Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - is the bottom in? - page 4. (Read 414 times)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
February 22, 2023, 06:25:51 AM

Is the bottom in? If not how low can we realistically go before the start of the bull run?

Two answers maybe need to consider and here are my takes.

Maybe yes since bitcoin is showing good signs of recovery so maybe at this time we might see a continuous slow progress until we see the pump like those crazy ones the same happen on the past.

Also maybe not since not all the time we see the bullish trend continue to exist and provably after some sort of pump happen the pull back came so you need to be more careful on your expectation especially when you decide to buy and the market dump since this is the start of how people lose their money. So better take precautions and always careful on decisions especially on buying on what price you like.
Activity: 672
Merit: 855
February 22, 2023, 06:18:19 AM
First of all this should be in Speculation board and also you should rather merge the both posts together.
The bitcoin recovery is moving on smoothly but we can’t be all optimistic, because there are economical factors that still affects it. Should there be recession talks again it would affect it. But the most important thing to note is that any saga like the FTX could be disastrous like the late November crash, possibly any top exchange been hacked or something of such.

Visit the speculation board and to read about these. There multiples of similar threads there
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
February 22, 2023, 06:11:32 AM
If what that happened last time did not happen this time, I am not expecting bitcoin to go below $17000 to $20000, because it was the FTX FUD that plunged bitcoin to $15500.

But for anyone that do not have the mind to sell bitcoin soon but waiting for months or years before selling, the person can buy now or start DCA which is better.
Activity: 614
Merit: 25
February 22, 2023, 05:59:47 AM
I know that none of us know for sure but I am curious to hear everyone's thoughts on this.

We have had a good start to the year but I expect at least one more crash as I feel it is far too early for the bull run to start considering the Bitcoin halving is still over 12 months away.

Is the bottom in? If not how low can we realistically go before the start of the bull run?

Just to add, I am going to go with yes the bottom is in.

I do think we will crash again however to similar levels just not as low as the low we saw on the 21st November last year.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Pages:
Jump to: