Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Officially illeagal in Morocco - page 2. (Read 1707 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
unfortunately they are instead using the latest flow of new technology, this government agency takes a wrong move. bitcoin currencies may ruin their economy is nothing wrong. If the economy really does happen, they do not have to worry because people are using Bitcoin currency. this does not mean that many people trade with the value of Bitcoin that can harm the economic institutions.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
Doesn't seem to be a smart move from authorities of Morocco... While many other countries meet cryptocurrencies, they are banning it. I just don't understand it
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Because of the new cryptocurrency technology, most countries are still trying to figure out how to adapt to the multitude of digital currencies emerging in the last decade.
They are really still confused and just sees the negative side of bitcoin, sad to say but let us still be positive, we have Japan and Russia who have a great plan in bitcoin, so hoping that some countries will finally remove the ban when they have seen that the project will become successful.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Because of the new cryptocurrency technology, most countries are still trying to figure out how to adapt to the multitude of digital currencies emerging in the last decade.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is illegal in many countries like nepal, Bangladesh, Ecuador.
But no big economic power except China has announced it illegal yet. As Every country know its power to change economy so countries like US, Russia, India, Australia etc are analyzing its pro and cons before taking any firm decision on it.

All the mentioned governments are showing interest towards the Bitcoin and its technology behind it, before proceeding government will check in/out after accepting Bitcoin as legal tender, governments are taking the lot of measures to legalize the Bitcoin but they need to confirm other sectors in order to improve their standards.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
There is a common belief in the Moroccan cryptocurrency community that there is great potential in their IT arena, especially in the coding and trading of cryptocurrency. This combined with the huge investments they make will advance the Kingdom to be at the forefront of adoption in Africa, if the government will regulate this sector fairly.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Bitcoin is illegal in many countries like nepal, Bangladesh, Ecuador.
But no big economic power except China has announced it illegal yet. As Every country know its power to change economy so countries like US, Russia, India, Australia etc are analyzing its pro and cons before taking any firm decision on it.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
The authenticity of this information is not backed by any linking prove so it will not pass as a news. Meanwhile, if it could be true by any chance, could it be because Morocco is an Islamic country. And, is there any Islamic country with such illegal information about bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Huh its really a shoking news ,now we could go to jail for using any crypto currency and its just a retard decision knowing that its comming from the same country who kept boasting about launching their first satelite and being a future proof country... anyways for anyone comming to morocco be careful ,the prisons here are already crouded .
Their regret is valid. Morocco is on its phase to development and can be termed as a developing economy. So if there is a constant use of bitcoin in their economy. Their currency would certainly get devalued. This would stop their inflation and reduce the pace of economic development. Moreover bitcoin makes it easy for people to evade taxes. Therefore, a small state without enough taxes would surely not prosper. This has provoked Govt. to take some strict steps against Cryptocurrency.

I don't agree with you. Most of the countries in this world have developing economy, that mean they all should BAN crypto-currencies and only developed countries Like US, Japan etc have right to to use BTC. In my opinion, BTC will help to boost the economy of a country by making ease in business which will help to develop the economy of a country more faster.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Huh its really a shoking news ,now we could go to jail for using any crypto currency and its just a retard decision knowing that its comming from the same country who kept boasting about launching their first satelite and being a future proof country... anyways for anyone comming to morocco be careful ,the prisons here are already crouded .
Their regret is valid. Morocco is on its phase to development and can be termed as a developing economy. So if there is a constant use of bitcoin in their economy. Their currency would certainly get devalued. This would stop their inflation and reduce the pace of economic development. Moreover bitcoin makes it easy for people to evade taxes. Therefore, a small state without enough taxes would surely not prosper. This has provoked Govt. to take some strict steps against Cryptocurrency.
How virtual currencies could have any “evolution” in Morocco — if using them is banned and subject to punishment — is unclear.
Activity: 185
No surprise here. This is a small country and its economic development process would suffer greatly from this.
Activity: 75
Merit: 3
I assume government in Morocco still afraid about bitcoin. The government can't control bitcoin. As I know Morocco government banned cryptocurrency.
Activity: 106
Well, I think that Morocco's government decided to ban Bitcoin because it's a little country and Bitcoin is actually a real threat to its economy, so I kind of understand its decision.
Activity: 196
February 28, 2018, 01:28:56 PM
why some countries are not developed? because they do not want to improve. here is the example ..it is a really sad situation for Moroccans..
Activity: 686
February 28, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

They have taken wrong the decision while other countries are making as one of their legal payment, of course, the small state like Morocco will struggle to get back normal economic growth. But the main thing they need control the flow of Bitcoin and it should not affect their economic growth.
Sad to say that they are not open for this kind of world innovation, well we just have to respect the decision of their country since they need them to regulate this or to make illegal, maybe a lot of them were a victim of illegal coins that is why they have to do this rather than spreading the scam all over their country.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 07:40:22 AM

They have taken wrong the decision while other countries are making as one of their legal payment, of course, the small state like Morocco will struggle to get back normal economic growth. But the main thing they need control the flow of Bitcoin and it should not affect their economic growth.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 05:44:07 AM
For us not living in Morocco this news is nothing because we knew that there's a lot of bigger country and well develop ones that are supporting cryptocurrencies, it's just sad that a some government can't see the benefit of cryptocurrency but rather the threat to their conventional businesses.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
February 26, 2018, 04:58:08 PM
Well illegal, but not quite.
Illegal is illegal so there's no quite for it.

They can't know if you are using it or not.
You better not gamble yourself with this kind of rules. If someone has a lot of on his cold storage better fly to a country that supports bitcoin.

I think this will change few years in future. I understand why they are doing it, but it is not logical to do so. Not now not ever.
It's possible that ban will be removed and Moroccans can trade crypto's again.
Activity: 85
February 26, 2018, 04:00:22 PM
Now that its illeagal is there anyway te securely cashout a big amout of money without being suspected ? Or should i do it little by little ??
Activity: 533
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 03:29:33 PM
Well illegal, but not quite. They can't know if you are using it or not. If you try to cash out then it's a different story. I think this will change few years in future. I understand why they are doing it, but it is not logical to do so. Not now not ever.
Pages:
Jump to: