Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is not here to stay and won't save the worlds economy - page 2. (Read 1669 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Bitcoin technology is definitely here to stay, the invention cannot be undone. It may not save the world's economy, but it will absolutey change the way the economy works. It is almost impossible for it not to at this point.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
Sock puppet trying to start some shit.
yep. Ignored.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
Bit coin is just the first stage of developing a new currency..

This site is ALL BITCOIN PRO --- so wait a minute, no.. a month... no a few years! Everyone (just about) is Bit coin positive on here and everyone wants to see it win and go on to strength and strength.
I trade BTC but not with a shallow mind but with an open mind. Its a commodity with a lot of future (long term or short term) ... It is at the moment the most well known crypto in the world, the best know crypto in the world by the majority of the population.

sorry to interrupt your critisism, bitcoin is not a commodity. a commodity is a raw material of known standard quality that is used to create other products. EG gold for electronics and jewellery. beef for many food products, wheat for many flour/dough based products and cereals.

The days are already here where the price of BTC is being controlled by the "major" players, its not a game anymore, its not a get rich scheme .... this is big business money and players are involved. This isn't a multi million $ investment any more ... its multi billion $ investment that the likes of us are small and insignificant. There are hedge funds involved, there are "well known" stock exchanges involved and lets face it..... who of us has 15000 to 100000 btc to manipulate the market, its already happening!

again sorry to interrupt your critisisms but you are thinking of the narrow mined path of a FIAT trader using bitcoin purely to make a few extra % fiat profit, instead of trading stocks, shares, forex. bitcoin is not about the fiat profitering. thats only a small section of the whole ecosystem.

So how much money would it take to KILL Bitcoin when it could be challenging revenue in a country? At the moment there are many countries trying to embrace it and there are many countries that hate it and it threatens revenue (taxes).  For a country to take on "killing" btc it would be a splash in the pan .... nothing ... just a self preservation move. Come on ... some countries can spend more on there armed forces, nuclear program self defense in a week or month?Huh

you cant tax bitcoin. governments can only tax their own product (fiat). crypto users can only be taxed AFTER they convert it to FIAT.  as for governments trying to kill bitcoin. again in the developed world its next to impossible. theres been 5 years of discussions that shutting down the electric/internet will mess with their beloved FIAT systems more so then the couple million people around the world currently using bitcoin. they wont mess with 7billion peoples lives purely to cut out a couple million peoples spending habits. they tried it with removing mastercard transactions from russia. yet russians kept on spending their Rubles. if governments tried to buy up all bitcoins. it would cause a price rise and people will hoard and sell at the top price, flooding the country with FIAT that came from government, causing larger government debt. if the government already had bitcoin and tried to tank the price to 0.. people will see it as the most epic time to by in cheap.

Summary... BTC will be killed at some stage, by some organisation or joint government. Enjoy whats left of the ride and for how long it lasts because I will and I will weep when its gone Sad

Look to the future .. get in and realise the time to get out.

(All my opinions are my own - slate me or debate me - I just want your opinions)

all your words lead to one result. your trying to create FUD to psychologically make people crash the market so you can buy in cheap. how boring and old fashioned you are with your attempts. you are trying nothing new and many people can see straight through the emptiness of your words.
this is proved by your narrow mindedness of being a trader.

now thank you for wasting 5 minutes of readers lives, to read something that is just empty of any validity..
enjoy your life..... and move on
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
The most important fact and why the price of bitcoin has fallen is no growth whatsoever in bitcoin transactions for almost 6 months.

So bitcoin is stuck, it is not growing.

What this means is there are no more people moving into bitcoin or the number of people leaving bitcoin is matching the number of new people.

There are only on average 350 transactions per block which is on average 10 minutes. Visa on the other hand process 2,000 transactions per second.

Positive side there is plenty of room to grow, on the negative side it is not growing.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

This site is ALL BITCOIN PRO --- so wait a minute, no.. a month... no a few years! Everyone (just about) is Bit coin positive on here and everyone wants to see it win and go on to strength and strength.
I trade BTC but not with a shallow mind but with an open mind. Its a commodity with a lot of future (long term or short term) ... It is at the moment the most well known crypto in the world, the best know crypto in the world by the majority of the population.

The days are already here where the price of BTC is being controlled by the "major" players, its not a game anymore, its not a get rich scheme .... this is big business money and players are involved. This isn't a multi million $ investment any more ... its multi billion $ investment that the likes of us are small and insignificant. There are hedge funds involved, there are "well known" stock exchanges involved and lets face it..... who of us has 15000 to 100000 btc to manipulate the market, its already happening!

So how much money would it take to KILL Bitcoin when it could be challenging revenue in a country? At the moment there are many countries trying to embrace it and there are many countries that hate it and it threatens revenue (taxes).  For a country to take on "killing" btc it would be a splash in the pan .... nothing ... just a self preservation move. Come on ... some countries can spend more on there armed forces, nuclear program self defence in a week or month?Huh

Summary... BTC will be killed at some stage, by some organisation or joint government. Enjoy whats left of the ride and for how long it lasts because I will and I will weep when its gone Sad

(All my opinions are my own - slate me or debate me - I just want your opinions)

I also can see some dangerous signs for Bitcoin. Let's see how the situation developes.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Sock puppet trying to start some shit.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
I view your opinion and kindly disagree.

BTC has grown far to large to kill now.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
I can see that this is your first post here. So you underwent the pains of registering in this community just to post this BS here? Are you paid per post / thread, or are you paid according to the time you are logged in?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

So how much money would it take to KILL Bitcoin when it could be challenging revenue in a country? At the moment there are many countries trying to embrace it and there are many countries that hate it and it threatens revenue (taxes).  For a country to take on "killing" btc it would be a splash in the pan .... nothing ... just a self preservation move. Come on ... some countries can spend more on there armed forces, nuclear program self defence in a week or month?Huh

Pages:
Jump to: