Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is switching from investment commodity to everyday use[INFOGRAPHIC] - page 2. (Read 1283 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
we are getting closer and closer to the dream of the day that bitcoin becomes one of the currencies that everybody from anywhere in the world can use fast and secure to pay for services in any place that you can imagine.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
I wish we had data from first half of 2015 to compare. Because I have a feeling that some values for example Average order value could be lower due to bitcoin price being low.
Also we don't have any new major companies accepting bitcoin, everything is old news...
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
i like ho we are top 10 in the daily TX volume, i think we can aim for top 5 within the next year, it's not a big obstacle

if we can get in that position, jumping from there to other high positions should not be a problem, if people take confidence with bitcoin how it should be, the game will be done, bitcoin will be victorious
If you look at these numbers one can easily understand how far Bitcoin has come. This should prove anyone saying otherwise wrong. I think that Bitcoin could be ranked 5th in 2016. However, we shouldn't just be looking out for goals. We need to work harder than ever to get people into Bitcoin.
I wonder how many governments have to place capital controls before people realize how corrupt the system is and that they do not own money stored in banks?

It would be nice to see a comparison of 2014 and 2015 (after the year ends). That should clearly represent the growth of Bitcoin (increase in investments, transactions, etc.).
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
i like how we are top 10 in the daily TX volume, i think we can aim for top 5 within the next year, it's not a big obstacle

if we can get in that position, jumping from there to other high positions should not be a problem, if people take confidence with bitcoin how it should be, the game will be done, bitcoin will be victorious
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024
Bitcoin switching from investment commodity to everyday use suggests that Bitcoin is less used as an investment commodity. I seriously doubt that. Bitcoin being an investment commodity is essential for its success imho.

The current worldwide situation with governments in debt and collapsing fiat currencies will reinforce the use of Bitcoin as a store of value. So Bitcoin will grow in both areas: investment and commerce.

ya.ya.yo!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
This is a really good infographic. I'm not going to look into the details of it and check the information, I'd rather enjoy it. We definitely need more of these instead of the everyday FUD that some people are trying to spread. It's nice to see that Bitcoin is slowly moving towards its goal.

I'm amazed at the ~$8M fees that would have been paid if credit cards were used. I think it would be useful if someone calculated an estimate of how much way paid in fees using Bitcoin. I guess some people don't see the huge difference between those numbers.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
the more people use bitcoin to pay for things, the more merchants will be willing to accept bitcoin as form of payment. i am very curious how this data will be affected once amazon accept bitcoin payments. volume will increase massively.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
"Our Bitcoin infographic is finally out, feel free to share.
Bitcoin is fast at switching from "an investment commodity to everyday use" and we believe we collected enough data points to prove it. Next, we at Coupofy are working on what we are hoping to become the largest database of Bitcoin accepting merchants offering discounts online.
Big shoutout to the guys at BitPay for providing us with their latest data on Bitcoin usage. Stay in touch for more!"

via Coupofy
Pages:
Jump to: