Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is going for a Big correction - page 4. (Read 635 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
June 17, 2019, 05:16:20 PM
Dear investors,

I have been analyzing bitcoin price during past five and a half years and I can spot patterns and price trends (both upward and downward trends), before they start, with much accuracy. I used to own more than 50 Bitcoins at one time.

I can tell you with full confidence that bitcoin (and other major cryptocurrencies) will be some of the best-performing assets in the world for some years to come.

Now I can tell you with full confidence that a medium term price CRASH is coming and this will be spread over several days (possibly weeks) to come!

I have used more than one analytical methodologies that have been proven accurate  and correct in past and all of my technicals and fundamentals are screeming very loudly that CURRENT PRICE LEVEL OF $9400+ IS THE MEDIUM TERM TOP OF THE CURRENT RALLY which has been taking the price upwards since December 2018.

I can tell you with full confidence that right now the Bitcoin is in a hugely overbought condition (for the medium term).

My analysis clearly tell me that this upcoming downward trend will most likely start someday during the current week, the week which has started today, on Monday June 17, 2019 or during the next week and this downward trend will be spread over many days (possibly weeks) to come. Before this downtrend begins, there can be some upward price movements which should be taken as opportunities to sell at a higher profit.

So I would advice the investors to sell your cryptocurrency holdings at price jumps during this week, while you can. Do the profit taking now and then wait for the next bottom.

The good news is that my Analytical techniques will also tell me when the next bottom will be near. So those of you who would like to benefit from my consultancy to find the bottom at that time will be more than welcomed.

Mark this post (and my words) for future reference. The future is not very far!
Pages:
Jump to: