Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time? - page 54. (Read 34150 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 16, 2017, 07:34:15 AM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

When bitcoin price fall its really a panic time because it really affects emotions,especially when you're in need you dont have choice but to sell it wether the price is high or low.lts too wasteful when  bitcoin is very low because you lose more of your bitcoin.Not just more but a vry big amount will lose.People only hoping in bitcoin will affect in time of decreasing.But bitcoin saver will be benefit because they can sell their bitcoin during price increase.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
October 16, 2017, 07:32:51 AM
There's no reasons to panic when bitcoin value is fall down because I'm pretty sure that on the following waves of bitcoin it will raised up. Definitely worries regarding bitcoin value will given you stressed and it's not good to the health of bitcoin users. Instead of worrying on bitcoin value just focus on how you earn more bitcoin. Moreover just enjoy the bitcoin movement in the market because I'm sure that it will not stays on deep.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 16, 2017, 07:06:58 AM
we do not have to be confused with the decrease of bitcoin. Since each drop has an increase we need to do is wait for an increase in the time the bitcoin price falls on the market.
Most newbies obviously still don’t understand that bitcoin is a currency and not just a get rich quick scheme or a ponzi scheme that will promise them a certain percentage monthly. For anyone who understands how forex trading works, they will understand it is like a battlefield and every currency are always fighting against each other which makes for example the little drops in the value of one to another as well as the rise. Volatility is normal for all currency pairs, it is just the level that differs comparing it to bitcoin which over time will decrease as the adoption keeps increasing.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 06:46:32 AM
There are too many news these days and the price of the bitcoins is volatile but still up. No panic at all.
legendary
Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008
northern exposure
October 16, 2017, 06:42:17 AM
If bitcoin falls, then this is the right time to buy coins at a cheap price in order to get even more profits. Now everyone dreams that bitcoin has fallen and there is an opportunity to buy cheap coins.

Agree;), most of the people are only waiting for an increase in the value of bitcoin, they could not see that while bitcoin exist, we are all gaining, also, if bitcoin price fall down there will be people like you said, people who took advantage about this by buying cheap bitcoins.

so:
Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time?

Yes, but only for those people who have not faith into bitcoin.
Activity: 244
Merit: 14
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
October 16, 2017, 06:30:57 AM
unnecessarily, I'm sure the fall in bitcoin prices will inevitably rise again, all it takes is not to sell bitcoin when bitcoin prices are declining. if we dare to take risks, should we buy bitcoin while it is decreasing
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
October 16, 2017, 06:20:49 AM
It is looking good so far, the rise in price last week has carried over into the new week. Good days, even if it falls by 20%, to sell at $4000+ its been a fantastic run.
Activity: 560
October 16, 2017, 05:30:27 AM
Opinions are diverse, in most cases when you read those threads you can be only confused what to do. In those situations better enters in altcoins which are desperate for investors now, and as soon as fork story ends they will recover and you will gain more from them than from airdrop or selling of BTC at high. Anyway you are planing to buy again right? So alt way is probably best way.
This topic is opened before first fork, and this only confirms my story if you check what happened then.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 16, 2017, 04:14:50 AM
It has barely lost value, 4 thousand bucks per bitcoin is fairly good. Corrections are standard and only deluded people expect the value to keep climbing with no getting checked.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 15, 2017, 07:52:51 AM
If bitcoin falls, then this is the right time to buy coins at a cheap price in order to get even more profits. Now everyone dreams that bitcoin has fallen and there is an opportunity to buy cheap coins.

Whoah i don't think many are dreaming for btc to fall right now. Bitcoin is soaring ang people who invested and people earning btc are on a high. If anything, everyone's.hoping for this to continue though we all know that eventually it will dump
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
October 15, 2017, 07:36:57 AM
Activity: 176
October 15, 2017, 07:33:23 AM
Bitcoin price fall and increase is common, everytime during the fall people will be getting panic and used to sell low missing the profit. With bitcoin one need to have patience to profit rather than selling on panic. This time the price drop is very big, but the same doesn't have a perfect reason behind as every digital coin is experiencinga drop and only very few are in the price pumping.

yes if bitcoin price is falling other people panic and others do not, because the know that the price will still grow its value, it will still increase, people must be patience enough in waiting so that the thing that they want will be granted, and for sure bitcoin will really increase its value.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 15, 2017, 07:30:39 AM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

if the price drops then panic it is a normal thing especially for beginners I also have experienced it but I continue to learn from forums as well as from experienced people that panic is not profitable better hold because the price will surely rise back is needed is patience not panic

Yeah I agree and panic will just do nothing to us so better not to feel that and just remember that there will always be ups and down in the market. It's okay to feel panic sometimes but you don't need to embrace it, if panic eats you, you're just be the one who's gonna be a loser.
Activity: 420
October 15, 2017, 07:14:40 AM

if the price drops then panic it is a normal thing especially for beginners I also have experienced it but I continue to learn from forums as well as from experienced people that panic is not profitable better hold because the price will surely rise back is needed is patience not panic
Activity: 105
October 15, 2017, 03:55:26 AM

Right now bitcoin reach the highest mark i would definitely sell some of my investment for me to enjoy the profit i had earned and the remaining would still hold for my future and retirement.
Activity: 672
October 15, 2017, 01:45:35 AM

For me I will not sell my bitcoins but hold it until the price hits to the moon. I will not be panic if its price will go down because next to that falling is rising.
We all want to reach at that level but we should know what price will make it reach to the moon.
That way we can set a target to sell because even if the value has increase significantly but if we will not sell we cannot enjoy our eprofit.

on my own point of view, yes there will always be rising and falling of rates of bitcoin but then it will not have its downfall since bitcoin now dominates economy. we shall not be afraid and we should not worry because bitcoin is strong. this will always have its big value and will never go down that much. we should not panic.

It is not bitcoin itself that is strong, bitcoin is not human. However, the technology is awesome and people understand the opportunity, the future and the value it brings. All these put together is what makes the support to be crazily strong and unbreakable. I like FUDs honestly and that is because it is a way to measure how the community perceives the technology and how well they are willing to support it or not to make it grow and make the impact it was invented to make.
If you want to compare the technology of Bitcoin to other cryptocurrencies, I do not think Bitcoin will be winner. Because Bitcoin is old crypto, of course it needs to many accept and discuss before change its system, as hardfolk recently. While that, other cryptocurrencies as Ripple, Dash, Monero or Ethereum can pass Bitcoin anytime about technology.
The importance of the bitcoin is better than the other currencies and the value will be high so wait till the price of the bitcoin will stop growing and it will not give you the return exchange then it will be the best time to sell your bitcoin, I think every person has the different mentality and they will be able to hold the bitcoin for the long time. It is not good to sell your bitcoin at the low price so wait and see the high price.
Activity: 9
October 15, 2017, 12:49:05 AM
In the short term, probably likely to have some sort of worries and we won't know until in hindsight, that the long term value was going to continue to break ath's.
Activity: 49
October 15, 2017, 12:47:06 AM
It has barely lost worth, four thousand dollars for each bitcoin is pretty first rate. Corrections are normal and only deluded people assume the cost to preserve growing without having becoming checked.
Activity: 644
October 14, 2017, 07:47:41 PM
Indeed, what 95% of people don't understand is that drops on price is the opportunity knowledgeable investors await. Most people start panicking and sell without thinking and researching and using their common sense. This happens in all areas of investment as it's very deep into human psychology.
In the world of bitcoin, emotions play a very vital role. If you can’t control your emotions, then you are going to suffer a huge loss. This is what I have learnt from my own personnel experience. I think of that time when bitcoin is falling as the best opportunity for having more number of bitcoins in your wallet. Getting panic will only add more troubles for you.
Activity: 94
October 14, 2017, 10:27:59 AM
Panic selling? you know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else.
Pages:
Jump to: