Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is FINISHED, it was amusing but now it's dead. - page 2. (Read 4271 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
btc-e trollbox  Cheesy ?

Perhaps they banned him over there (they do that frequently when trolls go over the line) and he decided to come here and post instead.

Back to the topic, there is still huge demand for the BTC in China, as evident from the buy orders which are there for everyone to see.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
btc-e trollbox  Cheesy ?
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
Heyyyyy I think I see what you're trying to do here. Clever girl!
Nice catch, Einstein!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Heyyyyy I think I see what you're trying to do here. Clever girl!
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Fortune favors the bold, and sometimes the bald.
Nice try kiddo. You just have to scare more people so it would be cheaper in the exchange. Try a little bit harder in panic propaganda and sure you'll reap $250 in no time. Just have quick hands so the feds won't outbid you.  Grin

Damn, did you decode my longwinded quick quick everyone sell me your Bitcoins before they are 2x the price again?

Although I donate to developers and worthy causes, often and regularly, I need to work on my altruistic disguises. They never fit right.
Activity: 364
Merit: 253
Nice try kiddo. You just have to scare more people so it would be cheaper in the exchange. Try a little bit harder in panic propaganda and sure you'll reap $250 in no time. Just have quick hands so the feds won't outbid you.  Grin
cmon people I am not gunna feel this generous forever....
From my name you might have surmised I am just a bundle of altruism. So, because I am SUCH an altruistic kind hearted guy, and because I feel so bad for all you people regretting your bitcoin investment almost as much as your "investment" in 18 weeks of timeshare , I am willing to purchase all of your worthless bitcoin for toilet paper fiat. Your timeshare I can't help you with, not even I am that kind.

You are right to sell it, I am probably too nice for my own good, but I will buy it from you. Just because I am nice.

I mean bitcoin is dead, I read it on a blog. China, who would never manipulate news to distract from a certain international conflict involving islands, BANNED IT! It was a mistake to buy and the Chinese just killed it. Really, they extinguished all hope. Only despair is left.

Only thing is, can we do this quick, like right now, not that I am in a rush to buy as much bitcoin as cheap as I can get it, no rush... I mean its worthless, we all know it, so better sell your worthless bitcoin for toilet paper fiat.

Because toilet paper the dollar is so valuable please be gentle in your selling price. I am after all offering to buy as a favor, because I am a nice guy, at least as nice as that timeshare salesperson in Cabo.

I will do you a favor and buy as much as you have, but lets be realistic, its worthless so $250/BTC is probably me being way too nice but...I pity you.  Oh, and because I am a nice guy, and I pity you. I mean the nice thing.

Why not post how much regret bitcoin you want to sell me and your price.

Pages:
Jump to: