Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time? - page 75. (Read 34150 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 517
August 30, 2017, 08:12:50 AM
Bitcoin, just like stocks and other currencies, has a volatile price and rates. That is what makes it as an investment with high risk but with high return. So it may not be a panic time but instead an opportunity wait it fall in price and buy at the low price then sell at the high price.
Bitcoins are long term investments with good return but not with great risk. Dealing with them wisely can never ever put you in loss. They simple strategy of holding onto bitcoins when prices are low certainly decreases the risk of loss significantly. Bitcoins are the safest investment I have ever come across.
It is the safest investment, totally agree. There is always a risk factor whenever you are trading and investing. You couldn’t predict the market but as said if you take care in dealing with it then there will be a very low ratio of risk. And bitcoin will never fall in upcoming years and onwards.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
August 30, 2017, 07:46:37 AM
I think you do not need to panic with bitcoin prices .. up and down, that's normal. You should pay attention to the news about the falling bitcoin .. it will make you panic .. you must be optimistic bitcoin will return to normal point and price will go up. if you look at bitcoin prices from year to year always experience a significant change and up until now .. maybe if you invest in the last year .. now you become rich with bitcoin you.
The secret for you to don't panic is learning bitcoin movements and don't bother yourself in price and with the news. You shoul believe in bitcoins time dumps are dumps like you said its normal bitcoin will pay back your trust and patience.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
August 30, 2017, 07:42:48 AM
I think you do not need to panic with bitcoin prices .. up and down, that's normal. You should pay attention to the news about the falling bitcoin .. it will make you panic .. you must be optimistic bitcoin will return to normal point and price will go up. if you look at bitcoin prices from year to year always experience a significant change and up until now .. maybe if you invest in the last year .. now you become rich with bitcoin you

Agree, There are many investors who have invested in Bitcoin for the long term (5/10 years) but they are so impatient that they have installed Bitcoin price tracker on their mobile and they keep checking the price and chart movement on a constant basis. They can't even settle down if there is 10% loss for their investment.

I have committed such mistakes a few years ago and I regret selling some of my holdings early but I think it taught me a lesson and made me a more patient investor.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
August 30, 2017, 07:39:23 AM
I think you do not need to panic with bitcoin prices .. up and down, that's normal. You should pay attention to the news about the falling bitcoin .. it will make you panic .. you must be optimistic bitcoin will return to normal point and price will go up. if you look at bitcoin prices from year to year always experience a significant change and up until now .. maybe if you invest in the last year .. now you become rich with bitcoin you.
That is what I am trying to explain to most of my friends. They are still new in the cryptocurrency and they are scared about the volatile of the bitcoin price. Well, some of them do not believe in what I said and they sold all of their bitcoin to save their money Wink And soon, they regreted about what they had done. Therefore, there is nothing need to be worried when you see the bitcoin price falls down
Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
August 30, 2017, 07:14:23 AM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

It happened a lot before, I guess a lot would panic and it's normal but I think it's not a good thing to do. Just look, bitcoin started with just less than a dollar and now it costs almost thousands of dollar. How would you consider it a fall it falls even up to a few thousands. My point is, it will drop sometime but it will surely recover too. You just need to be patient.

Yeah like we've been here for years and I think we should be use to this as we always experience fluctuations.
And bitcoin already proves itself in the world and we shouldn't doubted it.
Many are just spreading this fuds so many will go panic and they can buy in low.
Better stick to your plan and wait for the skyrocket.
Yes, we should not be doubtful about the future of bitcoins or their potential of producing high returns. Bitcoins have many times proved the world their power of making people rich and helping them out in achieving their goals. Indeed, some idiots are trying this method of earning bitcoins.
Activity: 224
August 29, 2017, 12:00:28 AM
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
August 28, 2017, 11:48:16 PM
It's more or less at $4400 now. The dip prior to the fork was actually much lower than I expected.

As for panic selling, let them pussies jump into the water. You gain absolutely nothing by selling as the price go down. I believe something's happening around November. Might be a good chance to snag some at a lower price.

As far as cryptocurrencies go, I only store in bitcoins, the rest are for trading only.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 28, 2017, 11:46:27 PM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
I'm still holding it, I trust bitcoins they never let me down. There is nothing to panic, it is normal for thsm for fall, it is part of the business and besides the value never drops that much, they always com back again with their stable price. Bitcoins had achieved their highest peak so far so I'm not giving up holding their coins. I'm 100 percent confident that their value will not fall into zero, they will be millions just wait for them. Trust them them their value will rise as what a lot of people hopes too.
Yeah of course, I also sure the Bitcoin values will not fall into zero, in fact I'm sure prices will
always increase every year. This is because the user is always growing, so we don't be panic
when the price Bitcoin is down.
Activity: 434
August 28, 2017, 11:37:36 PM

I'm still holding it, I trust bitcoins they never let me down. There is nothing to panic, it is normal for thsm for fall, it is part of the business and besides the value never drops that much, they always com back again with their stable price. Bitcoins had achieved their highest peak so far so I'm not giving up holding their coins. I'm 100 percent confident that their value will not fall into zero, they will be millions just wait for them. Trust them them their value will rise as what a lot of people hopes too.
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
August 28, 2017, 11:26:27 PM

It happened a lot before, I guess a lot would panic and it's normal but I think it's not a good thing to do. Just look, bitcoin started with just less than a dollar and now it costs almost thousands of dollar. How would you consider it a fall it falls even up to a few thousands. My point is, it will drop sometime but it will surely recover too. You just need to be patient.

Yeah like we've been here for years and I think we should be use to this as we always experience fluctuations.
Many are just spreading this fuds so many will go panic and they can buy in low.

Since the last posting of thread by the OP, the price has considerably increase to $4000+ so I guess the fear that bitcoin price could crash should be put to rest for now. We have seen countless price correction but bitcoin always find a way to recover and even get stronger so for most of us that are here for quite a while now see's this as normal pattern.

But this kind of FUD really has affected a lot of first time trading that they become to question bitcoin market and then will just panic sells and left. However, if they just have the patience to stay put and not get nervous by the falling price, they should now be enjoying the benefit because the price have move up a lot since then.
Yup, it's been 2 months it almost doubled its value now, bitcoin may dump a while but it will definitely increase as much as it can. In just 2 months we can see how powerful btc is and how it can prevent crashes and panics.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
August 28, 2017, 11:19:06 PM

Since the last posting of thread by the OP, the price has considerably increase to $4000+ so I guess the fear that bitcoin price could crash should be put to rest for now. We have seen countless price correction but bitcoin always find a way to recover and even get stronger so for most of us that are here for quite a while now see's this as normal pattern.

But this kind of FUD really has affected a lot of first time trading that they become to question bitcoin market and then will just panic sells and left. However, if they just have the patience to stay put and not get nervous by the falling price, they should now be enjoying the benefit because the price have move up a lot since then.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
https://fansunite.io
August 28, 2017, 11:08:44 PM
Interesting to read this type of post as it has been awhile since the original post and there has been lots of other bitcoin fluctuations.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
August 26, 2017, 02:41:28 PM
This recent panic were due to all people wanna that segwit would handle the spam over the network, reducing a lot the fees, but the segwit must be adopted from wallets as wells providers before those happen, lets wait around 1 week to see the beneficts, anyway altcoins are growing well since people are confused about segwit.
yes it is really a good advice to keep your bitcoin with you for some more time because I did not hear any kind of news about the bitcoin panic so keep bitcoin with you for long time and it is the long time currency for the profit of the year bitcoin price is growing and it has reached to 40000 $ and it will grow more even in very short time so believe in bitcoin and hold for long time for smart profit.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
August 26, 2017, 08:00:41 AM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
August 26, 2017, 07:55:06 AM

Activity: 729
August 26, 2017, 07:53:00 AM
This recent panic were due to all people wanna that segwit would handle the spam over the network, reducing a lot the fees, but the segwit must be adopted from wallets as wells providers before those happen, lets wait around 1 week to see the beneficts, anyway altcoins are growing well since people are confused about segwit.
Activity: 938
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 26, 2017, 07:01:39 AM

Activity: 840
Merit: 516
August 26, 2017, 06:56:07 AM
Bitcoin, just like stocks and other currencies, has a volatile price and rates. That is what makes it as an investment with high risk but with high return. So it may not be a panic time but instead an opportunity wait it fall in price and buy at the low price then sell at the high price.
Bitcoins are long term investments with good return but not with great risk. Dealing with them wisely can never ever put you in loss. They simple strategy of holding onto bitcoins when prices are low certainly decreases the risk of loss significantly. Bitcoins are the safest investment I have ever come across.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 26, 2017, 06:52:28 AM

Exactly. Bitcoin rarely falls in price nowadays so there's less chamce for us to buy at a much lower rate. So we must be vigilant with btc movements and when the price drops, it's never a time to panic but a chance that we should take advantage of
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
August 24, 2017, 02:13:32 AM
Pages:
Jump to: