Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is here to stay or ethereum overtakes in the market? - page 6. (Read 550 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
as we know bitcoin is the icon for the digital currency, and will always be number 1 in the crypto world. BTC prices in the market will continue to grow in the future. and the ETH price is too much to reach the BTC price. indeed most ICO prefer to use ETH because of some advantages it has. but ETH has little chance to grow because it has no deficit. so I'm sure ETH will not go beyond BTC in the crypto market.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
im fully aware that ethereum got some moves and that others are saying that
it will overtake bitcoin in marketcap and will take the top spot
but im pretty sure that bitcoin will remain on top and ethereum will be the second largest only
what are your views regarding this , just want to know what your thinking
give us a thumbs up if you like this topic
The big shoot of ethereum when it will get the next update to determine the hardcap supply of ethereum. That means there will be no more inflation from the miners. We will see the real battle between bitcoin and ethereum after ether has been getting its POS system. I thought that there is a possibility for ethereum to take the spot of bitcoin but it needs to be adopted by a lot of people.
Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
BTC is the first crypto currency. So, undoubtedly the trust for bitcoin will be more than ethereum. Ethereum is also a good crypto currency like bitcoin but to me it may be equal of bitcoin but it will take time.
To me I will keep bitcoin ahead of ethereum. Ethereum will become like bitcoin as it is now but it can't overcome bitcoin.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
but im pretty sure that bitcoin will remain on top and ethereum will be the second largest only
Yes, I agree with you. Bitcoin will remain at the top. Bitcoin is very strong with the largest community. Ethereum does have the potential to align with bitcoin, but it takes quite a while for it to happen.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
Ethereum is in a way more important than bitcoin. So many tokens depend on it and also ethereum has all the token pairs too. It definitely has the potential to overthrone bitcoin. In fact before the huge crash ethereum was approaching bitcoins marketcap.
Activity: 210
Based on btc it never gonna happen btc is the father of crypto market also it has good future value based on this btc is giving highest profit to their customers but eth is new in market also they are offering good tech and facilities but they can’t overtake btc.
Activity: 141
I also believe that bitcoin will hold its position in the market as the leader. When its price fall, most likely all the coins drops. And it will continue its temper over all the alt coins.
Agreed. No matter how bitcoin falls, other tokens will fall. And vice versa. In this situation, no one will ever be able to overtake him.
Activity: 210
I also believe that bitcoin will hold its position in the market as the leader. When its price fall, most likely all the coins drops. And it will continue its temper over all the alt coins.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Ethereum will surely not pass bitcoin as bitcoin has a very huge market cap which any coin would not reach easily. Bitcoin is also a very common crypto all around the world and it is also accepted as a mode of payment in many places. It is a very stable coin and also has the potential to restore itself anytime. Bitcoin will become  global digital currency in the future due to its popularity.
Activity: 266
By researching on the crypto market it is found out that some following coins are getting listed on the Bithub forum. This can create an unpredictable incident.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
It is possible that ETH can overtake Bitcoin but I don't think it's that easy. I think that it will still follow Bitcoin's price action. Bitcoin is here to stay. This is the future and we just need to wait and support it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250

In fact, bitcoin remains the king of all altcoin. even its value is very far from ethereum
I do not see that ethereum will be able to outperform bitcoin in the next decade.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
i think on the future there will Bitcoin and Ethereum on equality, meaning they would be the most commond cryptocurrencies or the more profitable of all, because of their progress and time on the business.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is here to stay forever and will be no 1 coin forever because of many facts and it has too much buying support then other coins.  Also its mostly know crypto in world and hugely accepted by people and websites.
Activity: 63
As the price of bitcoin is very frustrating, I think Eth can takeover the market from bitcoin but will not be able to hold it for long. Sooner or later bitcoin will take it over again. Because bitcoin is the ultimate king of this market.
Activity: 64
We are hearing about ETH taking over bitcoins from so long but there are no signs of it. Every time BTC falls, even ETH follows this, so BTC will remain number one.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are here to stay. Bitcoin will stay at the number one position for how long is no ones guess. But if Ethereum continues to grow at the current pace than I am sure that it will over take Bitcoin in a few years. Also Ethereum has the advantage of so many tokens and applications being developed on its platform.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
For me bitcoin is a king and it will be on first place for next X years, this coins was first on market so that is saying that it can't be in any different place.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
Ethereum is much more likely to lose its second place, in fact it already happened twice some months ago, than to take the place of Bitcoin. Anyway, anyone who has been involved in cryptocurrencies for some time knows that the market cap of a coin is not as important as many people think and that the true value of Bitcoin goes far beyond its price in dollars at any given time.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
It's almost impossible for eth to overtake Bitcoin.Cause people trust only Bitcoin over anything .People who don't know what crypto or blockchain is they know the one name Bitcoin.And Bitcoin is limited at supply and demand is high and going higher.And it's the base coin of every trade .. exchanges add eth but the volume of btc is always high.So maybe be one day eth or some altcoins will cross btc.But that day is long long away or may it never come.
Pages:
Jump to: