Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is to stable - page 2. (Read 2626 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
May 05, 2013, 06:50:07 PM
I say down because there's a huge lot of people who bought at $10ish and is still sitting on huge profits, while seeing how a bubble bursted and may be impatient to cash some fiat... And also because it feels like this last correction to $80 was not the last one, as we have seen in all major speculative bubbles bursts, including the 2011 Bitcoin one.

And huge $2M bid wall appearing suddenly on a weekend after a crash seems fishy enough to fuel my speculation

All this is not very scientific, I know - but guys following TA seem to agree too Wink
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
May 05, 2013, 06:47:55 PM
in fact, we're nearing a day-scale breakout of a wedge formation from the $80 bottom. we'll be moving within 24 hours, don't worry.

... and up, or down? That is the question.

for those who need a translation, this is a wedge formation. and the most likely scenario, from my analysis, is a breakout down but no lower than $100, and then a slow rise to no higher than $150 before Wednesday's crash.

and what is your "Wednesday's crash" ?

but if price falls under 100 or go above 150 then arepo will say "I told ya, I was right" :-) .. any price under current market price, or above current market price or even same ... arepo predicted

nope. i will shortly be taking a break from posting analysis altogether, precisely because of shit like this. i don't post so i can crow about it later, i post so we can discuss it. i'm suffering an information loss every single time i post my playbook, so stop it with the backlash.

so your prediction was no low than 100 higher than 150 and then crash 150-0

[Edit: first crash to 0 and then above 150 ?]
[Edit2: I finally understand  100-150 range for the next 3 days and some crash to ZERO in the middle]
SAQ
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 05, 2013, 06:44:40 PM
in fact, we're nearing a day-scale breakout of a wedge formation from the $80 bottom. we'll be moving within 24 hours, don't worry.

for those who need a translation, this is a wedge formation. and the most likely scenario, from my analysis, is a breakout down but no lower than $100, and then a slow rise to no higher than $150 before Wednesday's crash.

but if price falls under 100 or go above 150 then arepo will say "I told ya, I was right" :-) .. any price under current market price, or above current market price or even same ... arepo predicted

He predicted a breakout down. That usually means up.

What makes you say down arepo?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
May 05, 2013, 06:44:12 PM

nope. i will shortly be taking a break from posting analysis altogether, precisely because of shit like this. i don't post so i can crow about it later, i post so we can discuss it. i'm suffering an information loss every single time i post my playbook, so stop it with the backlash.

Keep up the good job arepo, a lot of us enjoy your posts and your wonderful analysis. Just don't listen to the critics man, you always provide useful insights.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
this statement is false
May 05, 2013, 06:42:44 PM
...snip...
Its 2322.  I have an order to buy 200 for 114.1.  Are you saying that I am too cautious and should set it to $101.1?

depends entirely on what time-scale you're trading. plus, the above targets are estimates, a proper hedge would be a bidspread.

Off to bed now.  Lets see if $101.1 will have been breached when I wake up.

probably not. like i said, the wedge still has about 24 hours to close.
this statement is false
May 05, 2013, 06:41:00 PM

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
May 05, 2013, 06:35:16 PM

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
May 05, 2013, 06:32:44 PM
...snip...
Its 2322.  I have an order to buy 200 for 114.1.  Are you saying that I am too cautious and should set it to $101.1?

depends entirely on what time-scale you're trading. plus, the above targets are estimates, a proper hedge would be a bidspread.

Off to bed now.  Lets see if $101.1 will have been breached when I wake up.
this statement is false
May 05, 2013, 06:25:54 PM

legendary
May 05, 2013, 06:23:56 PM

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
One bitcoin to rule them all!
May 05, 2013, 06:17:05 PM
And there we go it seems...

I am a bit into bees, and they have something that is often referred to as a hive-mind. The activity in the hive may grind to a halt due to an important decision. Like should we change the queen, should we swarm, should we go into cluster, should we abandon the hive etc. The decision-period can be anything from a hour or two and up to a couple of days. In this time they act different from normal and do less work, but at some time some sort of consensus is reached, and they all work together to do whatever they have "decided". I think it's a bit of the same in the market.
this statement is false
May 05, 2013, 06:15:56 PM

legendary
May 05, 2013, 06:13:25 PM

I mean this nicely.

Please re-post that message in English. 

Translation from someone who uses english as a second language:

In fact- We are close to move away from price change that went one way(down to $80) and back again within a day. The price will change within the next day, stay calm.

So, having carefully studied the trading history, we have reached the conclusion that the price will change.

That's great.  Thanks.
May 05, 2013, 06:11:25 PM

I mean this nicely.

Translation from someone who uses english as a second language:

In fact- We are close to move away from price change that went one way(down to $80) and back again within a day. The price will change within the next day, stay calm.
Activity: 434
May 05, 2013, 06:11:11 PM
I'm pretty sure bulls are also checking...
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
May 05, 2013, 06:09:05 PM
Bears waiting for the new crash:

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
May 05, 2013, 06:08:24 PM
"waaaah the price is not going $200, $1, $500, $3, $1000, $4...."

"gimme yo mohniez!"

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
May 05, 2013, 06:06:58 PM
It's been almost 4 hrs now, and the BTC has been in the $116-117 area the whole time...

you must be new here... 4 hrs of 'stability' is consolidation, not stability.

My post is offc a semi-joke, but I have been following the market more or less for the last few weeks and it's not often that it's that stable for that long. I assume that when it starts to move it can be quite violent. My guess is downwards, but I have been wrong before. Wink
Activity: 434
May 05, 2013, 06:04:40 PM

legendary
May 05, 2013, 06:04:09 PM

I mean this nicely.

Pages:
Jump to: