Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is not gambling - page 45. (Read 20867 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 25, 2017, 07:54:20 PM
On the contrary, Due to the constant fluctuations that bitcoin presents, the risk factor has always been present since its price level is dictated only by market speculations,
Bitcoin has only one direction now, supported by great hype. Honestly, I am not sure it can reach $10000 before 2018, but I will be happy when that happen.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 07:53:11 PM
is it? well it has the risks of gambling you can either win or loose that depends, but everything is a gamble, bitcoin is like any investment you do in your life, u need to take risks to make money so no its not gambling its a good long term investment every1 should invest in
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
November 25, 2017, 07:44:23 PM
On the contrary, Due to the constant fluctuations that bitcoin presents, the risk factor has always been present since its price level is dictated only by market speculations, because it does not have any kind of support. Thus becoming a bet for the investor, where you can vary the price level up to three times in a day or increase by more than 1000% in less than three months, but as well as, increasing its price exponentially it can also suffer abrupt losses thereof. 
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Santa Coin
November 25, 2017, 07:26:59 PM
I don't know why people say bitcoin is gambling. Its not gambling. You are investing your money and time. You use your internet. So its not gambling dealing with it.

Bitcoin is something you buy with money. It fluctuates a lot daily, weekly, and monthly. Anything you can put money into and lose is called a risk. Anything that has risk is associated with gambling. Bitcoin is gambling, you

are the one who needs to deal with it my friend Cheesy.
Activity: 476
Merit: 314
November 25, 2017, 07:13:18 PM
Bitcoin itself it's not gambling but trading with it could be, especialy if you don't know what are you doing.  Trading and investing always will have your risks, but this year appears a lot of peoples who buys bitcoin and ask for the motives of the price every week.
Activity: 216
Merit: 250
November 25, 2017, 04:51:42 AM
hahaha. Actually, in some cases, we can say that investing in Bitcoin is a gambling. This is due to of the fact that, you buy it because its rising. You dont understand anything about it.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 04:50:31 AM
I don't know why people say bitcoin is gambling. Its not gambling. You are investing your money and time. You use your internet. So its not gambling dealing with it.

Bitcoin is a currency.  You cant say money is gambling itself.  But if you invest your money and convert it into bitcoin,  now it is gambling.  Because you take a risk investing your money to a volatile currency hoping it would rise up in the coming days,  but you know it might also drop.  There is still win or lose in it,  so basically its still gambling.  The process is gambling,  not bitcoin itself.

Nicely explained. Every profit leads to a lost.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
November 25, 2017, 04:39:46 AM

Yes bitcoins is not a gambling because gambling is a game while bitcoins is more likely a currency a business and an investment. This involves a lot of risk but it doesn't mean that this is a gambling. Gambling is more likely a luck while bitcoins depends on how good you are in trafing or whatever strategies are you doing and it also depends to the peoplehow much value it will be in the market while gambling are fixed. Gambling are bad bitcoins are great.
Activity: 216
November 25, 2017, 02:51:21 AM
Some people don't know and not clear about bitcoin so they are called bitcoin is a gambling but bitcoin is a coin and it is for trading, payment , shopping , hotel bill etc for payment .
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
November 25, 2017, 02:46:00 AM
How can you compare bitcoyne with gambling? It's stupid to compare money with gambling. Crypto currency, bitkoynom you can get carried away, but hobby is not a gamble. If you approach the crypto currency as a gambling game, then most likely, you will lose all your money in this excitement. To work with the crypto currency you need certain knowledge and experience and competent calculation, and the game is not the place
Activity: 658
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
November 25, 2017, 02:40:31 AM
Of course bitcoin is not gambling, but I feel it is still a game of chance as gambling  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
November 25, 2017, 02:39:50 AM
Buying and selling cryptocurrency is basically a new 21st century way of investing. It's like buying and selling currency, except Bitcoin is s digital currency that has no central authority.So, we have established that buying and selling Bitcoin is an investment. Now we go back to your original question, is it gambling.Investing is gambling, when you buy stocks you could lose your money if the company goes bankrupt or if the price per share goes down. It's not gambling in the traditional sense, but it could be said that it is “gambling”.So yes, Buying Bitcoin is “gambling”, in the sense that it is an investment that could price crash at any time.
Activity: 115
November 25, 2017, 02:30:58 AM
Why can you bitcoin is gambling, to me it is an investment channel,
In business if you have knowledge it is investment, and if you have no knowledge then it is gambling. To me, bitcoin is the investment
Activity: 256
November 25, 2017, 02:21:49 AM

Yes bitcoin is not a gambling actually it helps the jobless people to have the way to earn for their everyday life. For those who says that it is a gambling they have a misconception what really bitcoin is. They do not have enough knowledge about bitcoin. So better watch what they are saying.
Activity: 354
November 25, 2017, 02:13:28 AM

yeah you are right that bitcoin is not a gambling because bitcoin is a way where you can earn alot. Bitcoin has a lot of help in every people so that it is not a gambing. bitcoin is a job where unemployment people depend on it.
h55
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
November 25, 2017, 01:57:46 AM
If u have enough information and tools to hold and trade it, it is not gambing!
Activity: 168
November 25, 2017, 01:29:16 AM
Sometimes i think Bitcoin is gambling when price is suddenly pumping & falling down.Because without any reason price up & down more.But this thinking is for temporary.Actually Bitcoin is not gambling.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
November 25, 2017, 01:20:54 AM
For me, in the first place bitcoin is not all about gambling. The gambling world just adapts bitcoin and create new features about it. There are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin, yes gambling is in the selection, but it is not all about gambling. You can earn and obtain bitcoin in mining, trading, investing, joining in the signature campaigns and many ways more. Bitcoin is a digital currency that you can use to buy and transition to other people without any help from the bank.  Smiley
Activity: 322
homt.net
November 25, 2017, 01:04:47 AM
I think the people that say bitcoin is gambling do not know  exactly about bitcoin...bitcoin is a currency a business and an investment. In bitcoin world we also face a risk if the price up and down...thats normal in bitcoin..so..I disagree if they that bitcoin is gambling .
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 12:46:46 AM
Bitcoin is a currency not a gambling. Because gambling is a game but Bitcoin is a investment of money for my business. I am sure that the Bitcoin is not stopping because user comminite very strong.
Pages:
Jump to: