It happens all the time that bitcoin value price at the market may go down but the important thing is that you can ride the rage of bitcoin when it soars high back at the track valuable as it could be. Panic is only to those people whose not giving their 100% trust in bitcoin. Panic makes us weaker! So get out of it, we must believe at bitcoin! Throw away your doubts because it will pull us back to the ground.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
If you notice the movement of the bitcoin value on the market cap. The amount of the bitcoin always move up and down that is very usual and when you understand a downtrend. Like on the previous day, the bitcoin drop almost 7k USD. Don’t need to get fear because we all know that the worth of bitcoin always pumps or dump because the bitcoin is volatile or impulsive. We need to faith to bitcoin. Panic selling will bring you to lousy result sometimes.
Activity: 560
In my own opinion when bitcoin is falling it is not a time to get panic simply because we need to understand that its the same with stock market it is not everyday that bitcoin will surpass highly  there are times also that the crypto market will going down, it maybe fluctuating based on the result of the economy in the world, but its not a perfect time to get panic, as we noticed its not really totally falling, though it is not just as high as we expect like what others forecast but its still doing well smoothly.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
I think only one thing what you should do when you see panic  - buy, like I did in past when bitcoin dropped to 5,000$ and then in few weeks back to 10,000$ what made for me 100%+ profit. Also some months ago, when you wrote this post bitcoin price was 2,000$ and you didn't knew what to do, guess now you see, what was the right way.

Actually i'm doing that also but the price of the bitcoin was only comes on $4000 and im hold it until in the time on month of december in a year 2017 the bitcoin was going rise in $17000 im so glad i gained enough profit for buying some of bitcoin.
Eventually that is the best thing to do like what the whales are always doing in the dumps or when market is at panic. Its like the trading so if you would sell in panic you will lose your money it is sell low nit high right. Before do any selling you must have a good analysis that a price can more dump or else you will be fomo'ed the next rise after you sold.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
I think only one thing what you should do when you see panic  - buy, like I did in past when bitcoin dropped to 5,000$ and then in few weeks back to 10,000$ what made for me 100%+ profit. Also some months ago, when you wrote this post bitcoin price was 2,000$ and you didn't knew what to do, guess now you see, what was the right way.

Actually i'm doing that also but the price of the bitcoin was only comes on $4000 and im hold it until in the time on month of december in a year 2017 the bitcoin was going rise in $17000 im so glad i gained enough profit for buying some of bitcoin.
Activity: 353
I am trying to only hold onto my Bitcoins because the price per coin is very likely to have a large price in the upcoming years. If I make a bunch of Bitcoins I will try to only sell portions of it instead of selling a whole Bitcoin for price.
Activity: 308
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
I always heard about this and we dnt need to panic incase of selling it buy more because we will get more money by doing that and if you believe you will get more money soon becsuse i know that bitcoin will increase more in the future or soon
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Buying time!!!  Grin
Yeah youre right, time to fill your bags of your favorite coins while they are so cheap right now, cause next  time when  btc pump again , hodlers will be happy.
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
Buying time!!!  Grin
Activity: 462
No time is freeze time we as of now have seen such drop in bitcoin costs in the past that we ought to have accustomed to it and remain cool and quiet as we realize that the costs have fallen just to rise again and to ascend higher than it were so rather than freeze, exploit the value drop and purchase a greater amount of bitcoins at costs will undoubtedly go up once more.
Activity: 336
Precisely! There is nothing productive which you'll have the capacity to receive consequently in the event that you will get freeze and will offer your bitcoins at low rates. The thing is you really need to stay patient and you need to ensure this thing that you hold your nerves under your control around then. Indeed, you have to money those minutes by purchasing more number of bitcoins around then. It will help you in having more cash.
Pages:
Jump to: