Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is now in deep now what future traders need to follow? - page 2. (Read 278 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 1
I would advise to see a bigger picture, check some higher time frames like 4hour, 1 day, 1 week and see the strong bullish trend and now there is corrective retracement (which isn't over yet in my opinion). Do not FOMO or FUD, control your emotions you'll see volatility and price fluctuations many times so don't worry about it. Observe the latest crypto news, educate yourself.

Now in this topic i want expert suggestion that lots of new people like me we are doing future trading. Now i noticed that market condition is soo much dangerous. Now what can we do so that we can't in loss plus we need your suggestion so that in future we can handle that type of situation easily.
Now what you want to suggest us?
Activity: 700
Merit: 182
Now i noticed that market condition is soo much dangerous.
Price is going down but it's not as dangerous as you think it is. I don't know why but it seems people sell their btc during "Black Friday" (happens every year from what I remember).

Now what can we do so that we can't in loss plus we need your suggestion so that in future we can handle that type of situation easily. Now what you want to suggest us?
Don't panic.

Here are some of the points you need to see:
  • More and more institutional investors are buying bitcoin. There is a stronger support now compared to the 2017 bull run.
  • We are in the year of the halving and based on past performances, price tends to shoot up even more the next year.

And yeah, if you have extra funds, BTFD (Buy The Fucking Dip).

Disclaimer: The above are not financial advice and I'm not an expert.

Thank you soo much for giving me some suggestion from your experience. I will definitely remember your word. And also all the best for your future too.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
Now i noticed that market condition is soo much dangerous.
Price is going down but it's not as dangerous as you think it is. I don't know why but it seems people sell their btc during "Black Friday" (happens every year from what I remember).

Now what can we do so that we can't in loss plus we need your suggestion so that in future we can handle that type of situation easily. Now what you want to suggest us?
Don't panic.

Here are some of the points you need to see:
  • More and more institutional investors are buying bitcoin. There is a stronger support now compared to the 2017 bull run.
  • We are in the year of the halving and based on past performances, price tends to shoot up even more the next year.

And yeah, if you have extra funds, BTFD (Buy The Fucking Dip).

Disclaimer: The above are not financial advice and I'm not an expert.
Activity: 700
Merit: 182
Now in this topic i want expert suggestion that lots of new people like me we are doing future trading. Now i noticed that market condition is soo much dangerous. Now what can we do so that we can't in loss plus we need your suggestion so that in future we can handle that type of situation easily.
Now what you want to suggest us?
Pages:
Jump to: