Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is oversold - page 2. (Read 253 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
February 28, 2020, 07:27:09 AM
Meanwhile, bitcoin’s recent price volatility is continuously increasing due to global economic slowdown caused by the Coronavirus and the refusal of Wilshire Phoenix’s Bitcoin ETF.

I doubt anybody knew there was a pending ETF request. I didn't know of that ETF myself, nor did I see people talk about it on social media until now after it got rejected.

Also, markets can stay overbought or oversold for prolonged periods of time. People have tried selling into those reads, but most of them fail because of that. If it was easy to short or long those reads and make tons of money, everybody would be doing it, but markets aren't that generous unfortunately.

From the looks, stocks are going to open in the red yet again, so I'm curious to see how that will affect Bitcoin's price today, and more importantly, CME's weekly and monthly close.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
February 28, 2020, 06:56:15 AM
I do think it is actually natural because since it hit an all time high ( considering the year ) people who had to arrange money did sell it very fast , thus the market fell and now the price is decreasing but it is more like a balance itself .
Since the price is falling now the investors will start coming in , since we are soon approaching a big event and the price is soon going to hit all time high , then the price will increase which will inturn cause the situation to reverse again .
It's just how the market works.
Activity: 22
Merit: 2
February 28, 2020, 02:21:34 AM
Xangle reveals that “Bitcoin is oversold”
https://xangle.io/project/BTC/disclosures/5e572906e603d6cdffd521c6

[February 27] According to crypto disclosure platform Xangle, Bitcoin is in oversold condition. Bitcoin’s price decreased more than 5% than the day before, reaching $8,700.

The MFI (Money Flow Index) and RSI (Relative Strength Index), technical indicators in measuring whether an asset is overbought/oversold, each recorded 19.2 and 27, respectively. MFI readings were calculated from Xangle’s on-chain data.

In the traditional finance market, an MFI reading below 20 is considered to be oversold, and an MFI reading above 80 to be overbought. On the other hand, an RSI reading below 30 is oversold and an RSI reading over 70 is overbought. MFI and RSI indexes are generally accepted in the crypto market as well; however, in times of panic, such indexes might show a comparatively weak correlation with price.

Meanwhile, bitcoin’s recent price volatility is continuously increasing due to global economic slowdown caused by the Coronavirus and the refusal of Wilshire Phoenix’s Bitcoin ETF.
Pages:
Jump to: