Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is slowly warming g upto the Wall Street - page 2. (Read 1119 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
I believe that Wall Street acceptance s gonna determine the fate of Bitcoin. If it gets accepted and traded like oil or gold, it ll go up big time. On the other hand, if they label it as a tool of scammers, bye, bye BTC.
It is funny that we, people of new era - by cretion of bitcoin - are trying to create new economy and better financial system yet we need blessing and approval of old blood financial elites? I find it very demotivating for the future of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
I believe that Wall Street acceptance s gonna determine the fate of Bitcoin. If it gets accepted and traded like oil or gold, it ll go up big time. On the other hand, if they label it as a tool of scammers, bye, bye BTC.

It has already been labelled as a tool for scammers, but in fairness that has also been pretty accurate!

I think that indirectly Wall Street will help Bitcoin. In one way they will pour money int it and increase the market size, on the other side they will collapse the world economy, which will also lead to bitcoin being more widely adopted.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
AltoCenter.com
Bitcoin might not have been on the radar of the wall street at the beginning but it slowly but surely taking or rather should I say making it's place on the wall street picture. Some of the people are saying it's a bad thing and some other watching this as a land of opportunity rather than minefield.

What do you think?

http://www.coinbuzz.com/2015/04/03/bitcoin-slowly-growing-on-wallstreet/
Pages:
Jump to: