Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin legal vs illegal ??? - page 4. (Read 5598 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
March 07, 2017, 03:01:26 AM
it doesn't make sense to remove it, because i can simply create another wallet if i want more anonimity, and creating another wallet is more anonymous than making more address with the same wallet

not to mention it also lower your average transaction size, it's a win win situation, for everyone using bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
March 06, 2017, 12:27:42 PM
what a load of bull
if you want you can trace every transaction nregardless of whether a new address is used or not
if you consolidate your funds you will use your old address and it will be prefectly traceable to whoever is persistent enough
also give me a reason why would you want less privacy and anonymity?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 05, 2017, 10:44:02 PM
If people wants to change their address after every transaction it's because they don't want or they can't be tracked. The virtual world is different from the physical, I believe on the internet people have more freedom and privacy to do what they want and as Bitcoin is a decentralized currency and brings a "decentralized" filosofy, I think if this feature would be removed the purpose and filosofy of Bitcoin would be affected, on the another hand it could help law forces to spot thieves.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 05, 2017, 11:33:24 AM
I agree with you that the option of different addresses should be removed, but I dont think that transactions being tracable make bitcoin illegal. Personally I really dont mind if it's tracable or not, it's always been like this and it never had a negative impact on me. I think that tracable transactions are beneficial because for example if you send out a payment, the recipient can confirm through a txid or a tracable transaction.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 713
Nothing lasts forever
March 05, 2017, 11:29:38 AM
At one side we are saying every transaction in the Bitcoin is free to see by anyone ( which is really a thing which increases our trust , faith in the Bitcoin )

but opposite of this
most of the wallets have the service of multiple address.
like mysellium which has a property of change address after every transaction .
And also blockchain whose address per hours per minute changes .

Do you think guys that to make Bitcoin more legal the option of varying address should be removed from the Bitcoin network and make it tracebale at every point .
Pages:
Jump to: