Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is not gambling - page 24. (Read 20867 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 03:22:16 AM
Bitcoin is sure not gambling , We know how to get it and invest through it, and it can act as an intermediary.
Activity: 112
January 10, 2018, 03:17:12 AM
Of course it is, any coin is gambling, but you have to know how to gamble properly and understand your outs.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
January 10, 2018, 03:14:51 AM
On the gambler's eye, bitcoin is actually a gambling because when you invest, it's either you will earn great profit (WIN) or you might find yourself in a hole where you want to sell your bitcoin at a very low price (LOSE) when it's price goes down deep. So it's really very important that you have to know first about what you are really investing to.
Actually, gambling or can not be determined from everyone who do invest. If you do not know about the investment you're in, then it's the same as you gamble. If you know what you have to do, and you know about the investment you're doing, it means you're not gambling and really investing. It's just like investing Bitcoin, and investing into other things in the world. But if you ask about other investments, like gold, house and land, I should say that investment is more certain than cryptocurrency. So if you compare home investment, land, and silver gold with Bitcoin, then you'll know that Bitcoin is more impressed with gambling than them. I hope you understand what I am saying.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 03:10:57 AM
I don't know why people say bitcoin is gambling. Its not gambling. You are investing your money and time. You use your internet. So its not gambling dealing with it.

maybe some think it that way coz holding bitcoin is like also taking a risk...in crypto world u will never know when it will pump or dump.i understand why some say its like gambling,you can really lose profit in bitcoin if it dumps and win big if it pumps.
Activity: 99
January 10, 2018, 03:05:13 AM
Yes, it's not really gambling bitcoins. It's just called gambling because of its price falling and rising,
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 03:02:46 AM
Some people think that bitcoin is gambling. But it's not a gambling. It is very big online market place. It is smooth market place. We investment our money here, then we hope that our money will be increase day by day. Last of all we say that it's not a gambling.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
January 10, 2018, 02:52:42 AM
On the gambler's eye, bitcoin is actually a gambling because when you invest, it's either you will earn great profit (WIN) or you might find yourself in a hole where you want to sell your bitcoin at a very low price (LOSE) when it's price goes down deep. So it's really very important that you have to know first about what you are really investing to.
Activity: 210
January 10, 2018, 02:43:29 AM
Bitcoin is absolutely not a gamble.
But other people relate it to gambling due to its volatility wherein a person may earn big or lose big.
That is why it is necessary to study as much as possible in order to avoid commiting mistakes.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
January 10, 2018, 02:30:13 AM
ABSOLUTELY YES, BITCOIN is not gambling if you employ the skills needed in investing.
No I think if you are categorizing two different elements on the basis of skills employed for them then you are not comparing with right measurement tool. In gambling skills required too. This is much technical than trading or investing if you are becoming an expert. What I feel is the difference between these two is, gambling is fake, to be called as source of income while reality is, it isn’t.
Activity: 158
January 08, 2018, 12:29:47 PM
Agree,  you got some point in that. Bitcoin is not a gambling for me too.
I don't know why people say bitcoin is gambling. Its not gambling. You are investing your money and time. You use your internet. So its not gambling dealing with it.
Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized and acceptable worldwide. Bitcoin is changing the world every day by providing jobs and investment opportunities where people can invest their money and make profit by just holding their bitcoins because bitcoin has limited supply that is why the value keeps growing. Therefore, the bitcoin is an investment opportunity not gambling, ponzi, or pyramid.
Indeed. Bitcoin is not a gambling because you cannot make here a lot of money in just a few minutes because that is impossible in bitcoin and it is just a form of currency that can be used as an investment or currency to transfer money and it will only become gambling if you will do margin trading with bitcoin.
binary pairs will definitely can treat as gambling since you are just betting whether the value will fall or will rise and in just 5 minutes you can lose everything, but in real essence bitcoin is an investment where we can save and wait till the value will rise up, bitcoin is a currency indeed and canuse in payment transactions.
I think bitcoin is like gambling You will never know every price per BTC every second. you will also feel the sensation of panic every BTC price increases or decreases. it's all about how we cope with managing the coin spending we can afford to sell at high prices so the government prohibits people to invest in bitcoin because it has inconsistent value
that's why every BTC holder always holds it for a huge profit. I'm sure it's also felt on every bitcoin holder that it's hard to sell bitcoins every second. bitcoin gambling? maybe yes maybe it does not depend on how we get the right time and sell at the right price
Activity: 588
January 08, 2018, 12:17:58 PM
Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized and acceptable worldwide. Bitcoin is changing the world every day by providing jobs and investment opportunities where people can invest their money and make profit by just holding their bitcoins because bitcoin has limited supply that is why the value keeps growing. Therefore, the bitcoin is an investment opportunity not gambling, ponzi, or pyramid.
Indeed. Bitcoin is not a gambling because you cannot make here a lot of money in just a few minutes because that is impossible in bitcoin and it is just a form of currency that can be used as an investment or currency to transfer money and it will only become gambling if you will do margin trading with bitcoin.
binary pairs will definitely can treat as gambling since you are just betting whether the value will fall or will rise and in just 5 minutes you can lose everything, but in real essence bitcoin is an investment where we can save and wait till the value will rise up, bitcoin is a currency indeed and canuse in payment transactions.
I think bitcoin is like gambling You will never know every price per BTC every second. you will also feel the sensation of panic every BTC price increases or decreases. it's all about how we cope with managing the coin spending we can afford to sell at high prices so the government prohibits people to invest in bitcoin because it has inconsistent value
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 12:10:47 PM
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
January 08, 2018, 11:35:12 AM
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
January 08, 2018, 10:48:28 AM

Bitcoin is not a gambling actually, but it can be use in any form of gambling games in online. So this things must give a a clear clarification for this matters. Because it is obviously a digital currency or money that can be use to buy anything and can be use for now in online payment.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
January 08, 2018, 10:48:10 AM

Bitcoin can indeed be used for gambling, real money can also be for gambling. Bitcoin is the virtual eye in the digital world like physical money in the real world, so bitcoin is currency and not gambling.
Activity: 420
January 08, 2018, 10:39:15 AM
In this type of business, gout is needed in every transaction and you always need to believe and have faith.
In terms of gambling, the company does not tolerate this such thing and not coordinate to use their services in this kind of activity. I guess the public should be aware of it for further notice.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
January 08, 2018, 10:37:06 AM
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
January 08, 2018, 10:36:18 AM
some people say that bitcoin is like gambling. They also say that share market some kind of gambling. when we do gambling we can't predict the future that what will happen based on previous result. when we do gambling by using dice we cant say the next number based on previous one. But when we do bitcoin or alt trading we can predict future by using the analytical tool. we can draw a trend line and after that we can say what will happen next. so according to my opinion bitcoin is not gambling. it is about our experience and knowledge.
Activity: 300
January 08, 2018, 10:34:38 AM
for me is not a gambling because bitcoin is a digital money to pay a bill.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
January 08, 2018, 10:28:35 AM
ABSOLUTELY YES, BITCOIN is not gambling if you employ the skills needed in investing.
Pages:
Jump to: