Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is the New Economy, we are only at the very beginning - page 2. (Read 766 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 10
I agree, Bitcoin is the new economy and the future developing trend. Currently, we are all in the early stage and have a long way to go.

Bitcoin is not a new economy. It can be treated as one of the factors influencing and changing economics. Actually, it is a payment system that does not create new goods and applies only to financial services. Blockchain probably has more opportunities to influence various branches of the economy.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
It is a new kind of currency for me, not economy. An intangible virtual currency where many people can earn big profits by just holding it and wait for its price to go up. Economy means the wealth and resources of a country and if they legalizes bitcoin as one of their currency then it will become part of the nation's economy.
In present situations it is just a currency because in many countries it is using as currency with an investment source that is why it is just a contributing factor to economy and not economy.

However there are few countries where Bitcoin is using as main currency so for them it is the economy and success. Besides these countries many countries opposing it where there economy is related with their own currencies and GDP rates.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I do not understand why the government does not want to take bitcoins.  People will start to earn more, the economy will start to grow, which means that they will pay more taxes.
Activity: 31
If you say Bitcoin is a new economy, I would disagree with that. If they are an economy, they will be under the control and control of the government, but the nature of Bitcoin is unmanageable.
Activity: 350
We all just write that the market will grow, but it stands still.  This is very bad.

In my own opinion, bitcoins can actually improve the economy of a country if government will allow their people to use cryptocurrency, since everyone can earn more income in that way and they will be able to pay taxes at the same time.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
maybe you think the new economy is bitcoin can change the economy of bitcoin users financially I agree, but if as a new economy change the economy of a country I think it is not like that the presence of bitcoin
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
   Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that is managed by the techniques of cryptography . This led to the creation by Sathoshi Nakamoto in 2009 it is a decentralized one that is it has no control by the government the user only have the control over it . even though Bitcoin has been reached ten years still it is in its infant stage most of the people are not aware of Bitcoin and even new to the economy and most of the population still trust only in fiat currency.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Bitcoin is not the new economy, it is the new type of financial system that we will be implementing in the countries in the future. Bitcoin is still on the process of improving and development so that is why it cannot be act as a new economy because it is just a help or an option for the people to grab to experience a better type of financial system.
Activity: 353
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
Bitcoin is the new form of economy with a strong net work systems. Bitcoin has its definite features which are very useful and attractive to the global community for their daily requirement.Even though bitcoin has started in the year 2009 it is still in the beginning stage and has to go a very long way further.The originators intention to provide a strong currency to the global community for their daily usage world wide.Bitcoin is one of the major crypto currency which can be operated world wide electronically only. Among the global community 30 to 40 percentage of the people are only be using the computer mostly the youngsters and shortly this can be improved further to the majority to use bitcoin world wide.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
I don't think bitcoins are an economy by itself. If you say economy it is something that is produced and consumed by the people.
In bitcoins there is only a medium of exchange, nothing else. There is no economy to speak of here. The only thing bitcoins would
be in an economy is a way to pay for stuff, but it can't produce stuff, nothing goes around.
can be considered bitcoin can only be felt by some people profit alone, especially those who invest into crypto. and no other impact caused by bitcoin, as its value continues to grow.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
This is very true about a new industry like we have now.Just at the very beginning of things.From 2009 till now, has shown a significant growth and forecasted to grow exponentially from now. The industry has been embraced with high morale and with time ,it will capture the entire earth.
Activity: 336
yes you are right bitcoin can be said as one of the new economies and now bitcoin can also be accepted for several payment methods available on the internet.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
It is a new kind of currency for me, not economy. An intangible virtual currency where many people can earn big profits by just holding it and wait for its price to go up. Economy means the wealth and resources of a country and if they legalizes bitcoin as one of their currency then it will become part of the nation's economy.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 363
I would agree that we are just still in the early stages of a new age where we will have full control of our finances. As of new many people are turning into cryptocurrency and along with that many countries are acknowledging it. Right now we just need to learn self regulation as it is needed if we would want to have full control of our finances and before the mass adoption of cryptocurrency in the main industry.

Bitcoin still unrecognize by many of the people imagine how many people are only staking with crypto's and how many people living in whole world since if 80% of population will go with the technology brought up by digital money then most provably bitcoins and cryptocurrency prices will climb up and surpass the dominance of gold and any other expensive assets/commodoties.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I would agree that we are just still in the early stages of a new age where we will have full control of our finances. As of new many people are turning into cryptocurrency and along with that many countries are acknowledging it. Right now we just need to learn self regulation as it is needed if we would want to have full control of our finances and before the mass adoption of cryptocurrency in the main industry.
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I am agree with the statement that we are only at beginning. Cryptocurrency is just 9 years old but market cap already reach above $300billions dollar. I am believe in next few years, cryptocurrency market will reach trillions dollar market cap.
Cryptocurrency is new investment but already attracting many big financial firm like rockefellar and rothschild investment. Beside that, JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs already put their money in cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 28
I agree, Bitcoin is the new economy and the future developing trend. Currently, we are all in the early stage and have a long way to go.
Activity: 96
We all just write that the market will grow, but it stands still.  This is very bad.
Pages:
Jump to: