Pages:
Author

Topic: "Bitcoin" is the hottest topic for me.. - page 4. (Read 2426 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 21, 2016, 03:08:24 PM
Today one of my friend in Facebook told me that he want to Start his blog and start earning money from blog.
he asked me to suggest him a hot Topic to blog which is very good for bloging and also have rich Keywords..

I just replied: "Bitcoin is the hottest topic for me"

he don't even know what bitcoin . but I think only saying "Bitcoin" is also enough for someone who know about net and know about google little bit.

Don't you guys think "Bitcoin" is the hottest topic on the web?

for now, i think bitcoin is the hottest topic on the web, but be careful to select the right keyword because keyword is the most important on a blog. maybe your friend can select long tail keyword first to select the topic and then he make several post to his blog, with a picture is better. don't forget to make sub category about make money with bitcoin, and make posting about this topic because i think its a good trend for now and for future.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
August 21, 2016, 02:45:17 PM
No. It is far from it. Questions like these are generally ridiculous, and what you're going to receive is random responses in the lines of:
"It isn't for me..."
"It is for me.."

Responses that are generally useless. You can actually follow Bitcoin on Google Trends to see where it ranks up, but it is surely far from the "hottest topic". Usually people either have not heard about it, or have heard about it but don't understand it (or wrongly understand it), or are too ignorant enough to care.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
August 21, 2016, 02:19:34 PM
Today one of my friend in Facebook told me that he want to Start his blog and start earning money from blog.
he asked me to suggest him a hot Topic to blog which is very good for bloging and also have rich Keywords..

I just replied: "Bitcoin is the hottest topic for me"

he don't even know what bitcoin . but I think only saying "Bitcoin" is also enough for someone who know about net and know about google little bit.

Pages:
Jump to: