Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is scam, Generated out of thin air while US dollar generated out of Gold - page 2. (Read 228 times)

Activity: 898
Merit: 284

US treasury print USD at will. Who knows it actually has that much gold. Government can lie.
Bitcoin is totally decentralized, transparent and has low fixed supply.
I would prefer btc over usd anytime.
The government hate what ever they can not control and what doesn't bring taxe to them, fiat is owned and control by the government while bitcoin has no centre control, now you see why the government were looking for Satoshi after he created bitcoin, they wanted a source to control.
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
Bitcoin is scam, Generated out of thin air while US dollar generated out of Gold

Bitcoin is scam, Generated out of thin air while US dollar generated out of Gold as according to Donald Trump. Will you vote Donald Trump in upcoming election? However there is too much electricity consumed mining BTCitcoin while there is no electricity which is consumed mining the United States dollar. It is generated just out of thin air.
US treasury print USD at will. Who knows it actually has that much gold. Government can lie.
Bitcoin is totally decentralized, transparent and has low fixed supply.
I would prefer btc over usd anytime.
Activity: 898
Merit: 284
Bitcoin is scam, Generated out of thin air while US dollar generated out of Gold

Will you vote Donald Trump in upcoming election?
This is 2021 mate and elected president Biden is already sitted in the White House, Election is way over far too long ago and it had nothing to do with Bitcoin whatsoever.

However there is too much electricity consumed mining BTCitcoin while there is no electricity which is consumed mining the United States dollar. It is generated just out of thin air.

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
US dollar generated out of Gold? Mate, you're like literally 50 years late now. I introduce to you, President Richard Nixon: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_standard
Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time

Bitcoin is scam, Generated out of thin air while US dollar generated out of Gold as according to Donald Trump. Will you vote Donald Trump in upcoming election? However there is too much electricity consumed mining BTCitcoin while electricity not required to mine the United States dollar. Actually it is generated just out of thin air.
Pages:
Jump to: