Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN IS STILL FAMOUS - page 32. (Read 18904 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
April 22, 2016, 03:01:46 AM
During from past two years when bitcoin stepped in,Every body takes it lightly but i personally dont know that how it get so high on USD then how it conquered the transactions of banking,
there was also a time when 1 BTC was = to 1100$ which also led myself toward this entity crazily,Bitcoin was like catastrophe in transaction sector or what can i say it a 'Currency sector' then we see also a big drop in the price of Bitcoin from 1100$ to 300$ .
It boomed suddenly ,Every body head was down thinking that they had lost something because some peoples had transferred there currency in bitcoins because of Current Good situation also and of the value of the 1100.
Still today those people aren't in a big loss because bitcoin is much more valuable still today ,i know it is not much then before it was used to,but i have to admit it that with that big fall ,
btc is still famous
BTC

there are a couple of things that are worth mentioning here:
bitcoin became popular and grew in price because it was and it still is useful, and much better than using fiat and all those payment processors for fiat.
there is something in all these commodity markets called a bubble, everybody knows that and even if then don't they will hear it at some point. the $1100 was a bubble which had to burst.
the fall to $300 didn't happen overnight so i don't see what OP's point is by saying drop from 1100 to 300
as  i said it was a bubble and anybody with the small experience would have noticed it and got out and back in again when things were settled.
like what is happening now, things has settled a long time ago and you should have bought at $200 and be happy about it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
April 21, 2016, 10:51:13 PM
Bitcoin has found a nice niche for itself and could very well be more acceptable if more people are introduced to this technology. It's slowly gaining popularity across the globe and we just need to sit tight and see where it takes us years from now.
Activity: 798
April 21, 2016, 01:54:10 PM
bitcoin is famous as much as many users gain more profit here. Like me or like you if theres a chance to gain profit why you dont use bitcoin why you dont earn bitcoin.. It is famous bdcause you can start a business without a funds, but with internet hehe .. So here you can start trading but yku need to earn in faucet or here bitcointalk..
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
April 21, 2016, 12:08:51 PM
Bitcoin is on television, in the movies, has traveled around the world, is used and followed by millions and millions of people. Yep, I guess you can say bitcoin is still famous even after all these years and all its ups and downs.
bitcoin is famous enough and still growing and gaining more fame. bitcoin is all of fame currency in the web. and bitcoin related sites getting more and more members and costumers. peoples want to shop with bitcoins.
these all are proof that bitcoin is very famous.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
April 21, 2016, 11:01:43 AM
Bitcoin is getting more and more popular with time.We can see it in this forum itself that everyday new users are joining and are keen to learn and earn bitcoin
Yeah more and more people are joining Bitcoin everyday so it is becoming more popular. The more users the better for Bitcoin it will lead to a bigger and better future for the people and for Bitcoin.
Activity: 672
April 19, 2016, 03:47:32 PM
Bitcoin is still famous yeah and it is going to continue to grown even more. With now the price finally changing again people are now getting interested again in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is heading to good way.   

There is no need of the word 'still'. Bitcoin is famous from its day of existence and has grown to such a great extent. The popularity is expected to go high by the coming days of increased acceptance from people.

How many people around you actually holds bitcoin or use it? I bet very few, knowing a word "bitcoin" will not make any difference, we want actual users that are holding and using bitcoin then we can say yes its really popular.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
April 19, 2016, 03:33:09 PM
Of course it is.

Bitcoin is the thepiratebay of the financial world. Mp3 of the decade.

A revolt against fatass bankers. Just don't let it die. Smiley
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 19, 2016, 01:53:40 PM
Bitcoin is still famous yeah and it is going to continue to grown even more. With now the price finally changing again people are now getting interested again in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is heading to good way.   

There is no need of the word 'still'. Bitcoin is famous from its day of existence and has grown to such a great extent. The popularity is expected to go high by the coming days of increased acceptance from people.
Activity: 952
April 19, 2016, 10:50:31 AM
Yeah as price grows people will be more interested to use bitcoin. Also it is so famous because it stands the first among all the cryptocurrencies ever found even though it is used by few number of people.

We are a part of bitcoin community and we know bitcoin very well, but the fact is people around me are not aware bitcoin yet, and so I think its not that popular yet, it will take some time.
Activity: 350
April 19, 2016, 10:42:29 AM
Bitcoin is indeed getting more popular and as you can see you see also that the value will rise slowly now and that is perfect and people make it also more acceptable so that is nice.
The world is also getting more digital and that is perfect for Bitcoin itself because you can pay easily online.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 19, 2016, 09:58:38 AM
Yeah as price grows people will be more interested to use bitcoin. Also it is so famous because it stands the first among all the cryptocurrencies ever found even though it is used by few number of people.
legendary
Activity: 1512
April 19, 2016, 09:53:25 AM
Bitcoin is on television, in the movies, has traveled around the world, is used and followed by millions and millions of people. Yep, I guess you can say bitcoin is still famous even after all these years and all its ups and downs.
Activity: 336
April 19, 2016, 09:39:36 AM
Bitcoin is still famous and is going to be more famous in the future. With their partner ship with these different companies and industries so you can use Bitcoins at there sites is going to be a good thing for Bitcoin. It will pay off in the future.
Activity: 448
April 18, 2016, 04:44:53 AM
Activity: 350
April 15, 2016, 03:24:14 AM
Even though it lost some trust over years, technology behind btc was always favored so it helped bitcoin live more.
I do think one day bitcoin will be super huge and I will wait till that day.

No matter what happens, bitcoins will remain always alive. Infact its the only currecy that will be alive afet even century and century.
The main reason for this is that Bitcoin is the First And best avaible Digitial Currency.
indeed bitcoins still remain alive, but the popularity have a chance to be decreased if there's does exist an altcoin that have features far better than bitcoin,just see the blocksize limit, need 1 year to solve it, and i've seen some altcoin have growth fastly and it'll have a potential to take over bitcoin's place
Bitcoin will have a great future later, and there are now a lot of people that is negative about the value of Bitcoin so there are also many people that is stopping using Bitcoin.
But they must have some patience because I believe that Bitcoin will rise up later in the future and that would be nice.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
April 14, 2016, 11:49:53 PM
The first ever cryptocurrency.. WAS,STILL AND FOREVER be famous.

@OP yea we know bitcoin is still famous .. because its the first crypto currency , easy to use ... less trx fees which make bitcoin famous.
I think you need to do a little homework because I quite sure that bitcoin was not the first cryptocurrency.

Have a look at Hashcash and digicash.
There was probably more I cant think of right now.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
April 14, 2016, 11:47:05 PM
Bitcoin wasn't exactly very popular when I had heard about it. I would never say Bitcoin is famous at all.

Among cryptocurrencies Bitcoin was, and still is #1 choice.
But if you compare Bitcoin to other payments methods, your right Bitcoin is not so popular choice right now. I believe the Bitcoin biggest advantage is it cant be stollen unless you get the private keys, so Bitcoin has much brighter future than centralized payments methods in my opinion.

I would also say that bitcoin isn't so famous. There is a lot of people out there that never heard for something like bitcoin or blockchain. Believe me I talk with them all the time and they look surprised when they hear what am I talking. I hear many different comments.

Yes bitcoin will always be more popular then any other alt coin. There is many coins now, but I dont think that any coin can come even close to btc.
I hope that we will one part of that bright future.
I think a lot of people have heard about Bitcoin, but they don't remember it for one reason or another. It was big news back in 2013, at least in Canada, and I know some people were talking about it, but they don't anymore and most don't remember it, even if I ask.

Bitcoin will always be the #1 crypto, there is no doubt about that.
Activity: 490
April 14, 2016, 11:37:04 PM
Bitcoin is still famous, because there is no cryptocurrency better that Bitcoin, or atleast has same advantage like bitcoin has.
And Bitcoin has bright future ahead. In future, Bitcoin can become global currency.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 14, 2016, 10:58:26 PM
Bitcoin wasn't exactly very popular when I had heard about it. I would never say Bitcoin is famous at all.

Among cryptocurrencies Bitcoin was, and still is #1 choice.
But if you compare Bitcoin to other payments methods, your right Bitcoin is not so popular choice right now. I believe the Bitcoin biggest advantage is it cant be stollen unless you get the private keys, so Bitcoin has much brighter future than centralized payments methods in my opinion.

I would also say that bitcoin isn't so famous. There is a lot of people out there that never heard for something like bitcoin or blockchain. Believe me I talk with them all the time and they look surprised when they hear what am I talking. I hear many different comments.

Yes bitcoin will always be more popular then any other alt coin. There is many coins now, but I dont think that any coin can come even close to btc.
I hope that we will one part of that bright future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 303
April 14, 2016, 10:29:38 PM
But I'm still hoping that the old exchange rate for bitcoin will come back.  Embarrassed
Pages:
Jump to: