Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is going to get crushed into nothing - page 3. (Read 4848 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
oh no, he figured it out.   Do you think he knows we are all here just to trick him and take his money?

yeah there are sure alot of people buying coins. all the thousands of mt gox accounts that are lined up are pouring tons of money into bitcoin now. wow look at the price go up! Remember everything you read on the internet is true.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
Its one big time ponzi pyramid scheme and it is genius. once all the money is taken out of the market poof gone. Where are all the tens of thousands of accounts that mt gox have waiting in line, that have money burning a hole in their pocket? Yes The price will go up in the short term but there will be one big act of capitulation and that will be it. The big players are just going to keep selling into any type of rally. Why would a big trader let this this go to the moon, when he can just keep bleeding it out. Goes up 20 sells, comes back down over and over. If I had the time and money I would do the same thing. What do you think happened to Apple computer stock. Everyone sucked in thinking the stock was going to $1000 and now dead money. Good luck suckers. I will make my purchases for bitcoins for the silkroad thats it. OUT

TL;DR:
Bitcoins are useless, fuck bitcoins.  I'm only going to use them to transact for goods and services.

My take:  Good for you.  With your attitude you probably shouldn't be trying to time the market.  Bitcoin will continue to grow in usefulness and you sticking to just transactional use will better match your risk preferences.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1013
Be A Digital Miner
oh no, he figured it out.   Do you think he knows we are all here just to trick him and take his money?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Its one big time ponzi pyramid scheme and it is genius. once all the money is taken out of the market poof gone. Where are all the tens of thousands of accounts that mt gox have waiting in line, that have money burning a hole in their pocket? Yes The price will go up in the short term but there will be one big act of capitulation and that will be it. The big players are just going to keep selling into any type of rally. Why would a big trader let this this go to the moon, when he can just keep bleeding it out. Goes up 20 sells, comes back down over and over. If I had the time and money I would do the same thing. What do you think happened to Apple computer stock. Everyone sucked in thinking the stock was going to $1000 and now dead money. Good luck suckers. I will make my purchases for bitcoins for the silkroad thats it. OUT
Pages:
Jump to: