Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Freedom - page 26. (Read 55681 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 05:54:04 AM
As I get far more functional encounter, I am convinced of the comfort and practicality of bitcoin and feel that you will shortly be capable to use them in many circumstances. I'm observing the price of Bitcoin on YoBit, which tells me the value of the rate on hourly. Now I better recognize the cost motion and what that motion implies.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 05:41:46 AM
Well bitcoin is actually freedom because you are the real owner of these coins. Nobody can't see how much you have and they can't control it and take it away.

This means that this coins are fully yours and that you an do anything with it. You can even buy something illegal with it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
November 07, 2017, 05:37:37 AM
Yes bitcoin is freedom in anybody. We are free to access in any virtual transaction without fees' and taxes' also it serve bank to save money with complete safety and security to your money. Free to any hazel in sending and receiving money and no hesitate that your money as totally secure in every transaction you do.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 07, 2017, 04:16:12 AM
Bitcoin has freedom because they increase the price what ever the price they like to reach.
No boss ,  and you can earn money in home only even you are busy.
Bitcoin have boss, And this boss is user. If users stop investing in bitcoin the price rate drops and bitcoin have no value, the more users investing in bitcoin the more bitcoin price increase. But bitcoin is freedom for it's users because their is no limit in its usage and to store and also decentralised factor make him more good for use.
Bitcoin bosses are big miners, they make decisions and control it's evolution.
But anyway, yes, Bitcoin gives much more freedom in transactions than fiat money. That's true.

Bitcoin is freedom for online process working. So most of the people use the bitcoin for the future improvement. But you will know the bitcoin process and gather more information for the future business investment.  It give more opportunity for the future improvement and improve your self.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 03:51:00 AM
Bitcoin has freedom because they increase the price what ever the price they like to reach.
Bitcoin have boss, And this boss is user. If users stop investing in bitcoin the price rate drops and bitcoin have no value, the more users investing in bitcoin the more bitcoin price increase. But bitcoin is freedom for it's users because their is no limit in its usage and to store and also decentralised factor make him more good for use.
Bitcoin bosses are big miners, they make decisions and control it's evolution.
But anyway, yes, Bitcoin gives much more freedom in transactions than fiat money. That's true.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
November 07, 2017, 03:25:16 AM
Few will be able to get used to the lack of banking schemes. The old generation is so used to using banks that it can not imagine life without them. I hope that soon the world economy will really think about the reforms in the banking sector, but at the moment they keep the whole market whole.
Bitcoin is created to help us do banking even with the bank, the traditional way of banking should be eliminated as we have the new
one which is better and more transparent. I know there will be a lot of FUD to bring down bitcoin but as soon as people fully understand bitcoin
they will choose it because it's the one that gives them freedom.
Activity: 61
November 07, 2017, 03:05:10 AM
ofcourse bitcoin is freedom because its easy way to income money all you need to be online then wait and be patience because it can help people without job
Activity: 378
November 07, 2017, 01:44:36 AM
Few will be able to get used to the lack of banking schemes. The old generation is so used to using banks that it can not imagine life without them. I hope that soon the world economy will really think about the reforms in the banking sector, but at the moment they keep the whole market whole.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
One of a kind
November 07, 2017, 01:38:37 AM
When bitcoin arrives, the right to own something that isn't under control of anyone other than yourself can be as rewarding as the freedom it gives to the people who holds bitcoin. That state of being free to be independent in every transaction you do is a great thing to have as an investment.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
November 07, 2017, 01:21:44 AM
For me is bitcoin is freedom i really think is the bitcoin is one way to help other people in financial freedom but as long is the bitcoin as it used in proper
The only way to achieve financial freedom using bitcoin is to invest on it which I think not all people are capable of because of the big risk associated to investing. Bitcoin is just a payment tool but we need fiat to operate it, and although it can give us freedom but that does not mean it's financial freedom.
Activity: 356
November 06, 2017, 11:18:39 PM
For me is bitcoin is freedom i really think is the bitcoin is one way to help other people in financial freedom but as long is the bitcoin as it used in proper
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
November 06, 2017, 10:52:50 PM
While some say bitcoin is freedom and others are saying not, I really think Bitcoin is one way of saying that they have financial freedom. But as long as Bitcoin is used accordingly to what its purpose is then I think it will give you freedom.
[/quote
I can say that bitcoin is really freedom especially to those who dont have permanent job. You can manage your time here then you earn money from bitcoin without any hassle. You need to be patience and have determination if you want financial freedom.
Yes i agree to you mate. Bitcoin is freedom for many ways, first is BTC set you free to financial freedom by earning on it because i have already see people who are improving their life and taking out away from their debt. And speaking of time management then earning bitcoin as online money needs a time budget to fulfill the responsibility committed on every task and it is true that you are free to manage your time on doing online jobs.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
November 06, 2017, 10:35:45 PM
While some say bitcoin is freedom and others are saying not, I really think Bitcoin is one way of saying that they have financial freedom. But as long as Bitcoin is used accordingly to what its purpose is then I think it will give you freedom.

This to me is the freedom I hope to achieve from bitcoin - financial freedom. So many are now liberated and secure in their lifestyles because of bitcoin, I too would like to be able to say the same at some point in the near future.

Financial freedom is always been a dream to everyone because it also gives you a peace of mind like you didn't have to worry the welfare and the future of your family. All thanks to bitcoin.
Freedom from government's eagle eye, we can freely use and spend bitcoin without taxes and our anonymity will always be kept and it will be better if it will always stay that way and hope people won't abuse these kinds of freedom.
Activity: 34
November 06, 2017, 08:14:55 PM
Its nice that there isnt someone who is checking your transactions. Hope it will last forever!
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
November 06, 2017, 08:12:08 PM
Bitcoin is freedom because it gives me privacy and access to my funds in my wallet 24/7 without governmental interference or intrusion. It makes me gamble remotely without censorship or sharing my information and it is truly international as i am able to send money with it to other countries without restrictions.
Activity: 4
November 06, 2017, 07:19:19 PM
Besides that I generate online, I have a real work and a income. I'm more than confident that the police will do everything that we ordinary people have not had a chance to reside in success. Therefore stifle income taxes. Right here Bitcoin enables a person to be confident in your self and later on.
Activity: 106
November 05, 2017, 05:41:41 AM
Freedom is good but shouldn't too much, cause it will lead to the big problem , that's Bitcoin has too much powers. If Bitcoin has too much power, the owner of Bitcoin will try to do bad things to increase Bitcoin's price insane.
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
November 05, 2017, 05:27:19 AM
Yes. Freedom indeed. If we want to earn more we can make our best and give our best to earn more. Unlike being employed in a regular job with an employer, no matter how much you have given yourself to the company your salary will still remain the same. If you invest your money on something, risks and fear are slowly eating you up for fear of losing your capital. Though your money could earn and could not too. If you put your money in the bank, the future of your money will not make much difference. But in bitcoin, free, not controlled by any institution, not by any  government, no tax and not bound by any law. Indeed freedom.
Activity: 806
Merit: 507
Trusted Campaign manager
November 05, 2017, 03:54:57 AM
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
November 05, 2017, 02:43:04 AM
I indeed believed that bitcoin is freedom because it gives financial freedom and also time freedom because with bitcoin you can earn money by trying different opportunities that you might see in different sites like trading or investing and bitcoin also gives time freedom because you can decide if what time you will be working and that is a such a relief for me and for other bitcoin user.
Pages:
Jump to: