Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is on 30k how was your feelings ? - page 4. (Read 1097 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 134
If I may asked what happened to you then when the price was $17k to $18k, were you having this feeling it will dump to $10k?

I still remember when bitcoin declined to 15k-16k last year, I was hoping it could hit $12k, and that was the bottom for this bear season. But unfortunately, that didn't happen in the end, I never thought bitcoin could decline to 10k. For me, the more bitcoin falls, it's more of an opportunity than a panic because I missed the bear season in 2018, and I still regret it every time I think about it. So I don't want to repeat the same mistake, the more bitcoin drops, the more excited I am, even I worked harder to have the money to accumulate bitcoin last year.

You know sometimes it happens like this for we to learn and make corrections from our past experiences, that is why whenever you see bitcoin at bottom and you think is good for you to have some reasonable amount why not go ahead buying them than still watch and see to know if it would go more dipper before buying. It always turns to a tragic ending whenever one misses the better chance to acquire bitcoin at the right time.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 578
Prices are now showing they are undergoing a correction and after yesterday's drop to $29k we were able to get back up to where it was before the correction to $29k and this coincided at $30k, and today the correction is happening again making the price decrease a few percent which is where the price is at around $28k, and this is normal given the volatile and correctional nature of Bitcoin, so this should be a good time to buy as most Investors have been doing it for a while.
The price correction continues to this day and this moment will certainly be used by some traders and investors to add their assets to their existing portfolios. Because buying in a correction at a lower price level can never be wrong as long as they can be patient in waiting for the price increase back in Bitcoin. In addition, the recovery that has occurred in Bitcoin this year always seems to be faster than what some people think.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1023
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If I may asked what happened to you then when the price was $17k to $18k, were you having this feeling it will dump to $10k?

I still remember when bitcoin declined to 15k-16k last year, I was hoping it could hit $12k, and that was the bottom for this bear season. But unfortunately, that didn't happen in the end, I never thought bitcoin could decline to 10k. For me, the more bitcoin falls, it's more of an opportunity than a panic because I missed the bear season in 2018, and I still regret it every time I think about it. So I don't want to repeat the same mistake, the more bitcoin drops, the more excited I am, even I worked harder to have the money to accumulate bitcoin last year.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 361
I'm almost ready in predicting a bitcoin bull run, bitcoin hitting $30k isn't a surprise to me but I'm still feeling happy, refreshed and a little bit proud of how bitcoin has come to be represent an increase.  In fact, the 30k milestone makes a lot of sense after bitcoin rallied from the low of $15k in late 2022, this rally is not counterproductive from sentiment but could also show how big bitcoin's development
When bitcoin price in 2022 was 15$k worth of bitcoins those who invested in bitcoins now in 2023 bitcoin price is worth 30$k worth of bitcoins. I think those who hold bitcoins now have benefited a lot. Hopefully the price of bitcoins will rise but for that  It may take a few months. If someone wants to sell bitcoins now, he can sell them at a huge profit. And if he wants to hold them, he can sell them after a few months for many times more profit.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I'm almost ready in predicting a bitcoin bull run, bitcoin hitting $30k isn't a surprise to me but I'm still feeling happy, refreshed and a little bit proud of how bitcoin has come to be represent an increase.  In fact, the 30k milestone makes a lot of sense after bitcoin rallied from the low of $15k in late 2022, this rally is not counterproductive from sentiment but could also show how big bitcoin's development
Activity: 994
Merit: 441
After 10month later btc again touch 30k range, Although I was happy to see it rise to the range of 30k, but a deep pain and fear was created in my chest, actually the fear is that I don't feel comfort when the price of bitcoin goes higher because after investing at that price, if btc's value goes down. It's like the bitcoin pump couldn't make me happy.
I would like to know your feelings on this matter.  Tongue

I was very happy to see Bitcoin stay in the $30k range. Because the position I invested in was almost gone. I invested in Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin stood at $69k and came down to around $40k. I was really happy with the near recovery hope that I might be recovering my investment very soon. I was a little afraid that if the market starts dumping from here, my recovery will be delayed. That's exactly my feeling, the market is currently down a lot and is now sitting in the $28,000 range. But hopefully I can recover my investment very soon and see profit.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
Prices are now showing they are undergoing a correction and after yesterday's drop to $29k we were able to get back up to where it was before the correction to $29k and this coincided at $30k, and today the correction is happening again making the price decrease a few percent which is where the price is at around $28k, and this is normal given the volatile and correctional nature of Bitcoin, so this should be a good time to buy as most Investors have been doing it for a while.
The market often goes into significant dips after hitting a recovery price, the $30k price has fallen on the chart and we expect the price to recover soon as the impact of the bitcoin price will be huge for other altcoins. If you want to buy at the current price, follow the advice of the DCA investment pattern to invest in stages because the market is unpredictable and bad possibilities can occur at any time, consider the investment risk and it is advisable to be patient waiting for the next price correction.
We've seen on how  the price had stayed up on the price of 30k and hovering for some quite time until the price do make out some corrections but it isnt really that too far off considering we are just still

sitting around $28k which is something that is really that normal and the feelings? I cant really be having any feelings on whats happening now, considering that this market had been always volatile
then its not really that shocking anymore on whats currently happening now.

Instead on freaking out then why not on buying on 28k would be adding up into our bags?
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
The market often goes into significant dips after hitting a recovery price, the $30k price has fallen on the chart and we expect the price to recover soon as the impact of the bitcoin price will be huge for other altcoins. If you want to buy at the current price, follow the advice of the DCA investment pattern to invest in stages because the market is unpredictable and bad possibilities can occur at any time, consider the investment risk and it is advisable to be patient waiting for the next price correction.
Activity: 1044
Merit: 103
After 10month later btc again touch 30k range, Although I was happy to see it rise to the range of 30k, but a deep pain and fear was created in my chest, actually the fear is that I don't feel comfort when the price of bitcoin goes higher because after investing at that price, if btc's value goes down. It's like the bitcoin pump couldn't make me happy.

Mostly when btc price pump the investors feel happy because they know that the crypto is already going back to bullish and when bullish season come profit will also come, because the altcoins and any other coins in crypto will surely affected by the bullish season altcoins will also rise and thier holdings may have a big profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 158
Unfortunately today the market red again around 3% and down again to around $29k, but as investors of course we see this as a good opportunity to buy more, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I'm sure the price can reach $30k so we can profit more of 3% in a day.

Activity: 700
Merit: 429
And now it's back below $30k, and I'm happy. I will be happier if bitcoin can drop below $25k during this correction as I will have more chance to buy low price bitcoin and will sell it in the next bitcoin bull run. I made a lot of profit selling bitcoin at $29k, and I am expecting it to fall rather than keep going up.
Apart from that you are expecting Bitcoin to continue to decline for reasons of wanting to buy more at a lower price, on the other hand you are also expecting a bull run because after successfully buying Bitcoin at a low price, you will also sell it again at a higher price. This means that your current profession is more of a trader and not an investor, so it's only natural that you would prefer to buy at low prices and sell at higher prices.
Funny thing is that Bitcoin market sentiments doesn't answer to all of this and as a matter of fact bitcoin can go against your speculation in the next minutes, but then yeah this is Bitcoin and no one can speculate on the price, it ok if anyone set aside money to buy Bitcoin whenever the price touch a discounted price.

It's good that he wants the price to drop further so he can buy, but how long is he willing to wait to see the price drop significantly and that could take a long time to happen, but as a long-term investor, one can buy at any price as long as it is not an extremely high price.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 578
And now it's back below $30k, and I'm happy. I will be happier if bitcoin can drop below $25k during this correction as I will have more chance to buy low price bitcoin and will sell it in the next bitcoin bull run. I made a lot of profit selling bitcoin at $29k, and I am expecting it to fall rather than keep going up.
Apart from that you are expecting Bitcoin to continue to decline for reasons of wanting to buy more at a lower price, on the other hand you are also expecting a bull run because after successfully buying Bitcoin at a low price, you will also sell it again at a higher price. This means that your current profession is more of a trader and not an investor, so it's only natural that you would prefer to buy at low prices and sell at higher prices.
Sincerely speaking there is no much feelings attached to this market because I know is not stable, I mean it might be high within some months and gets low just in a day or two so is not what a man should be happy of. Those who are excited about the market is those who have short term investment strategies or people who are holding bitcoin waiting for a little changes before they sells of their bitcoin to make some huge profits.

I'm a long-term investor but I'm not as excited as many people to see the price of bitcoin surpass $30k. What I'm focusing on is accumulating bitcoin until the halving happens, so I'm not nearly too excited when bitcoin recovers and goes up. Even sometimes I feel a bit sad because I have to buy bitcoin at a higher price than last month. I know that many people are expecting bitcoin to move higher this month, but fortunately bitcoin is falling and I expect a stronger correction that will give me a better chance to accumulate bitcoin.

This is where we now have strong buying pressure because you may think of wanting the market to drop so that you will accumulate enough volume while those trading may not allow that to happen so soon. Traders may slightly wanting to maintain the selling and buying pressure to enable the price remains at the current state, this was what happened month before last that resulted to $30k plus.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1023
Sincerely speaking there is no much feelings attached to this market because I know is not stable, I mean it might be high within some months and gets low just in a day or two so is not what a man should be happy of. Those who are excited about the market is those who have short term investment strategies or people who are holding bitcoin waiting for a little changes before they sells of their bitcoin to make some huge profits.

I'm a long-term investor but I'm not as excited as many people to see the price of bitcoin surpass $30k. What I'm focusing on is accumulating bitcoin until the halving happens, so I'm not nearly too excited when bitcoin recovers and goes up. Even sometimes I feel a bit sad because I have to buy bitcoin at a higher price than last month. I know that many people are expecting bitcoin to move higher this month, but fortunately bitcoin is falling and I expect a stronger correction that will give me a better chance to accumulate bitcoin.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 191
After 10month later btc again touch 30k range, Although I was happy to see it rise to the range of 30k,
It is a good feeling of excitement, but I have prepared my mind for any kind of situation situation after, maybe something that brings the prices down again. If the prices drop again, it will be really emotional troubling for those who have set their mind that bitcoin was only going up. I am happy about the present price of bitcoins, but I am emotionally prepared for anything that follows.
it looks that price drops now https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/ and looking at the market it shows that continuity to fall as of we are looking at this now.
but hoping that this is just correction and we will be seeing another increase more than 30k in the coming weeks.
bitcoin stablished its position at 30k for a week now so i can see that there are more to come.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
Not Until bitcoin cross 50k again , I won't feel anything as this is just the mid of the target , expecting too much is bad same as looking for negative movement so I would rather slip checking the market or just be contented on how this moving now and besides what else can we feel if there are no concrete profit as of that 30k but still losses?

the more you seek for good chance is the more negative may come so stop the unnecessary expectation .

How I wish that you are truly that happy to buy again when the fall happens as correction being counted.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

maybe it is better to close this thread and create another in which will be titled " Bitcoin is below 30k again , what is your feeling"?  Grin

but answering this thread, I felt overwhelmed and truly happy , I even sell 30% of my coins to be ready in correction or another dumping if possible.
this is how I am treating the market now as I experienced many of this already before.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772

Yeah, that's true, although we don't want to see the price nose diving below $30k again, but this is another opportunity to buy back at cheap prices. This is how investors are making money, buying when we are in a dip. So make sure that everyone can take advantage of the situation as this might not be presented itself when we make another breakout run, not just $30k, but above it in the next coming weeks. Not sure though if it can go lower or touch $25k. Currently we have a big support at $28k, unless we broke down that support line, we might not see $25k, in my opinion.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 592
The Martian Child
Honestly, I felt a bit happy and at the same, I am thinking about its next dip. Cheesy I guess this is the effect when you are doing a DCA on bitcoin. I am supposed to buy a little last April 11 as part of my regular DCA but it was the day when bitcoin and the whole crypto market went mooning. I am happy because it shows to those in doubt that bitcoin is really going back to its old price and will establish another ATH soon. But before the major bull run next year, I really need to accumulate as much as possible which is why I also want to lower my cost in order to have a bigger ROI in 2025.
Yes, there is always the potential for a price drop even though over the last 4 months the price of bitcoin has shown a recovery. If you do DCA, that's great because it's a great process for collecting bitcoins. I think we'll be back at $20k over the course of 2023, but probably not if the hype and FOMO continues to build.

Today we are back under $30k, so maybe it's still time to buy some on the dip. On the potential for new ATH, I think we can expect it in 2025 or after the 2024 halving. I would make sure to buy before the halving because I think there are definitely good areas to do entries this year.

When bitcoin touched $30k I was expecting a $28k correction but it only touched $29k and then back to $30k again yesterday. So today, here it is the $28k correction. I managed to purchase some satoshis to complete my DCA this month. Now I believe $25k is still reachable but I just do not know when. Maybe in the next few weeks or months, we will see it at $25k. For now, I expect the price to move back to $30k again after a healthy correction.

I would be glad to see bitcoin reach an ATH next year because it only means that there is another ATH in 2025, maybe $200k? $100k is my conservative ATH target but I am hoping for something higher.
Pages:
Jump to: