Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is ready for $40k - page 5. (Read 1291 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
July 03, 2023, 04:08:37 PM
I think it's a bit difficult if the bitcoin price will immediately reach $40k within this month. Recently the price of bitcoin has been on the decline and the resistance and support levels are not doing much better. Therefore, I am speculating that the bitcoin price will most likely only go above $30k and close to $35k in the next few months.
there is always a possibility for improvement and correction, but if I look at the world economic situation it has not yet improved, there are many domestic problems that are happening at the moment which make inflation unavoidable and always have an impact on purchasing power as well as buying bitcoins. but I might agree that if there is an increase it might just reach $35K and that is considered good, because waiting for the right time to move again later, there can be no more correction is of course an extraordinary thing.
There are many things depends on the world economic situation but Bitcoin is completely different. Because Bitcoin can maintain an upward trend in any bad situation. We experienced the bad situation in the last covid-19. In the current situation it is better to consider Bitcoin as an opportunity. The market has been waiting for a long time to stabilize. Even if the market does not rise to $40K as per the current situation, it can go beyond $35K anytime. Any positive news can trigger a rapid bullish movement in Bitcoin.
Totally unpredictable but if we do really compare out into those fundamentals relevance or effects back in the past compared to now then i could say that economic events is somewhat do really make out some effect on the

market as of today unlike on the past on which it doesnt really care but now? We are seeing the chances or situations on which it do able to affect out and cant really just be able to ignore specially if the news or the fundamentals been playing around is really connected into crypto space just like on that SEC vs Binance which it did really make out that effect. Going back into the topic about readying up for 40k?
Who knows? But the price is showing something bullish considering that we are moving up now and reaching or playing on 31k.If this one would be breaking out then seeing 35k would might be
that possible but we know that there's always a selling point or price on which correction do always happen.
Activity: 742
Merit: 170
July 03, 2023, 03:24:24 AM
I think it's a bit difficult if the bitcoin price will immediately reach $40k within this month. Recently the price of bitcoin has been on the decline and the resistance and support levels are not doing much better. Therefore, I am speculating that the bitcoin price will most likely only go above $30k and close to $35k in the next few months.
there is always a possibility for improvement and correction, but if I look at the world economic situation it has not yet improved, there are many domestic problems that are happening at the moment which make inflation unavoidable and always have an impact on purchasing power as well as buying bitcoins. but I might agree that if there is an increase it might just reach $35K and that is considered good, because waiting for the right time to move again later, there can be no more correction is of course an extraordinary thing.
There are many things depends on the world economic situation but Bitcoin is completely different. Because Bitcoin can maintain an upward trend in any bad situation. We experienced the bad situation in the last covid-19. In the current situation it is better to consider Bitcoin as an opportunity. The market has been waiting for a long time to stabilize. Even if the market does not rise to $40K as per the current situation, it can go beyond $35K anytime. Any positive news can trigger a rapid bullish movement in Bitcoin.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 268
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 03, 2023, 02:39:51 AM
The price of Bitcoin has dropped a lot in the past few weeks. As the market went down, the market became almost bearish. However, the way Bitcoin price has been rising for the past few days, it can be said that the market can reach $40k dollars. At the moment the Bitcoin market is close to $31k so it is understood that the market will rise again in a few days. Right now the market is greening which is really a joy because the market is witnessing a bull market. So Bitcoin should be invested right now and held for the long term, there is definitely some hope in the future.
The market has not been bearish for more than half a year. True, it cannot be called a real bull market, but the price is now twice what it was in January, so it is now an uptrend. The recent fall can be called a correction of the uptrend. The last resistance at 30k was broken. Now there is hope that 40k will happen. The big foundations are with us again and should help.

Well, actually we are bullish right now, the only problem is that no one can determine if it will go down to 31k$-32k$ or if the value of the Bitcoin market can go down again, because after all, it still depends on the news about the price of Bitcoin. As planned by the FED or the SEC because of inflation this month.

That's why if you read the movement of Bitcoin's value in the market, the movement on the chart is only at normal resistance so far what is actually happening.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 02, 2023, 10:59:08 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 546
June 27, 2023, 06:48:32 PM
The performance of Bitcoin in the past few days is quite interesting, the price is being able to sustain above the $30k price range in the last couple of days which strongly suggests a potential bullish continuation. As much as Bitcoin keeps this level and the month ends, I would not doubt that BTC might even hit 50k towards the end of July.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721
MrStork Exchange Service
June 27, 2023, 06:09:05 PM
Bitcoin price can be change at any point in time, so therefore we can not conclude that the price of bitcoin have to continue increasing,  sometimes when the price increases its obvious that bitcoin price will fall to correct it effectiveness in market,  so I believe that bitcoin falling the increment in price will not effective, so therefore bitcoin increment is not determined in a particular point, the price of bitcoin is not constant. So any way you see the price try to adapt to it.
Many are speculating about the price of Bitcoin, although the speculation is not necessarily true it will only be a rough look at the price of Bitcoin.
We need to see more clearly whether the Bitcoin price will be bullish again and reach $40k in the near future.

Seeing how the current market trend, Bitcoin is still being held at $30k and needs some more positive news to continue to rise.
But the price will certainly correct following the increasingly saturated market pattern.
This correction is still quite reasonable and must be prepared with all the conditions that will occur.

In the next few months, it is hoped that Bitcoin will be able to reach its highest price again or at least reach the last ATH price.
As traders and investors must be prepared for all the conditions that will occur, must be prepared with their respective strategies.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
June 27, 2023, 04:52:20 PM
Bitcoin price can be change at any point in time, so therefore we can not conclude that the price of bitcoin have to continue increasing,  sometimes when the price increases its obvious that bitcoin price will fall to correct it effectiveness in market,  so I believe that bitcoin falling the increment in price will not effective, so therefore bitcoin increment is not determined in a particular point, the price of bitcoin is not constant. So any way you see the price try to adapt to it.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
June 27, 2023, 02:22:22 PM
The price of Bitcoin has dropped a lot in the past few weeks. As the market went down, the market became almost bearish. However, the way Bitcoin price has been rising for the past few days, it can be said that the market can reach $40k dollars. At the moment the Bitcoin market is close to $31k so it is understood that the market will rise again in a few days. Right now the market is greening which is really a joy because the market is witnessing a bull market. So Bitcoin should be invested right now and held for the long term, there is definitely some hope in the future.
The market has not been bearish for more than half a year. True, it cannot be called a real bull market, but the price is now twice what it was in January, so it is now an uptrend. The recent fall can be called a correction of the uptrend. The last resistance at 30k was broken. Now there is hope that 40k will happen. The big foundations are with us again and should help.
It would be helpful if it stays in $40k for too long but I doubt about that because I think there  are traders out there waiting for that exact moment to gain a profit unless if it's a bull run there's a chance that the price would break past $40k but that's not the case. For now, staying at $30k is just fine whether people want to sell or want to hodl to see if there's more to push with this price but I think it's done testing so perhaps it would go further to what the others want to happen.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 439
Cashback 15%
June 27, 2023, 01:46:58 PM
Activity: 490
Merit: 309
Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭
June 27, 2023, 01:21:31 PM
Activity: 2632
Merit: 544
June 27, 2023, 06:36:07 AM
If you look at the recent crypto market conditions that have started to improve, it seems that the potential for an increase in bitcoin prices reaching $ 40k will occur soon. Especially now that bitcoin prices are trading in the range of $30k-$31k. Therefore, there is hope that the Bitcoin price will continue to rise from the current levels and be ready to reach $40k.

All expect Bitcoin to reach $30k first and now the price of bitcoin can reach $31 and being able to survive is a good thing,
this weekend is only a few hours away and tomorrow is Monday so prepare to take the right strategy,
because market movement will be seen on Monday tomorrow, if the bitcoin price remains stable it will likely reach $ 35k in the next week.

That is the big question, it seems that it's not going to survived $31k, as obviously we go down to $30k again. But still good though, it might not happen for this month, but definitely we can still look for around the last quarter or even in the next 3 months.

It's the strategy that is going to be crucial for us, whether when we are going to enter or if we are holding back because we want the price to go down (which might be a wrong strategy as we might not see the price <$20k, if that is the bearish target for some people to buy back bitcoin again).
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
The OGz Club
June 25, 2023, 03:04:07 PM
If you look at the recent crypto market conditions that have started to improve, it seems that the potential for an increase in bitcoin prices reaching $ 40k will occur soon. Especially now that bitcoin prices are trading in the range of $30k-$31k. Therefore, there is hope that the Bitcoin price will continue to rise from the current levels and be ready to reach $40k.

All expect Bitcoin to reach $30k first and now the price of bitcoin can reach $31 and being able to survive is a good thing,
this weekend is only a few hours away and tomorrow is Monday so prepare to take the right strategy,
because market movement will be seen on Monday tomorrow, if the bitcoin price remains stable it will likely reach $ 35k in the next week.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
June 25, 2023, 10:46:54 AM
Be grateful those who buy Bitcoin below the price level of $ 30k, if they want to sell, we have received a sizable profit, we will see a advanced movement that might continue to increase a higher increase, before reaching $ 40k we have to reach the resistant in advance at $ 35 K, before targeting the price level of Bitcoin at $ 40K.

But there are some possibilities we will find a correction first before continuing the increase for the next target price level, it appears that there is a twin because Bitcoin is spinning at the price of $ 30k- $ 31k, there is no downward and is not upwards, are we waiting for good news again to continue the increase Bitcoin?
Activity: 1066
Merit: 188
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
June 25, 2023, 12:56:58 AM
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
June 24, 2023, 01:27:23 PM
After yesterday's touching $ 30k, it certainly made me no doubt that the price would continue to rise, maybe the price of $ 40k would occur in July or about 7 days, if the price could touch $ 40k then I was more optimistic that this year could touch $ 60K or Approaching ATH that had happened, this was natural because the beginning of 2024 there would be a Halving Day.

$ 40k can indeed be achieved if the Bitcoin price is able to be above $ 30k,
this is not just me but all investors and traders have analyzed technically and have agreed that these predictions can indeed occur,
you can look it up on twitter, and search for #Bitcoin then you will see lots of traders giving their predictions.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
June 24, 2023, 11:21:14 AM
A lot of us has the same impression as you. We started positive this year and this downfall that we experience is still nothing. Maybe we can only change our views once it lasted for a long time but 2024 is surely going to be a positive year. When you say avoid, I think that means we need to go outside for a while. That is helpful for someone who is worried but for some who are already immune to these ups and downs, they can monitor their assets actively.

What happen lately is not what you call a storm since the decline was still small but even if it is, it will surely pass. No storm remains even in the world. $40k seems high to me already so I considered it as bullish but for now, BTC is not ready for it.
I mean if I am not mistaken the year started under 18k right? So that means it is still quite a lot higher than how it started, we are 50% higher than what we started the year at the very least, maybe a bit more. This is why these drops shouldn't really matter because it means we are just eating from the profit and not losing money itself.

Obviously that depends on the entry point, but there were many months, multiple months when it was under 20k and if you didn't buy bitcoin at all during that bottom, then you have no right to complain about the situation neither. I personally hope that we would do better in the end and it would be a profitable decision, otherwise it is not making any sense at all to keep trying to make some profit.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
June 23, 2023, 10:23:15 AM
After yesterday's touching $ 30k, it certainly made me no doubt that the price would continue to rise, maybe the price of $ 40k would occur in July or about 7 days, if the price could touch $ 40k then I was more optimistic that this year could touch $ 60K or Approaching ATH that had happened, this was natural because the beginning of 2024 there would be a Halving Day.
MiF
Activity: 1344
Merit: 258
June 22, 2023, 09:33:23 PM

Chart Timeframe: Weekly

You can clearly see how the Bitcoin Price broke the resistance at 0.33 Fib level and now this week, it made it a support.
I am speculating that we are about to head to the $40k Range.

Let me know what you think about it.
Well based on the price movements there is a big possibility that the bitcoin price rise up to 40k$ if there is no bad news, still depend on the incoming update, because there are still big possibility that it will drop down again so we need to be more careful for good. Because everything may change crypto still very high on volatility.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
June 22, 2023, 12:03:29 AM
After today the price can reach $ 30k again so I'm optimistic that the price of $ 40k will happen soon, the best thing we do before $ 40k happens is buy a lot, never hear of FUDs on social media or from any media because we want to change our lives to be successful and the easy key is bitcoin investment.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204
Crypto Swap Exchange
June 20, 2023, 02:28:28 PM
Bearish opinion:
Head and shoulders are forming on the weekly chart you posted.
A dump down to 20k, with fluctuation between 20k-27k over the coming weeks to create the next shoulder follows.

To me it seems like this head & shoulders formation was with a neckline that was broken around $27K, hence I was considering the next level of support to arrive around $23K that would be around the target move of this bearish breakdown, but instead price has reversed from $25K and more or less negated this bearish pattern. Also to note is that given the enormous bullish inverse head & shoulder pattern that formed for around a year on Bitcoin, breaking below $27K merely meant a re-test of the bullish neckline around $25K that held as support. Given the macro bullish target is more like around $50K to $60K.

I guess my point is the long-term patterns are always more significant than the short-term patterns, so even a short-term pattern confirming bearish won't necessarily meet it's intended downside target.
Pages:
Jump to: