Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is useless - page 23. (Read 3645 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 02:48:33 AM
Not true, the bitcoin is not useless. Bitcoin is a great help for us who work in this trade. Bitcoin is a study that must overcome so how they could say that bitcoin is useless. Today the bitcoin is very helpful in our society because it's open furom, freely express your thoughts. So the bitcoin is important today and for the next season.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
February 02, 2018, 02:23:24 AM
I am amazed with number of people being fooled with BTC:

1. Transactions takes hours
2. Fees are high
3. Development team sucks, uncapable solve scalability issues for years
4. Its not anonymous, every solution to make it, failed so far
5. Its centralized: who is biggest hash power owner? Who is biggest miner hardware provider? Who owns most of bitcoins? What is % of Bitcoins in coldstorage and what in exchanges ( Ye Mt Gox )
6. There is 0 economics for BTC, it just tight to USD with liquidity providers, cut that and try to value pizza box with just BTC
7. Its not store of value, its not digital gold, and it will never be 100k USD. Because it has no value. It has value only for energy probiders, hardware manufactures and random phils.
8. Its not insured, If some crap happened to your BTC, its gone.
9. Bitcoin has a limited supply, but it does not help much. Bitcoin has a code that can be amended and its enough of small group of people to work together to support that. Question really is: do someone need that hassle? No really. Bitcoin has satoshis, that currently meaningless and just nice numbers after dot, but this a very well painless way to inflate any crypto currency and its up to liquidity providers. Again it falls to point #5 and #6. Added on 24/01/2018

Such crap will never be used in payments, noone wants to support Terrabytes or Petabytes of data.

Its funny to observe how uneducated shills trying to make casual office landline phone to look smart phone.

BTC is scam of the century, stay away.

UPDATE 23/01/2018:

useless, guys the fact that some of you become reach and wealthy does not make Bitcoin useful. You wealth does not come from values that are used in propaganda.

1. Why I am still here? I believe there are technologies that are better maintained and lead than BTC, I prefer put money in something that bring value, has use-case and been used.
2. LN is panacea! Well not, so far its more dream than reality, no doubt it will be delivered in one or other way, but it will not solve all problems and so far it has more questions than answers.

UPDATE 24/01/2018:

Everyone is amazed of why I called it useless, well, recently Stripe dropped support for Bitcoin payments. This is the prove of Bitcoin being useless. Stripe was not the only one in recent months to do so. It should ring a bell.

UPDATE 29/01/2018:
Few points were made here that are unfair:

1. Bitcoin is a first one, its revolutionary and so on and so forth, wrong, Bitcoin is a client that is build on top of practices that were developed and test long time before Bitcoin e.g. Proof of Work, Hashcash, eCash, bit gold, Merkle Tree, Peer-to-Peer,Byzantine fault tolerance etc.

2. Bitcoin is still in development and it needs a time and so on and so forth, really? its a 10 years old technology. Its usage is very easy predictable, no rocket science here. Scailibility problems were addressed long time ago. But like in every corrupted government, Bitcoin has biased devs, greedy miners and exchanges driven by capitalists. Why to care about tech? When everyone is just become wealthy on nothing. This is why its scam and this is how it become useless, because everyone only cares about price, not utility on day-to-day basis. Typical ponzi game.

3. Bitcoin is store of value, fake as is. Everything that has Blockchain underneath is store of value, Bitcoin is neither exception nor unique here. And again it has no value, because there is no utility. Remove exchanges from equation, and tell me how much BTC will be worth 1 pizza?

UPDATE 30/01/2018:

Bitcointalk, and many other crypto related forums are heavily manipulated by bots, the amount of useless posts and conversation is just crazy. Even look at this thread, so much messages about "it will make me reach", "it growing", "I am going to be wealthy" so much manipulation, only in ponzi game this possible. It proves just on how bitcoin is useless, because 90% of people just copy paste message from bots, even not knowing basic fundamentals.
You are wrong. Bitcoin is not useless because many people are being benefited by the bitcoin. Many people became rich because of the bitcoin. I know that the bitcoin is a blessing to many people.
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
February 02, 2018, 01:41:26 AM
I can't find any reason that bitcoin is useless when someone is benefitted from it. Bitcoin is a big help to anyone, it just need patience and you need to educate yourself about bitcoin.
Activity: 68
February 02, 2018, 01:30:00 AM

2. Fees are high
5. Its centralized: who is biggest hash power owner? Who is biggest miner hardware provider? Who owns most of bitcoins? What is % of Bitcoins in coldstorage and what in exchanges ( Ye Mt Gox )
6. There is 0 economics for BTC, it just tight to USD with liquidity providers, cut that and try to value pizza box with just BTC
7. Its not store of value, its not digital gold, and it will never be 100k USD. Because it has no value. It has value only for energy probiders, hardware manufactures and random phils.
9. Bitcoin has a limited supply, but it does not help much. Bitcoin has a code that can be amended and its enough of small group of people to work together to support that. Question really is: do someone need that hassle? No really. Bitcoin has satoshis, that currently meaningless and just nice numbers after dot, but this a very well painless way to inflate any crypto currency and its up to liquidity providers. Again it falls to point #5 and #6. Added on 24/01/2018

Such crap will never be used in payments, noone wants to support Terrabytes or Petabytes of data.

Its funny to observe how uneducated shills trying to make casual office landline phone to look smart phone.

UPDATE 23/01/2018:

useless, guys the fact that some of you become reach and wealthy does not make Bitcoin useful. You wealth does not come from values that are used in propaganda.

1. Why I am still here? I believe there are technologies that are better maintained and lead than BTC, I prefer put money in something that bring value, has use-case and been used.
2. LN is panacea! Well not, so far its more dream than reality, no doubt it will be delivered in one or other way, but it will not solve all problems and so far it has more questions than answers.

UPDATE 24/01/2018:

Everyone is amazed of why I called it useless, well, recently Stripe dropped support for Bitcoin payments. This is the prove of Bitcoin being useless. Stripe was not the only one in recent months to do so. It should ring a bell.

UPDATE 29/01/2018:

1. Bitcoin is a first one, its revolutionary and so on and so forth, wrong, Bitcoin is a client that is build on top of practices that were developed and test long time before Bitcoin e.g. Proof of Work, Hashcash, eCash, bit gold, Merkle Tree, Peer-to-Peer,Byzantine fault tolerance etc.

2. Bitcoin is still in development and it needs a time and so on and so forth, really? its a 10 years old technology. Its usage is very easy predictable, no rocket science here. Scailibility problems were addressed long time ago. But like in every corrupted government, Bitcoin has biased devs, greedy miners and exchanges driven by capitalists. Why to care about tech? When everyone is just become wealthy on nothing. This is why its scam and this is how it become useless, because everyone only cares about price, not utility on day-to-day basis. Typical ponzi game.

3. Bitcoin is store of value, fake as is. Everything that has Blockchain underneath is store of value, Bitcoin is neither exception nor unique here. And again it has no value, because there is no utility. Remove exchanges from equation, and tell me how much BTC will be worth 1 pizza?

UPDATE 30/01/2018:

Bitcointalk, and many other crypto related forums are heavily manipulated by bots, the amount of useless posts and conversation is just crazy. Even look at this thread, so much messages about "it will make me reach", "it growing", "I am going to be wealthy" so much manipulation, only in ponzi game this possible. It proves just on how bitcoin is useless, because 90% of people just copy paste message from bots, even not knowing basic fundamentals.

You whine so much, if that's opinion i'll accept it but then respect the others opinion. One thing I don't understand to you is why are still here at the forum if Bitcoin is useless. If you see it useless then get out in the forum and make your own group that will follow you. You believe in yourself to much.
Activity: 528
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 01:12:29 AM

2. Fees are high

UPDATE 23/01/2018:

UPDATE 24/01/2018:

UPDATE 29/01/2018:

UPDATE 30/01/2018:

So you bitcoin is useless lol? Did you know that there's a lot of people became a rich with bitcoin ? And there's a lot of people get a good life than before this bitcoin is very important to all especially to all company that have a ico's to improve their projects by using this.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 12:49:19 AM
We do have different views and opinions in life so I respect yours, but for me bitcoin is not useless in fact it gives people an opportunity to have a brighter future and make lives better. Have to work hard and be knowledgeable enough to succeed on the path we are going to take. Lot of unemployed people are given the chance to earn by just staying at home with internet connection, and the will be able to buy their daily needs because of bitcoin. There are lots of ups and downs in bitcoin but still it is the very popular crypto currency and still the number one so for me that makes it useful to everyone who is engage with it.
Activity: 518
February 02, 2018, 12:17:00 AM
I'm not agree with that bitcoin is not useless for me because it really helps me the way I need a money to add as a additional source of my income to pay things and bills and here in my country it is a big support to like as and I am not a person with a better job right now that's why it is better to me to stick to bitcoin for a better porpuse to take my advantage to my problem so I dont make my self so depressed on thinking of it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 01, 2018, 11:53:42 PM
Hello brother, we are in a new generations and we really need to cope and align with it. We should be thankful that we have this new type of investments thru online and hassle free and that is trading in Bitcoin.
We all know many people have so many to say against Bitcoin and I respect that.
Why not looking on the brighter side of Bitcoin wherein it helps us in our daily lives and in many ways. Bitcoin is not a perfect platform that's why many people don't agree with it and some are really into Bitcoin.
So for me, I still hoping and believing that Bitcoin can really change our live to better for me and for you.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 11:44:17 PM
I don't understand why you are talking like this about bitcoins after all you are a Sr.Member seems like you don't have much idea about bitcoins or maybe are you working for someone who wants the price of btc to crash even worse than what it is now  and coming to the delay in the transaction time is increasing it is common sense that in the past there used to be less number of users for bitcoins now the number has gone high and the transaction rate also increased so you should give it some time for it to get it done and talking about the fees that has gone high the miners are not doing mining as free service nothing is free in this world you have to pay the fees to get things done you are complaining like staying in a 7 star hotel and expecting a bill of one star hotel is something which is not acceptable so my dear friend so mind those facts or educate yourself before blaming .More over your post make me feel like you work for someone who is against btc someone who want the price of btc to crash and bring up some other crypto.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 11:22:51 PM
I'm not totally knows about the total planned of bitcoin, but as what i have heard the large contribution of bitcoin in community, i difinitely concluded that bitcoin is really good by helping to those people needs income. For me, bitcoin is not totally useless, maybe there some people mad about the movement of price but still bitcoin the number one cryptocurrency. Even price going down, but not totally going down to the bottom. Many issues about bitcoin, a negative issues but why bitcoin still standing? So difinitely bitcoin is really good, because until now, a lots of people are luckily adopt and accept bitcoin.
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 01, 2018, 11:11:50 PM
Bitcoin is useless for the people who don't get any benefit from it.But in many people it is useful because of what Bitcoin can give them.It changes the life of people financially.

You are correct.  Bitcoin is useless for those who are not yet aware of the use of bitcoin.  But for us,  bitcoin user that already tested the bitcoin benefits, it is very useful.

Those people who don't know about bitcoin are the people who can not use it but bitcoin is so popular now and I think if many people will know bitcoin they will have their way to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 126
February 01, 2018, 10:59:21 PM

2. Fees are high

UPDATE 23/01/2018:

UPDATE 24/01/2018:

UPDATE 29/01/2018:

UPDATE 30/01/2018:

Bitcoin gifts s not useless  it is very much useful helpful in everything it's makes people to became Richier
Activity: 126
February 01, 2018, 10:45:44 PM

2. Fees are high

UPDATE 23/01/2018:

UPDATE 24/01/2018:

UPDATE 29/01/2018:

UPDATE 30/01/2018:

Bitcoin is not useless  it is very useful and helpful to the people as long as they work for it,be interested, having a patience to wait
Activity: 255
February 01, 2018, 10:37:47 PM
I beg to disagree, bitcoin has been very useful for me not only that its helping me financially but because it teaches me how to value my money through investing. Despite of the disadvantages of bitcoin I don't find it useless because for me it really proved that we can earn money from it.
This is a very sincere and real opinion. I also don’t consider bitcoin useless in any way. It has helped people throughout world for improving their financial statuses. Those who were previously depending on their parents for their financial expenditures, they are now pretty much able to support their parents. Bitcoin is a blessing and it has changed lives of massed around the globe. Don’t call it useless at least.
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 01, 2018, 10:23:56 PM
You come up with all this issues regarding bitcoin, transaction fees, delays and all that, you forget to mention that Bitcoin has helped the cryptocurrency market in so many ways, and even still helping, it can be used to get any alt coins of your choice, something ethereum cant even do for some coins, yes Bitcoin has flaws, but thats no reason to call it useless, Hodlers of bitcoin ( I mean real hodlers ) wont even complain about such fees like that, because i think BTC has done more good in terms of profit, than most alt currencies could ever achieve. So please get your facts right

I definitely agree! Bitcoin has helped a lot of people to gain financial freedom. What's lacking to us is appreciation of the good things that had been provided to us. Yes of course, there are threats that we might encounter in this trading but it is part of the game. We will never win if we just see the negative side of everything.

frankly you say it is true, but because bitcoin is a digital currency whose function is for payments in the digital world and for the fastest intercity remittance process, the issue of shipping costs depends on the bitcoin price and its bitcoin bitter transaction, if bitcoin the price is cheap then the shipping cost is very cheap unlike the price yesterday bitcoin really crazy.
Activity: 32
February 01, 2018, 09:15:43 PM

2. Fees are high

UPDATE 23/01/2018:

UPDATE 24/01/2018:

UPDATE 29/01/2018:

UPDATE 30/01/2018:

Are you saying that you don't think that cryptos will have a future in our society at all? Or are you just out on bitcoin specifically?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
February 01, 2018, 09:09:26 PM
From the start bitcoin was a famous payment solution and almost an instant way of payment medium. But now I guess its horrible to consider it as the best payment solution, talking about fees and efficiency its becoming worse now. Yet we cant deny that its one of the best investment today considering the king of all crypto, but bitcoin needs overhauling to maintain its throne. I'm not a developer but this is just purely my opinion.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 08:22:23 PM
Bitcoin is useless for the people who don't get any benefit from it.But in many people it is useful because of what Bitcoin can give them.It changes the life of people financially.

You are correct.  Bitcoin is useless for those who are not yet aware of the use of bitcoin.  But for us,  bitcoin user that already tested the bitcoin benefits, it is very useful.
Activity: 175
February 01, 2018, 08:10:29 PM
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
February 01, 2018, 07:58:41 PM
if someone is fooled by BTC because they are not careful and not careful.
for me bitcoin is very useful because with bitcoin all my household needs can be fulfilled. bitcoin provides many benefits for people who know it.
bitcoin can change a difficult human life to be happy.
Pages:
Jump to: