Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Just hit 6k, is it possible to cross 10k in another year? - page 2. (Read 550 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
In that time the price of bitcoin on coinbase is 6102,93 $ and i think is steal increasing more and more
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
Yes. The possibility is very high because of the massive demand of people for bitcoin. Actually in Zimbabwe, the price of Bitcoin there almost hits $10,000 due to lack of cash. https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-trading-at-nearly-10000-in-zimbabwe-due-to-a-lack-of-cash-in-the-country/
The adoption of Bitcoin in the continent of Africa is massive especially on Nigeria. Over 100000 merchants there are now accepts Bitcoin. Imagine how large is that.

This rally is just a beginning. I expect Bitcoin could hit $7000 at the end of the year and $10000 next year. Bitcoin is unstoppable. No matter what other people say against it.
I do not think that Africa can have a significant impact on the development of bitcoin. In Africa are mostly poor people and they will not be able to significantly increase the capitalization. But as advertising it can be very good. Now a large demand for bitcoins because everyone wants to get free coins. This will be until October 25, and it is possible that the price will be even higher than $ 7,000. But then there will be a correction and the price will drop to 5000-5500 dollars.

If you look at the whole African continent then its a long way to go for them. But few African countries are really seeing bitcoin as alternative to their cash just like the news posted above. We may not see the effect today. But overtime we gonna see bitcoin acceptance in that continent. I firmly believed that they are the next part of the globe that will see benefits as some form of money, following Asia and North America. And the momentum has run started because the price has exponentially increase every year. We are at around 500% increased already. And the price is continuing and its really hard to see where its gonna end specially the fork is just around the corner. I'm very bullish that it can go and moved around $6500-$7000 prior to the fork this 25th.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Has just climbed 5 - 6 k in 8 days, 4-5k in 61 days. 3-4k in 62 days... anything is possible.
Activity: 686
Merit: 146
I did not expect it to reach this high and finally break to $6000 not until the after the November hard fork. In fact, just months ago I did not even expect this kind of price increase. I am still sometimes amazed whenever I take a look at the price chart of Bitcoin for the year 2017. Almost no one has expected this kind of trend or increase. It may be possible for it to hit 10K by 2018 as OP has suggested. At this rate, I think that anything is possible for the price increase of bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
Yes. The possibility is very high because of the massive demand of people for bitcoin. Actually in Zimbabwe, the price of Bitcoin there almost hits $10,000 due to lack of cash. https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-trading-at-nearly-10000-in-zimbabwe-due-to-a-lack-of-cash-in-the-country/
The adoption of Bitcoin in the continent of Africa is massive especially on Nigeria. Over 100000 merchants there are now accepts Bitcoin. Imagine how large is that.

This rally is just a beginning. I expect Bitcoin could hit $7000 at the end of the year and $10000 next year. Bitcoin is unstoppable. No matter what other people say against it.
I do not think that Africa can have a significant impact on the development of bitcoin. In Africa are mostly poor people and they will not be able to significantly increase the capitalization. But as advertising it can be very good. Now a large demand for bitcoins because everyone wants to get free coins. This will be until October 25, and it is possible that the price will be even higher than $ 7,000. But then there will be a correction and the price will drop to 5000-5500 dollars.
Activity: 560
Merit: 269

Activity: 183
Merit: 101
OMG, the bitcoin value is above six thousand, The amount of this Virtual Currency, which passed the record more than $5647 before this week, it has turned into $6080 to fill the difference by yesterday’s seven days less.

Bitcoin’s cost has increased from last year, by using its record-breaking rally which appeared after its recent split into two separate Cryptocurrencies. And I think It will cross over 10 thousand by the end of 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: