Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN KNOWS ALL OVER THE WORLD - page 2. (Read 1068 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 09:46:21 PM
Not all people all over the world knows bitcoin , but i think 70% of people in the world knows it. The 30% of people are no knowledge about bitcoin . The people who live in uncivilized nation , people who are in isolated places. Bitcoin is the future currency it is popular now in most countries they even consider it as payment , and uses it in their daily living.
Activity: 238
November 11, 2017, 09:28:52 PM
Yes there are many countries engaging on alternative cryptocurrencies but some do not really know how this works.In other countries it is widely used but on my country it is popular but not widely used.
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 12:31:14 PM
Day by day Bitcoin known all over the world, no doubt about it,,
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
November 10, 2017, 10:59:40 AM
As of now I think some people knows about bitcoin or rather most of them knows it but they just don't believe it what is the big effect in our life, the question is do you want 90% of people in the world are using bitcoin? why?
Of course I would like for people to be more familiar with Bitcoin. Imagine a world without corruption, without all the hassle of transacting in banks and delivering physical money through shipping centers. Bitcoin has a lot of advantages and can make a huge impact in our society, it is also a global currency which any country can use for their fiat.
Activity: 461
September 06, 2017, 01:46:08 PM
Yes it will be known all over the world, because it is something useful to the people specially when it comes to the financial supporting. It will help a lot and it can be the source of income. In fact, a lot of people are resigning and left their current or regular job because of bitcoin.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 06, 2017, 08:46:10 AM
Bitcoin now is like when ATMs and debit cards.
kie
Activity: 202
September 05, 2017, 09:26:34 PM
Maybe many people have knows about the existence of BITCOINs but most of them don't believed that its easy to used than the paper currency.
but for me it's better if they don't know the use of bitcoin.
Activity: 644
September 05, 2017, 07:51:32 PM
As of now I think some people knows about bitcoin or rather most of them knows it but they just don't believe it what is the big effect in our life, the question is do you want 90% of people in the world are using bitcoin? why?

In my personal opinion, I can't decide yet I want 90% of people in the world are using bitcoin because I think using it will help a lot in our daily transactions. However, people also can use bitcoin in illegal transaction. And I think there's a lot of changes will happen if many people know about bitcoin. And I do not think it will reach 90% of people could used it because many country is still not accepting it.
Activity: 88
September 05, 2017, 03:52:36 PM
No, I don't want. If that much people know this, they will start to create harmful things to the environment. I want it to stay as a niche.
Activity: 339
September 05, 2017, 03:10:10 PM

Last 2016 survey, our world population gained almost 7.442 billion and right now it’s estimated that only about 10m-15m people are using Bitcoin.
If countries like china and india that has a 2 billion population decide to use bitcoin as their way of living it'll be easier for the next 20-40years for the world to know the crytocurrency, and yes, I agree to let this 90% of world population to know what is crytocurrency, because it helps a lot of improving industries such as healthcare, supply chain,management, banking, voting etc.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 05, 2017, 09:06:50 AM
Bitcoin maybe just known like 2% of world population, and just used daily like <0,5% of population in total.

As you know people at this world now is in really really huge numbers, and daily user of bitcoin its like only hundred thousand people, one person can own more than one that means its almost impossible to count real number of user.

Back to the topic Cheesy
I thing it will take a long time to change people perception about digital currency, even FIAT it's still not spread fully, maybe it will take hundred or even a thousand year again to change people mind now. I'm type of person who take safe in every age, i like to support everything good like bitcoin that can make life more easier.

Bitcoin adoption will spread as blockchain adoption spreads. Blockchain is the future or money transfers. It provides so many solutions to so many current problems. As adoption spreads, the price will rise - which is why it has been rising these past few months. The long-term rise in prices is not over.
Activity: 66
September 04, 2017, 03:04:54 AM

more individual will come in droves when the price ascends past another psychological barrier!
Activity: 1582
Merit: 514
September 03, 2017, 06:27:39 PM
90% ? Well, i dont know. Seems kind of risky. If the population of bitcoin users elevate then the chance of getting into a signature campaign will drastically drop down to 1 in a thousand or rather yet the pay that will be distributed will decrease in price. Im happy with the current situation, its better that most of the planet's population have no idea of bitcoin whatsoever

Not all people in the knows about bitcoin, but if they know about bitcoin maybe the value of the bitcoin will be decrease because of so many user doing bitcoin everyday and no one will going to work for their offeline work.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
August 30, 2017, 01:26:10 PM
90% ? Well, i dont know. Seems kind of risky. If the population of bitcoin users elevate then the chance of getting into a signature campaign will drastically drop down to 1 in a thousand or rather yet the pay that will be distributed will decrease in price. Im happy with the current situation, its better that most of the planet's population have no idea of bitcoin whatsoever
Activity: 252
August 30, 2017, 11:45:48 AM
Bitcoin maybe just known like 2% of world population, and just used daily like <0,5% of population in total.

As you know people at this world now is in really realy huge numbers, and daily user of bitcoin its like only hundred thousand people, one person can own more than one that means its almost impossible to count real number of user.

Back to the topic Cheesy
I thing it will take a long time to change people perception about digital currency, even FIAT it's still not spread fully, maybe it will take hundred or even a thousand year again to change people mind now. I'm type of person who take safe in every age, i like to support everything good like bitcoin that can make life more easier.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
August 30, 2017, 07:47:42 AM
Bitcoin known all over the world, but this is not enough. Infrastructure use of bitcoins very slowly. Perhaps this is due to the lack of its development strategy and the lack of centralized control. Bitcoin is slowly developing his own way. We need to be patient and wait.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 514
August 30, 2017, 05:29:19 AM
Not everyone wants the digital age and most people will prefer to stick to their usual paper currency than going digital. Sure, more people adopting the use of bitcoin will definitely increase its value but well, only time time will let us know how that would eventually play out.

Maybe in a coming year and the bitcoin going to publish anywhere in social media,i think all the people in the world is going to interested about bitcoin and how to use it. As of now bitcoin not exactly all the people in the world knows about this.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
August 30, 2017, 01:06:59 AM

That's quite hard to achieve, even though were on technology age, not all people are into technology. Not all of them are aware or even interested to learn about crypto currency. It would be great if a lot of people would know about cryptocurrency because more people would invest into it. I'm not really sure what would be the effect if more people would focus on cryptocurrency, but I think it would help a lot of people.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
August 30, 2017, 12:52:38 AM

We can not even say that 90% of people in the world know the bitcoin.There are others who do not know especially the poor who can not afford to buy or invest in technology. Many of us also not trust bitcoin, not believe in what it can do to you and how your life will change. Bitcoin was developed to help us rise to life, and learn how to earn money and help to reach our dreams Smiley.

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
August 29, 2017, 09:25:41 PM
the question is do you want 90% of people in the world are using bitcoin?
Thats great if that is happen , the more people that adopt  Bitcoin theirs a big chance to use Bitcoin as a alternative cash in our daily lives.And If that is happen we didnt use exchangers to convert our Bitcoin to Fiat
why?
Like I said above   Grin
Pages:
Jump to: